[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
shadowrs wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
I'm guessing a 300 dps foil will be more dps than 200 dps paradoxia? Sorry if it's a stupid question, first time doing a build that uses these items

not by a long long long shot. paradoxica 200pdps, 15% attack speed, 18+% impale chance is equal to 550pdps foil

Oh wow gotcha. Unfortunately I can only afford a 190 dps paradoxica rn, It should be fine enough for me to pretty much never have to worry about upgrading it right? Atleast not until I've upgraded literally everything else first?

Also I'm currently leveling with this build rn and im 55 atm, I'm sorta confused on which POB to follow. I saw the POB you listed that you said we shouldn't follow, but I'm not sure why because the only thing I saw that you have that would impact it are the gloves with the strike additional enemies, so we wouldn't have to put points into tribal fury. So assuming I have similar gloves, should I just follow that PoB?

yes but the gear in that PoB is kinda difficult to acquire. but tree is fine. and get setup is also fine.
Loving the build so far. Only issues now is mana and I pop instantly sometimes. No clue why.

Can someone please check my build and tell me if I did everything right? ;-)

Im still struggling against the endgame bosses and the dmg against t16 and heist rares could be better. So the weapon should probably be the next item to upgrade.
Is there an alternative to a Paradoxica if you are on a budget(6ex atm)? These are awfully expensive at the moment.
"
Homelessjunky wrote:
Loving the build so far. Only issues now is mana and I pop instantly sometimes. No clue why.

One thing I can see instantly is that you have no life on any of your rings, belt, and amulet. Your gloves also practically give no life at all. You also need to craft the "Non-channeling skills have -# mana cost" on your rings/amulet.
Debating investing in Paradoxica over Shield right now cause DPS doesn't feel very high. Just been lvling as Cyclone and switched to Flicker once I got my chest today. Gems are under leveled though so I assume thats a big issue. I find times I'm not attacking bosses and assume its cause I don't have Minimum Frenzy charge but I see ppl w/out that. I see the Shield is recommended as first upgrade but DPS seems weak right now. Only doing T10 and bossing feels weak.

Edit: Kind of didn't take my lvl 77 into account on T10(77)map when I wrote this haha. Also noticed thats Maximum Frenzy not Minimum.

Last edited by vektson on Oct 7, 2020, 4:20:35 AM
Hello,
(first, excuse me for my bad english)
Thanks for your build !
I'm "beginner" so I had to read all of the comments, the pastebins and poe.ninja for understand how to gear and other stuffs and to do the tree.

The other leagues, I done a cyclone impale build with +-40ex so I can compare only with this.

I really like the swiftness of the build ! very pleasant to farm maps.

But, I spent +- 50ex and I feel like very not tanky, and I feel my DPS is just "ok-tier" : perfect in maps but it's long for kill a boss.

And my problem is some mechanics just one-shot me and I don't know why, sometimes I die in t16 no-mods maps in 0.1sec and I don't see how.
I have trouble to hit the level 93 because of this.
I died on sirus awak 4, but I think I know his mechanics cause I always pass him with my old cyclone build..?

Maybe it's an oversight of gameplay ? I swap to blood stance when mono-target, I leap slam 2-3 times for get the endurance charges.. and I hit my 5 flasks on the fight.. Maybe other stuff ?

Maybe I have to swap on close combat for sirus fight ?

Can you check, please, my build and tell me what I have to do next for improvments ?
https://pastebin.com/MBhTxrHw

For my DPS, I don't find foil with +600 pDPS atm, so I stay to paradoxica for the impale chance. I compare my PoB at yours and it say 12 mDPS, I think it's ok for mapping, I still search the solution for bosses.
For my tankiness, maybe I don't have enough life ?
I tried to change the abyssus for the crown (who have the 40% flicker !) but I have very less DPS... PoB says me 7.8 MDPS instead of 12 M with abyssus without flicker enchant...

Now I plan to get the awak multistrike, MPD and brutality, then the bottled faith, then the 40% flicker abyssus, then the level 21/q23 gems. Is it okay ?

When I started to seek gear, I was at +180% elemental in each resistance ! I took them down but I still have 170% fire, 150% cold... but it's useless, right ? So, what can I change for improve my gear ?

Really, thanks in advance if you take the time for answer me, I spent long hours at searching things about my build but I'm not experimented enough...

Have a nice day and continue please to do insane builds !
"
Le_Scorpion wrote:
Hello,
(first, excuse me for my bad english)
Thanks for your build !
I'm "beginner" so I had to read all of the comments, the pastebins and poe.ninja for understand how to gear and other stuffs and to do the tree.

The other leagues, I done a cyclone impale build with +-40ex so I can compare only with this.

I really like the swiftness of the build ! very pleasant to farm maps.

But, I spent +- 50ex and I feel like very not tanky, and I feel my DPS is just "ok-tier" : perfect in maps but it's long for kill a boss.

And my problem is some mechanics just one-shot me and I don't know why, sometimes I die in t16 no-mods maps in 0.1sec and I don't see how.
I have trouble to hit the level 93 because of this.
I died on sirus awak 4, but I think I know his mechanics cause I always pass him with my old cyclone build..?

Maybe it's an oversight of gameplay ? I swap to blood stance when mono-target, I leap slam 2-3 times for get the endurance charges.. and I hit my 5 flasks on the fight.. Maybe other stuff ?

Maybe I have to swap on close combat for sirus fight ?

Can you check, please, my build and tell me what I have to do next for improvments ?
https://pastebin.com/MBhTxrHw

For my DPS, I don't find foil with +600 pDPS atm, so I stay to paradoxica for the impale chance. I compare my PoB at yours and it say 12 mDPS, I think it's ok for mapping, I still search the solution for bosses.
For my tankiness, maybe I don't have enough life ?
I tried to change the abyssus for the crown (who have the 40% flicker !) but I have very less DPS... PoB says me 7.8 MDPS instead of 12 M with abyssus without flicker enchant...

Now I plan to get the awak multistrike, MPD and brutality, then the bottled faith, then the 40% flicker abyssus, then the level 21/q23 gems. Is it okay ?

When I started to seek gear, I was at +180% elemental in each resistance ! I took them down but I still have 170% fire, 150% cold... but it's useless, right ? So, what can I change for improve my gear ?

Really, thanks in advance if you take the time for answer me, I spent long hours at searching things about my build but I'm not experimented enough...

Have a nice day and continue please to do insane builds !

I'm not blaze, but try using molten shell on left click so you'll have it up 80% of the time

it makes a huge difference.
your gear is way better than mine and i dont have any problem killing bosses or sirus. 12m dps is insane. i'm also on my way to 96.

if you have trouble staying alive, i suggest using fortify instead of melee dmg as a link. your dps is high enough.
fortify on leap slam is not very reliable

i'm also experimenting using some of the fortify effect wheels. we're considered stationary when flickering, so that 20% fortify effect node is super appealing. try it

Last edited by Grizzler on Oct 7, 2020, 7:37:01 AM
Yeah, those struggling to stay alive use Fortify in your 6 link. DPS is ok. Can face tank most bosses including sirus unless in final phase. Even comets dont kill me most of the time

My gear for those interested

ALso get life on hit on your shield, culling strike is no longer necessary as OP suggested nor Ice golem so change those around.

Yo Blazer have you had the problem with this build that when you're attacking at 5 Frenzy charged, while attacking they keep going down to 1. It's like you're gaining Frenzy charges and it goes down from 5 to 4 then 4 to 3 and so on while it still has a 10 sec duration.
"
Kaltenstein wrote:
Can someone please check my build and tell me if I did everything right? ;-)

Im still struggling against the endgame bosses and the dmg against t16 and heist rares could be better. So the weapon should probably be the next item to upgrade.
Is there an alternative to a Paradoxica if you are on a budget(6ex atm)? These are awfully expensive at the moment.

uhhh it won't be worth upgrading to anything less than 200pdps para or 480pdps foil+
and i'm sorry but i'm on a break from checking builds. T_T hope someone else can help cause i'm tired lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info