[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Sad to see that i was very excited to play this build, only not to see that you are required to use replica farruls fur. I dont know if it needs for be a replica or not, and i have not read through the Entire post, i am sure you've been asked this Countless times but is there really not a replacement for farruls?

As of right now 6L farrul's fur is 10ex+ and 5L is 8-9ex, i am quite a new player so i dont really now how to make currency efficiently.

I dont know if you can get replica farrul's fur from grand heists or where ever, but if it is that you just need to get lucky so be it. i am not interfering with heists cause of crashing and lag. More questions are to be expected.
yo
Last edited by Meledies on Oct 6, 2020, 12:37:36 AM
Hey ! It's me again
An Aura bot can help us a lot or thats not a big upgrade for us since we do phys only?

And if we play with aurabot what is the setup for our aura?

Thanks
Привет, у тебя есть пейпал или ещё чего? Хотел бы кинуть благодарочку.
Твой билд более эффективней во всех смыслах нежели аналогичный с фликер с Дабл Страйком (если видел этот билд) ? Просто передо мной стоит выбор между вашими билдами
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Oct 6, 2020, 6:39:37 AM
How do you get power charge after you swap to replica farrul? In the pob i see you are using replica and still check power charge in calc.
Last edited by legendary1906 on Oct 6, 2020, 6:57:21 AM
"
Sad to see that i was very excited to play this build, only not to see that you are required to use replica farruls fur. I dont know if it needs for be a replica or not, and i have not read through the Entire post, i am sure you've been asked this Countless times but is there really not a replacement for farruls?

As of right now 6L farrul's fur is 10ex+ and 5L is 8-9ex, i am quite a new player so i dont really now how to make currency efficiently.

I dont know if you can get replica farrul's fur from grand heists or where ever, but if it is that you just need to get lucky so be it. i am not interfering with heists cause of crashing and lag. More questions are to be expected.

I made it to red maps on just a rare 6 link. You'll need to use Frenzy for bossing, but it's definitely possible to maintain enough frenzy charges with just Flicker Strike's charge generation + Blood Rage while mapping.

Alternatively, use Cyclone until you can afford Farrul's.
"
legendary1906 wrote:
How do you get power charge after you swap to replica farrul? In the pob i see you are using replica and still check power charge in calc.

Assa Mark on hit on the ring should grant power charges when you slay an enemy.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
legendary1906 wrote:

Assa Mark on hit on the ring should grant power charges when you slay an enemy.

So we should be fine while mapping but lose out on a decent chunk of damage while doing bosses like sirus?
Got Fully Min-Maxed Build like this.
If You would like to buy it contact me in-game : ZDPSFlickerStrike

Have to quit the league sadly and it would be a shame to waste this sexy build and leave it as it is.
"

you don't need replica's farrul for the build to work! normal is just fine. and no there isn't any other replacement for it, otherwise flicker will be so clunky in bosses. best option will be to switch to slayer and play 2h-weapon and get Terminus Est sword. this is extremely budget friendly version but it won't be as tanky by any means. but potentially can get higher dps. but on the gladiator version. it's impossible to flicker smoothly without Farrul's [normal or replica]
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey ! It's me again
An Aura bot can help us a lot or thats not a big upgrade for us since we do phys only?

And if we play with aurabot what is the setup for our aura?

Thanks

:D really don't know lol. never played with one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info