[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Question: Does the cyclone version of this build use replica or normal version of Farruls?
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Stanek101 wrote:
How do we kill Uber Elder? I cant seem to figure it out. I get almost oneshot by every ability

purity of cold + sapphire flask

Being cold capped isnt enough? also i feel like the beam is whats hardest to dodge, since its almost a oneshot if i dont move instant
"
Stanek101 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Stanek101 wrote:
How do we kill Uber Elder? I cant seem to figure it out. I get almost oneshot by every ability

purity of cold + sapphire flask

Being cold capped isnt enough? also i feel like the beam is whats hardest to dodge, since its almost a oneshot if i dont move instant

no, it's not enough to cap cold res if you can't dodge all his hits. nearly 85% of the hits in this fight are unblockable lol.
"
faytte wrote:
Question: Does the cyclone version of this build use replica or normal version of Farruls?

both of them are awesome for both versions. just pick what you're comfortable with. and a budget option for cyclone can be 6L carcass jack. it works so great with cyclone.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 6, 2020, 1:00:38 PM
is it just me having trouble sustaining frenzy charges at chunky bosses even if its @ 4 max?

i cant afford to unallocate cleansed thoughts in my amu
Last edited by tokwaisgod on Oct 6, 2020, 1:33:19 PM
"
tokwaisgod wrote:
is it just me having trouble sustaining frenzy charges at chunky bosses even if its @ 4 max?

i cant afford to unallocate cleansed thoughts in my amu

I checked your profile, everything looks good to me. maybe either try to leave 0.5sec interval between each flicker click or just hold the right button for flicker when bossing. try both and see if any of these tips fixes your problem
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hi, Im struggling with Red tier maps...keep getting 1 shot by the bosses...not sure what im doing wrong...

- your paradoxica is really bad. and it will not make u reach 100% impale without swift skewering which u r not taking on the tree.
- your tree is a mess. it's optimized for cyclone and not flicker. check the mid-range PoB for flicker in the pastebin section and follow the tree. you have tons of mistakes in there. you should take the right passives to the jewel socket of unnatural instinct and not the left one. you shouldn't take Brinkmapship while using flicker. you should take Tribal fury. the rare jewels u r using are so weak damage-wise. it's kinda a waste of points. only the mana leech jewel is important and others are not good.
- you are missing your diamond flask and also Quicksilver flask.
- you have no accuracy on gear at all so your hit chance is probably 85% or so and this is super bad for the build. you should get at least 2 rare pieces with x2 t1 accuracy rolls.
- I don't see you using totems ? where are the totem setup. it's like 40% more damage on bosses.

Okay My DPS went up BY ALOT but I am still getting one shot by alot of bosses...I change my tree around since the tree your using is the older version...I notice that I dont have damage reduction 75% is there anyway to cap that? I got like 9k armor with buff I have like 11k
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hi, Im struggling with Red tier maps...keep getting 1 shot by the bosses...not sure what im doing wrong...

- your paradoxica is really bad. and it will not make u reach 100% impale without swift skewering which u r not taking on the tree.
- your tree is a mess. it's optimized for cyclone and not flicker. check the mid-range PoB for flicker in the pastebin section and follow the tree. you have tons of mistakes in there. you should take the right passives to the jewel socket of unnatural instinct and not the left one. you shouldn't take Brinkmapship while using flicker. you should take Tribal fury. the rare jewels u r using are so weak damage-wise. it's kinda a waste of points. only the mana leech jewel is important and others are not good.
- you are missing your diamond flask and also Quicksilver flask.
- you have no accuracy on gear at all so your hit chance is probably 85% or so and this is super bad for the build. you should get at least 2 rare pieces with x2 t1 accuracy rolls.
- I don't see you using totems ? where are the totem setup. it's like 40% more damage on bosses.

Okay My DPS went up BY ALOT but I am still getting one shot by alot of bosses...I change my tree around since the tree your using is the older version...I notice that I dont have damage reduction 75% is there anyway to cap that? I got like 9k armor with buff I have like 11k

I got 9.5k armour in HO unbuffed xD. but armour isn't so important vs big hits anyway. Also, you really really need to take tribal fury on the tree or get gloves with 'strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy' mod. and the fact you are getting one shotted might be due to many factors. you need to know what's killing u. it might be due:
- map has 40% reduced block chance mod
- map is super rippy and has like x3 or x4 damage mods
- the boss has a very strong degan/DoT skill which cannot be blocked.

those are 3 things that can screw u up hard if you didn't notice/know about.
otherwise build is supposed to facetank everything else 90-95% of the time.
Finally linked farruls 6L, two rings -9 mana, dread banner, 0.7% total mana leech, 5 frenzy, and have these stats for flicker strike:

fight A5 crusader bosses, Veritania was like 1 minute fight, Drox like 2-3 minutes (both deathless, but very long).

Is it due to not 100% hit chance?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 6, 2020, 4:45:00 PM

MY GOD your right haha I do get one shot cause of the map have like 3x or 4x crit...the tribal fury seem like is for mapping? I dont really have issue with map just boss fight...I got murder by sirus 8...First time I couldn't kill him because I keep stepping on his fire...Also what Pantheon do you use?
Last edited by tonyvn1 on Oct 6, 2020, 4:46:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info