[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hi, Im struggling with Red tier maps...keep getting 1 shot by the bosses...not sure what im doing wrong...
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
I checked your current gear and tree. Cause you said you will not change anymore. You have specced the fortify nodes but have no active fortify expect the banner placement? Is it worth it?

no, I change tree/gems a lot. just nvm me. I experiment still. but I meant the gear itself, I won't change it. :D don't follow what i'm using in my profile now please. like at all. xD

Dont worry xD

I am just not sure what is the best solution for the 6l....fortify or awakend melee phys :P
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
I checked your current gear and tree. Cause you said you will not change anymore. You have specced the fortify nodes but have no active fortify expect the banner placement? Is it worth it?

no, I change tree/gems a lot. just nvm me. I experiment still. but I meant the gear itself, I won't change it. :D don't follow what i'm using in my profile now please. like at all. xD

Dont worry xD

I am just not sure what is the best solution for the 6l....fortify or awakend melee phys :P

awa melee phys is better than brutality. so it's eiteer forti or brutality as this point, or awa brutality if u have it. and if you won't use fortify, don't take the fortify cluster in the tree. I just edited that in my PoB in current gear section.
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hi, Im struggling with Red tier maps...keep getting 1 shot by the bosses...not sure what im doing wrong...

- your paradoxica is really bad. and it will not make u reach 100% impale without swift skewering which u r not taking on the tree.
- your tree is a mess. it's optimized for cyclone and not flicker. check the mid-range PoB for flicker in the pastebin section and follow the tree. you have tons of mistakes in there. you should take the right passives to the jewel socket of unnatural instinct and not the left one. you shouldn't take Brinkmapship while using flicker. you should take Tribal fury. the rare jewels u r using are so weak damage-wise. it's kinda a waste of points. only the mana leech jewel is important and others are not good.
- you are missing your diamond flask and also Quicksilver flask.
- you have no accuracy on gear at all so your hit chance is probably 85% or so and this is super bad for the build. you should get at least 2 rare pieces with x2 t1 accuracy rolls.
- I don't see you using totems ? where are the totem setup. it's like 40% more damage on bosses.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 5, 2020, 3:46:48 PM
Dont worry xD

"

awa melee phys is better than brutality. so it's eiteer forti or brutality as this point, or awa brutality if u have it. and if you won't use fortify, don't take the fortify cluster in the tree. I just edited that in my PoB in current gear section.

I want use forty cause I like tankiness.. but not to be consued now..

Flicker->Aw Multi->Aw Melee Splash->Aw. Melee Phys-> Forty->Impale cause we can intimidate with melee phys instead of brutality?
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 5, 2020, 3:55:05 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Dont worry xD

"

I want use forty cause I like tankiness.. but not to be consued now..

Flicker->Aw Multi->Aw Melee Splash->Aw. Melee Phys-> Forty->Impale cause we can intimidate with melee phys instead of brutality?

yes
Good to know. Thank you.
I have found that there are some yellow monsters on T12-t16 which are very tough to hit. Like 10 seconds flickering around them to kill them. My setup is crappy, but what causes this? I am using scaeva + 5L farrul.

Impale chance is 90%
chance to hit 98%,
chance to hit evasive monsters 94%.

Are these ~90%, not 100% impale/chances to hit/chance to hit evasive monsters the key to this problem? So that when I reach 100 in all these, the things will become much much faster to kill, or the reason is 5L farrul with not enough damage? I cannot use war banner due to lack of mana, do not have enlighten of 3-4 level and rings/amulet with -9 mana.

so the question is what is the right priority to improve damage:
reach accuracy 100% ?
reach impale 100% (but how?)?
use war banner?
link to 6L?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 5, 2020, 5:23:10 PM
"
Programysh wrote:
I have found that there are some yellow monsters on T12-t16 which are very tough to hit. Like 10 seconds flickering around them to kill them. My setup is crappy, but what causes this? I am using scaeva + 5L farrul.

Impale chance is 90%
chance to hit 98%,
chance to hit evasive monsters 94%.

Are these ~90%, not 100% impale/chances to hit/chance to hit evasive monsters the key to this problem? So that when I reach 100 in all these, the things will become much much faster to kill, or the reason is 5L farrul with not enough damage? I cannot use war banner due to lack of mana, do not have enlighten of 3-4 level and rings/amulet with -9 mana.

so the question is what is the right priority to improve damage:
reach accuracy 100% ?
reach impale 100% (but how?)?
use war banner?
link to 6L?

the only rares that can be like that are beasts from Inhar, otherwise it doesn't make sense. and I advised people like million times to only use flicker on 6L farrul's and not 5L. it's shit on 5L cause it's literary a 4L like that. and how are u lacking mana? just craft -9 on at least 2 of ur jewelries. and don't use precision if u r using it or keep it @lvl 1. you should have around 100 unreserved mana. and use a mana leech jewel to sustain. also Enlighten 3 with pride, maim, flesh and stone. this should solve all your mana problems. plus, we use dread banner... not war banner. 6L is your highest priority right now.
I could not resist and tested a 5 delirium orb t16 with beyond map today... I need some time cause my gear is not high end atm...on the other hand I dont die :P
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 5, 2020, 6:32:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info