[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
redslugah wrote:
finally got my 6l replica farrul and just melted sirus A6. waiting for the patch to rush some heists and grand heists now, but smh my char don't look anything like your gif on the guide tanking everything and not even losing life, any tips to improve this? just feels like i get hit too often, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row and the 250 life on block from the surrender does'nt keep it up with the damage that i take when i get hit.

PS:close combat is on the links cause i just killed sirus and logout without switching back do melee splash

my gear so far:

I really don't know what's up. but that Tanking vid is from Harvest. I didn't try doing it this league . probably the same though. just make sure you:
- Have 79% block in HO unbuffed
- Have +9k armour in HO unbuffed
- all res are capped
- 75% chaos res [In harvest I had 85% and 50% of ele damage taken as chaos. so my res ele res were 80% which means I was way more tanky than now. They nerfed divine flesh though.]
- Use fortify in main links instead of melee phys if u wanna be more tanky.
Hi Op,

I got my surrender now. I read further bnack to you dont recommend cast on cric setup that alot of people are using..

Do links matter on the shield?

Ok , i got my 2 white socket and chest and thats perfect for bossing , should i also beastcraft my weapon?

Thanks this build run really smoothly but can be complicate to understand when u never play physical build:)
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi Op,

I got my surrender now. I read further bnack to you dont recommend cast on cric setup that alot of people are using..

depends on the setup you use in it, links matter. just 3L anyway xd it costs like 1 fusing lol. you can check my current shield setup in the 3.12 Current gear section.
"
neossirl wrote:
Ok , i got my 2 white socket and chest and thats perfect for bossing , should i also beastcraft my weapon?

Thanks this build run really smoothly but can be complicate to understand when u never play physical build:)

yes, beastcraft 30% q on weapon.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi Op,

depends on the setup you use in it, links matter. just 3L anyway xd it costs like 1 fusing lol. you can check my current shield setup in the 3.12 Current gear section.

I have that set up already (haste etc) i mean, does reckoning work with the skills you use in it? Or does it work on its own and not affected by links.

And if it does, what benefit does it give our vaal haste and molten shell etc?

i see you are using brutality, pulverise and life gain on hit in yours. Do you recommend me to do that?

Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 4, 2020, 1:04:45 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi Op,

I have that set up already (haste etc) i mean, does reckoning work with the skills you use in it? Or does it work on its own and not affected by links.

And if it does, what benefit does it give our vaal haste and molten shell etc?

it's affected by supports you put in it! and I changed my haste setup. you can check my new setup as a said. it's not brutality, Pulverize, Life gain on Hit. Reckoning has nothing to do with vaal haste nor molten shell btw. they are totally separate skills
How many ex do you think would be reasonable to switch from cyclone to this build ? got approx 15 ex in budget
"
OblikZ wrote:
How many ex do you think would be reasonable to switch from cyclone to this build ? got approx 15 ex in budget

Farrul's 6L is the key.when you can get farrul's fur 6L + aspect on gloves with 20/20 less duration sup, then u r ready to switch, and please don't get lvl 1 gems with no quality for flicker and complain that you can't run T16 for instance. make sure you setup is all well and ready when you switch.
Regarding Paradoxica am I missing anything with this weapon? Say I bought a 180 DPS Paradoxica(7-12ex) that would be the same as any 360DPS Sword right(2-5ex)? I am a total newb when comes to DPS calculations. Assuming all the # to # Physical rolls get added to that weapon and doubled...?

Also was a looking at your tree why do you have the Fortify wheel with no source of Fortify?

Cause I find buying the High DPS Sword better till I can drop 20ex+ for Paradoxica. Thank you
Last edited by vektson on Oct 4, 2020, 4:55:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info