[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

What about Lethal Pride + Chainbreaker + Berserk combo? Good for us or meh?
ign: Kissmyastma
"
Kunte3D wrote:
Damn, forgot about that ignite immunity flask :V
Ye i think i use vuln or maybe 1target assa mark for big bosses (cuz only they dont die in like 10 seconds xd)
Thanks for awesome build! it takes some money, but after some investment nothing can stop you, feeling is great, mapping is great, bossing is great. never had that before

Well, I'm glad you like it that much.! have fun
"
Vitalidze wrote:
What about Lethal Pride + Chainbreaker + Berserk combo? Good for us or meh?

It's decent. But I don't like Rage mechanics
Do you think i can remove tribal fury like you and get rempart or dismembring?
"
neossirl wrote:
Do you think i can remove tribal fury like you and get rempart or dismembring?

ONlY if you get gloves with strike skills target 1 additional enemy.
what happens if i use corrupt 30% (beastcraft) on this weapon, and should I do that>?
"
Nevzat wrote:
what happens if i use corrupt 30% (beastcraft) on this weapon, and should I do that>?

yes u should but before that, if your % phys roll is R3 [95-105] you can divine it first till u make it +200pdps if it's not. it requires some currency though. cause once u corrupt it u cannot change rolls.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 4, 2020, 11:06:44 AM
why you post "LEAGUE STARTER" if don't??? you tell in FAQ "You can't start a league with flicker strike"
"
ElJoKerVz wrote:
why you post "LEAGUE STARTER" if don't??? you tell in FAQ "You can't start a league with flicker strike"

Title is saying "Flicker/Cyclone" not just flicker. you can league start with cyclone it's easy. then switch for flicker later if you would like.
60% of people here started their league with it and no problems happened whatsoever.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 4, 2020, 11:28:33 AM
finally got my 6l replica farrul and just melted sirus A6. waiting for the patch to rush some heists and grand heists now, but smh my char don't look anything like your gif on the guide tanking everything and not even losing life, any tips to improve this? just feels like i get hit too often, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row and the 250 life on block from the surrender does'nt keep it up with the damage that i take when i get hit.

PS:close combat is on the links cause i just killed sirus and logout without switching back do melee splash

my gear so far:

Last edited by redslugah on Oct 4, 2020, 12:09:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info