[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Your Impale Support gives you 40% on Flicker Strike.

Lol for real. I pulled out Impale support and chance still same. But in my "cyclone" character wnen i pulled out Impale support I lost 40%.
Yeah for Sirus, get corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you.

I had -60% chaos resistance and killed him fine. You can face tank just again watch out for the fire sparks on the ground when he casts that. In final phase look for his shiny version and just flicker, the good thing with this build as soon as he teleports we teleport with him so we can keep on DPSING.

To be honest also, i don't manage my potions very well, so if you are anything like me just take in a few more HP pots, ones with instant life etc that you can spam when running through the beams that circle around, as sometimes he will stand ontop of the beams and although they don't do alot of damage you'll degen and with only 1 potion it's difficult to manage
I am slow progressing, improving my gear, but want to know in advance, is it possible to do Sirus A8 deathless?

If so, what are gear requirements, assuming that i killed him many times with other builds (arc totem hiero, toxic rain trickster) and know the mechanics of fight. However i am worried about his DoT fontains and that flicker strike makes impossible to control your position.

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Hey , nice delirium map ,
Have two questions :

1) I dont see you use vaal warchief , so why do u want it vaal?

2) i'm returning since a long time and before i didnt take chaos resist , its mandatory now?

Thanks a lot , keep doing !
@ Blaze

Nice build and nice work with all the trees/item progressions. Really appreciate your effort and work. Started 1 week later and respecced my starter dual wield bleed lacerate glad into yours cause of more defence layers and clear speed.

How does the change of curse on hit rings feels now? Any noticeable changes? And whats about a second Diamond Flask if we dont have curses on the map?

"
xXxDennxXx wrote:
Man, how many chance to impale enemies do you have?

After buy watchers eye (+25% chance and 2 add hits) I drop nods and I only have 67%.

But PoB think I have 100% cuz when i try pick up +10% chance to impale its give me nothing. Mb I missing something? Or its some cap to effective impale in the game???

did you select Flicker strike in the tooltip :)? impale support is linked to flicker only so it gives 40% chance to flicker only. you need to select it from the character tab and not the default attack.
"
redslugah wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
redslugah wrote:
finally got my 6l replica farrul and just melted sirus A6. waiting for the patch to rush some heists and grand heists now, but smh my char don't look anything like your gif on the guide tanking everything and not even losing life, any tips to improve this? just feels like i get hit too often, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row and the 250 life on block from the surrender does'nt keep it up with the damage that i take when i get hit.

PS:close combat is on the links cause i just killed sirus and logout without switching back do melee splash

my gear so far:

I really don't know what's up. but that Tanking vid is from Harvest. I didn't try doing it this league . probably the same though. just make sure you:
- Have 79% block in HO unbuffed
- Have +9k armour in HO unbuffed
- all res are capped
- 75% chaos res [In harvest I had 85% and 50% of ele damage taken as chaos. so my res ele res were 80% which means I was way more tanky than now. They nerfed divine flesh though.]
- Use fortify in main links instead of melee phys if u wanna be more tanky.

i only have 73 block chance in HO, maybe this is the problem, i though that would be easy to block 6 times and get max block but idk, do you have any tips do cap this block chance? i don't wanna annoitment Testudo instead of Frenetic but idk what else i could do...

Unnatural instinct if you are not using one.
"
Vitalidze wrote:
Specced into Divine Flesh with Cleansing Thoughts, which resulted in around 30% DPS loss for me. Extra frenzy charge from Frenetic + proper DPS jewelry gives too much. Not sure if worth it, but I have no knowing where chaos damage is usually spiking.
What are the places where chaos resistance actually matters, beside Chayula and Sirus?

I really can't remember, some monsters in maps/bosses also deal heavy chaos damage, so you might find yourself dying from time to time not knowing why and it's because chaos damage. for isntance, burial chamber's boss. he deals heavy chaos damage. I think Toxic sewer's boss does the sama, and also Plaza. and it's worth it to go for cleansign thoughts, but not that worth it to go for divine flesh anymore.
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey , nice delirium map ,
Have two questions :

1) I dont see you use vaal warchief , so why do u want it vaal?

2) i'm returning since a long time and before i didnt take chaos resist , its mandatory now?

Thanks a lot , keep doing !

lots of shit were happening in that map so I forgot to use it, but I actually did 1 or 2 times. it's in Ctrl+Q key.
and chaos res isn't mandatory but I prefer maxing it just to be safe as the main purpose from this build is to be as much tanky and also have very good dps.
Finally can kill A8 Sirus deathless, dunno if i should use close combat or fortify. Still saving for awakened multistrike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info