[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Not much for alot for you, but first time i kill sirus A6 with this build :) only two deaths.. normally i am no where near close to killing him!

Only problems i haad was just need to be very careful for the ground explosions it's easy to miss them when you are flickering on him, but his beams are NP for this build.

My gear in case anyone is interested

Paradoxica took the build from functioning...to deleting things. save up and get that everyone before anything else imho
Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 4, 2020, 4:44:34 PM
"
vektson wrote:
Regarding Paradoxica am I missing anything with this weapon? Say I bought a 180 DPS Paradoxica(7-12ex) that would be the same as any 360DPS Sword right(2-5ex)? I am a total newb when comes to DPS calculations.

Cause I find buying the High DPS Sword better till I can drop 20ex+ for Paradoxica. Thank you

let me make this simple for you. 200pdps paradoxica does 2 things:
1- it doubles its own dps which means 400pdps
2- it doubles all flat damage bonuses from your gear. which means if you are getting 100 flat physical damage from your gear. it makes them 200

so the total a 200pdps paradoxica grants is 600pdps

in case of a foil, get 400pdps foil (just like paradoxica) and add the flat phys damage to it from your gear (100pdps) final result will be ? 500pdps.

so which do you think is better? this is just a rough estimate of how para works. in my current setup, it's equivalent to 580pdps foil
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
vektson wrote:
Regarding Paradoxica am I missing anything with this weapon? Say I bought a 180 DPS Paradoxica(7-12ex) that would be the same as any 360DPS Sword right(2-5ex)? I am a total newb when comes to DPS calculations.

Cause I find buying the High DPS Sword better till I can drop 20ex+ for Paradoxica. Thank you

let me make this simple for you. 200pdps paradoxica does 2 things:
1- it doubles its own dps which means 400pdps
2- it doubles all flat damage bonuses from your gear. which means if you are getting 100 flat physical damage from your gear. it makes them 200

so the total a 200pdps paradoxica grants is 600pdps

in case of a foil, get 400pdps foil (just like paradoxica) and add the flat phys damage to it from your gear (100pdps) final result will be ? 500pdps.

so which do you think is better? this is just a rough estimate of how para works. in my current setup, it's equivalent to 580pdps foil

Awesome makes since to me! Thank you for the break down!
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ElJoKerVz wrote:
why you post "LEAGUE STARTER" if don't??? you tell in FAQ "You can't start a league with flicker strike"

Title is saying "Flicker/Cyclone" not just flicker. you can league start with cyclone it's easy. then switch for flicker later if you would like.
60% of people here started their league with it and no problems happened whatsoever.

Okey, now you can do a easy and shot guide how to run acts and how to get farruls ?? because i'm in act 8 but havent currency to buy farruls and aspect of cat, what i can do?
You play cyclone/double strike until you earn enough currency to buy them .

I started this char on Thursday night and have killed shaper, sirus and catarina with it, and earned 20-30 exa for my gear. Buy one piece at a time.

Farruls > Gloves > Paradoxica > Shield.
Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 4, 2020, 7:03:56 PM
Would you mind breaking down the auras a bit and how they are used?

You seem to talk about blood and sand a lot but its not in the gem links.

When using flesh and stone, what stance etc?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Cithilu on Oct 4, 2020, 7:25:17 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:

I started this char on Thursday night and have killed shaper, sirus and catarina with it, and earned 20-30 exa for my gear. Buy one piece at a time.

Hey man , how did you killed sirus ?
I tried like 6 times and it wasent even close to death untill i lost all my portals :( any idea or sugdestion's ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:

I tried like 6 times and it wasent even close to death untill i lost all my portals :( any idea or sugdestion's ?

You have no chaos resistance which helps, but you have a corrupted blood jewel and more than enough DPS to beat A8. Look up a video of the fight mechanics and learn it, since that's the only possible reason you would be failing the fight currently.

"
Cithilu wrote:
Would you mind breaking down the auras a bit and how they are used?

You seem to talk about blood and sand a lot but its not in the gem links.

When using flesh and stone, what stance etc?

Thanks in advance.

Blood and Sand is for when you're using Cyclone still, until your character is geared for Flicker where you would remove Blood and Sand from your gem setup.

Flesh and Stone = Sand for mapping/mobbing, Blood for Bosses/Uniques/Metamorphs etc.
Last edited by NakkielPNW on Oct 4, 2020, 7:52:02 PM
"
NakkielPNW wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:

You have no chaos resistance which helps, but you have a corrupted blood jewel and more than enough DPS to beat A8. Look up a video of the fight mechanics and learn it, since that's the only possible reason you would be failing the fight currently.

Biggest problem is the fire i gues ;( it burns me in 1 second cant do anything about it ;(
Last edited by sn3kox on Oct 4, 2020, 8:16:45 PM
"
ElJoKerVz wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ElJoKerVz wrote:
why you post "LEAGUE STARTER" if don't??? you tell in FAQ "You can't start a league with flicker strike"

Title is saying "Flicker/Cyclone" not just flicker. you can league start with cyclone it's easy. then switch for flicker later if you would like.
60% of people here started their league with it and no problems happened whatsoever.

Okey, now you can do a easy and shot guide how to run acts and how to get farruls ?? because i'm in act 8 but havent currency to buy farruls and aspect of cat, what i can do?

... there isn't an easy way to get farrul's fur. and I said before this isn't a beginner friendly build. it needs lots of knowledge for melee and their mechanics. The build wasn't intended to be starter-friendly anyway as it was extremely expensive last league [300-400ex to max out] but people kept asking me to make a budget version, then asked me to make a league-starter version if possible. and I did... but I don't have the time to do any leveling guides or step by step through each act... this is just a baseline of what you should do/get and not a guide on how to get through the campaign. But i will try to give you some tips to make your life easier:
1- Get A tabula rasa asap and use cyclone with melee phys support, brutality, fortify, impale, infused channeling. if you can't afford Tabula, then use 4-5 links rare instead.
2- get a scaeva gladius sword, a well rolled one if you can. [costs 1c]
3- Get a rare shield with 5% life on block and high life roll whenever u can.
4- Get a Goldrim Helm asap for more res.
5- Get any 1c rare gloves/boots with life and res that u need.
6- Buy praxis ring with -8 mana cost
7- follow cyclone leveling tree thoroughly but don't take Tribal Fury Cluster cause that's for double strike.

these tips are enough to get you through the acts and first couple of map tiers if you know what you are doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info