[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
8503240 wrote:
Привет, у тебя есть пейпал или ещё чего? Хотел бы кинуть благодарочку.
Твой билд более эффективней во всех смыслах нежели аналогичный с фликер с Дабл Страйком (если видел этот билд) ? Просто передо мной стоит выбор между вашими билдами

first of all, I don't speak russian, I had to use google translate to understand you. The build is far far better than hybrid doublestrike/flicker builds. but more expensive cause you need farrul's Fur.
"
legendary1906 wrote:
How do you get power charge after you swap to replica farrul? In the pob i see you are using replica and still check power charge in calc.

Assassin's mark on Hit Ring But that's mostly for mapping. as it's hard to get on bosses.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:
Твой билд более эффективней во всех смыслах нежели аналогичный с фликер с Дабл Страйком (если видел этот билд) ? Просто передо мной стоит выбор между вашими билдами

first of all, I don't speak russian, I had to use google translate to understand you. The build is far far better than hybrid doublestrike/flicker builds. but more expensive cause you need farrul's Fur.

Oh... sorry. We can change duelist for assassin?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
8503240 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

Oh... sorry. We can change duelist for assassin?

xDDD NO! I said change gladiator for Slayer! they are both duelist ascendencies lol. and if you change that, buy a terminus est sword cause it generates frenzies on crit.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 6, 2020, 10:01:17 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Sad to see that i was very excited to play this build, only not to see that you are required to use replica farruls fur. I dont know if it needs for be a replica or not, and i have not read through the Entire post, i am sure you've been asked this Countless times but is there really not a replacement for farruls?

As of right now 6L farrul's fur is 10ex+ and 5L is 8-9ex, i am quite a new player so i dont really now how to make currency efficiently.

I dont know if you can get replica farrul's fur from grand heists or where ever, but if it is that you just need to get lucky so be it. i am not interfering with heists cause of crashing and lag. More questions are to be expected.

you don't need replica's farrul for the build to work! normal is just fine. and no there isn't any other replacement for it, otherwise flicker will be so clunky in bosses. best option will be to switch to slayer and play 2h-weapon and get Terminus Est sword. this is extremely budget friendly version but it won't be as tanky by any means. but potentially can get higher dps. but on the gladiator version. it's impossible to flicker smoothly without Farrul's [normal or replica]
I see i see, terminus is a very popular item for flicker isnt it? Anyways i checked terminus 6L and only 50c for that? That seems quite low, as of now im playing FastAF's cold conversion sweep voidforge 5l and running a tabula. I was looking for other builds to see if there was anything i could play that i havent played before that costs around 100-150c. I looked into frost blades but i quickly saw that on a tight budget you cant really make it work for bossing. (atleast one of the videos i watched) But i guess ill have to stick to this build and eventually get the last pieces of gear for it. This may take the whole league, i dont know though. Time will tell.
yo
Impale in Paradoxia is a necessarily ?
"
8503240 wrote:

no, but it's good if you want to remove Swift Skewering cluster from the tree to get 5 points to invest somewhere else.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

no, but it's good if you want to remove Swift Skewering cluster from the tree to get 5 points to invest somewhere else.

Thanks
How do we kill Uber Elder? I cant seem to figure it out. I get almost oneshot by every ability
"
Stanek101 wrote:
How do we kill Uber Elder? I cant seem to figure it out. I get almost oneshot by every ability

purity of cold + sapphire flask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info