[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Cithilu wrote:
Would you mind breaking down the auras a bit and how they are used?

You seem to talk about blood and sand a lot but its not in the gem links.

When using flesh and stone, what stance etc?

Thanks in advance.

I talk about Blood stance and sand stance. not blood and sad gem. while mapping use the yellow stance, when you reach boss, use the red stance.
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
You play cyclone/double strike until you earn enough currency to buy them .

I started this char on Thursday night and have killed shaper, sirus and catarina with it, and earned 20-30 exa for my gear. Buy one piece at a time.

Farruls > Gloves > Paradoxica > Shield.

Hey man , how did you killed sirus ?
I tried like 6 times and it wasent even close to death untill i lost all my portals :( any idea or sugdestion's ?

oh man cmon xD I literary killed sirus with way worse gear than that and 1c sword. you just need to avoid 2 things in this fight:
1- The Big moving storms
2- The weird chaos-damage small fountains that sirus leaves on the ground
you can facetank all his other hits no problem if you avoid those, even the meteor!
and if you wanna make your life easier, max your chaos resistance, it's the most important against sirus. but that will be hard and will require you to change LOTS of rare pieces.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 4, 2020, 8:24:55 PM
Is replica farrul’s fur ok to use as well?
"
Roostas wrote:
Is replica farrul’s fur ok to use as well?

yes, it's my main armour so far.
NEW VIDEO ADDED! It's also Available in the Videos section in the guide!
NEW! T16 Map 100% Delirious ULTRA JUICED with [[100% Quantity/x4 Awakened Sextants/Breaches/Legion/Beyond/Alva] and both Delirium Bosses [Omniphobia and Kosis] are present in the map (Deathless): https://youtu.be/chDDkK5vuXc
Man, how many chance to impale enemies do you have?

After buy watchers eye (+25% chance and 2 add hits) I drop nods and I only have 67%.

But PoB think I have 100% cuz when i try pick up +10% chance to impale its give me nothing. Mb I missing something? Or its some cap to effective impale in the game???
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
redslugah wrote:
finally got my 6l replica farrul and just melted sirus A6. waiting for the patch to rush some heists and grand heists now, but smh my char don't look anything like your gif on the guide tanking everything and not even losing life, any tips to improve this? just feels like i get hit too often, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row and the 250 life on block from the surrender does'nt keep it up with the damage that i take when i get hit.

PS:close combat is on the links cause i just killed sirus and logout without switching back do melee splash

my gear so far:

I really don't know what's up. but that Tanking vid is from Harvest. I didn't try doing it this league . probably the same though. just make sure you:
- Have 79% block in HO unbuffed
- Have +9k armour in HO unbuffed
- all res are capped
- 75% chaos res [In harvest I had 85% and 50% of ele damage taken as chaos. so my res ele res were 80% which means I was way more tanky than now. They nerfed divine flesh though.]
- Use fortify in main links instead of melee phys if u wanna be more tanky.

i only have 73 block chance in HO, maybe this is the problem, i though that would be easy to block 6 times and get max block but idk, do you have any tips do cap this block chance? i don't wanna annoitment Testudo instead of Frenetic but idk what else i could do...
"
xXxDennxXx wrote:
Man, how many chance to impale enemies do you have?

After buy watchers eye (+25% chance and 2 add hits) I drop nods and I only have 67%.

But PoB think I have 100% cuz when i try pick up +10% chance to impale its give me nothing. Mb I missing something? Or its some cap to effective impale in the game???

Your Impale Support gives you 40% on Flicker Strike.

"
redslugah wrote:

i only have 73 block chance in HO, maybe this is the problem, i though that would be easy to block 6 times and get max block but idk, do you have any tips do cap this block chance? i don't wanna annoitment Testudo instead of Frenetic but idk what else i could do...

Invest in Unnatural Instinct Jewel for more block chance.
Last edited by NakkielPNW on Oct 5, 2020, 12:46:13 AM
Specced into Divine Flesh with Cleansing Thoughts, which resulted in around 30% DPS loss for me. Extra frenzy charge from Frenetic + proper DPS jewelry gives too much. Not sure if worth it, but I have no knowing where chaos damage is usually spiking.
What are the places where chaos resistance actually matters, beside Chayula and Sirus?
ign: Kissmyastma
finaly got my unnatural instinct its a huge boost :) now have 79 block in HO.
Gonna see how it goes now :) next target is awakened multistrike :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info