[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I feel like either because of something, the flicker stops. Almost as if waiting for cooldown to reset. My mana is full, but flicker isn't happening.
Have you come across that.. am I missing something specific to counter that? Almost feels like resetting desynch, even.
So i got the two rings and amulet with -9 to mana but still finding myself short on mana for precision, im only level 70 so idk if im missing nodes but looking at POB i dont think so. Wondering what I am doing wrong here.
"
tragd wrote:
I feel like either because of something, the flicker stops. Almost as if waiting for cooldown to reset. My mana is full, but flicker isn't happening.
Have you come across that.. am I missing something specific to counter that? Almost feels like resetting desynch, even.

I don't know. I can't even check your char cause it's private.
"
Ikonicz wrote:
So i got the two rings and amulet with -9 to mana but still finding myself short on mana for precision, im only level 70 so idk if im missing nodes but looking at POB i dont think so. Wondering what I am doing wrong here.

xD you gain more mana with levels. lvl 70 is so low. and you should just drop precision altogether for now. and make sure you have mana leech jewel for sustain.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ikonicz wrote:

xD you gain more mana with levels. lvl 70 is so low. and you should just drop precision altogether for now. and make sure you have mana leech jewel for sustain.

Well looks like im doing some breachstones lol.
I haven't gotten all the gear yet, but everything is really good atm except for bosses. How do I constantly use flicker strike on a boss? My character just zooms a couple times and stops.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tragd wrote:

Is the extra +1 frenzy from tree mandatory? Or is it just QOL?
"
tragd wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tragd wrote:

My profile is all public. not sure why it doesnt let you see it
"
Tathios wrote:
I haven't gotten all the gear yet, but everything is really good atm except for bosses. How do I constantly use flicker strike on a boss? My character just zooms a couple times and stops.

sir, did you even bother to read 1 word in the guide? or you just opened and copy pasted from PoB? please refer to the FaQ section and all your questions will be answered there.
"
tragd wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tragd wrote:

it's mandatory I would say. too much damage and more sustain for flicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info