[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

How would you do a boss such as Atziri, since she has: 2% of Physical Damage taken reflected to Attacker?

I apologize if it is somewhere in the post and i missed it.
Is %40 crit change good enough before using diamond flask and bottled faith?
"
Programysh wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Programysh wrote:
I am slow progressing, improving my gear, but want to know in advance, is it possible to do Sirus A8 deathless?

If so, what are gear requirements, assuming that i killed him many times with other builds (arc totem hiero, toxic rain trickster) and know the mechanics of fight. However i am worried about his DoT fontains and that flicker strike makes impossible to control your position.

if you know the fight well, it's easy to finish him off deathless with ~20-30ex worth of gear using flicker. just have max chaos res if you can for more safety if you can.

Thank you, it gives me hope. Stuck with 5L Farrul and Scaeva and boss fight is a bit painful, especially with DoT (died at crimson temple T12 cause run out of flask charges vs bleeding).

Another question - I have surrender, what is the best choises for stones in it?
I use CoC - Culling strike - Void speher (it lasts 5 second, slowing and supported with culling strike). Another options can be golems,
think about bladefall (lasts 6 seconds with massive AoE and culling strike). thought about some cold AoE, but not sure it will affect bosses.
vulnerability or assassin mark vs bosses? (molten shell is on left mouse button)

you can do whatever setup u like in the shield. personally, I use Life Gain on hit sup, brutality, pulverize.
"
joagrasch wrote:
I just upgraded from the budget gear to (ish)the gear you did all content with this season cause i was getting 1 shot from time to time with the budget gear. With the introduction to some new gems and gear, i feel like im overall squishier, im probably doing something very wrong! Could you take a look at my character and give me some pointers as to what i could do to improve my k/d ratio XD

I can't. your characters are not showing on your profile
"
xbobsix1 wrote:
How would you do a boss such as Atziri, since she has: 2% of Physical Damage taken reflected to Attacker?

I apologize if it is somewhere in the post and i missed it.

you need phys reflect immunity/reductions. just get
Sibyl's Lament and use Soul of Yugul, you should be fine if you wanna far atziri with those.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 5, 2020, 10:14:35 AM
"
Roostas wrote:
Is %40 crit change good enough before using diamond flask and bottled faith?

yes
Btw, BIS enchant on boots atk speed?
"
Mekrat wrote:
Btw, BIS enchant on boots atk speed?

yes
I checked your current gear and tree. Cause you said you will not change anymore. You have specced the fortify nodes but have no active fortify expect the banner placement? Is it worth it?
"
Mekrat wrote:
I checked your current gear and tree. Cause you said you will not change anymore. You have specced the fortify nodes but have no active fortify expect the banner placement? Is it worth it?

no, I change tree/gems a lot. just nvm me. I experiment still. but I meant the gear itself, I won't change it. :D don't follow what i'm using in my profile now please. like at all. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info