[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Programysh wrote:
I am slow progressing, improving my gear, but want to know in advance, is it possible to do Sirus A8 deathless?

If so, what are gear requirements, assuming that i killed him many times with other builds (arc totem hiero, toxic rain trickster) and know the mechanics of fight. However i am worried about his DoT fontains and that flicker strike makes impossible to control your position.

if you know the fight well, it's easy to finish him off deathless with ~20-30ex worth of gear using flicker. just have max chaos res if you can for more safety if you can.
"
Mekrat wrote:
@ Blaze

Nice build and nice work with all the trees/item progressions. Really appreciate your effort and work. Started 1 week later and respecced my starter dual wield bleed lacerate glad into yours cause of more defence layers and clear speed.

How does the change of curse on hit rings feels now? Any noticeable changes? And whats about a second Diamond Flask if we dont have curses on the map?

sure if you won't run into any curses, u can run that flask. and the Assasin's mark on hit rings are awesome now for single target! the damage boost is insane.
"
Finally can kill A8 Sirus deathless, dunno if i should use close combat or fortify. Still saving for awakened multistrike

depends on the situation, if you want maximum dps, use Close.C, if you want a mix between DPS/Defense, use fortify.
Blazer what the heck is wrong i bought gloves and amulet with some chaos ress , annoited my amulet to cleansed thoughts and chaos ress went from -38 to -48 ?..
Last edited by sn3kox on Oct 5, 2020, 8:10:52 AM
"
sn3kox wrote:
Blazer what the heck is wrong i bought gloves and amulet with some chaos ress , annoited my amulet to cleansed thoughts and chaos ress went from -38 to -48 ?..

If you have negative chaos res.. Cleansed Thoughts double towards the negative side...for example if you have -10% chaos res you will have -20% than..

You need at least a positive chaos res to benefit from that noteable.

Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 5, 2020, 8:26:18 AM
"
sn3kox wrote:

MAN! you don't anoint cleansed thoughts unless you have positive chaos res. it double your current chaos res. so if it's -20%, it will make it -40%. if it's 20%, it will make it 40%. Anointing Cleansed thoughts is only an end-game option when you have at least 38% positive chaos res.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

MAN! you don't anoint cleansed thoughts unless you have positive chaos res. it double your current chaos res. so if it's -20%, it will make it -40%. if it's 20%, it will make it 40%. Anointing Cleansed thoughts is only an end-game option when you have at least 38% positive chaos res.

I see thanks so wont try capping it right now.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Programysh wrote:
I am slow progressing, improving my gear, but want to know in advance, is it possible to do Sirus A8 deathless?

If so, what are gear requirements, assuming that i killed him many times with other builds (arc totem hiero, toxic rain trickster) and know the mechanics of fight. However i am worried about his DoT fontains and that flicker strike makes impossible to control your position.

if you know the fight well, it's easy to finish him off deathless with ~20-30ex worth of gear using flicker. just have max chaos res if you can for more safety if you can.

Thank you, it gives me hope. Stuck with 5L Farrul and Scaeva and boss fight is a bit painful, especially with DoT (died at crimson temple T12 cause run out of flask charges vs bleeding).

Another question - I have surrender, what is the best choises for stones in it?
I use CoC - Culling strike - Void speher (it lasts 5 second, slowing and supported with culling strike). Another options can be golems,
think about bladefall (lasts 6 seconds with massive AoE and culling strike). thought about some cold AoE, but not sure it will affect bosses.
vulnerability or assassin mark vs bosses? (molten shell is on left mouse button)
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 5, 2020, 9:41:19 AM
"
Finally can kill A8 Sirus deathless, dunno if i should use close combat or fortify. Still saving for awakened multistrike

Can you share your skill tree or path of building?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
I just upgraded from the budget gear to (ish)the gear you did all content with this season cause i was getting 1 shot from time to time with the budget gear. With the introduction to some new gems and gear, i feel like im overall squishier, im probably doing something very wrong! Could you take a look at my character and give me some pointers as to what i could do to improve my k/d ratio XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info