[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
illimar96 wrote:
Got a few questions about the totems:

1. Does the damage bonus from multiple ancestral warchief totems + vaal ancestral warchief totems stack?

2. Does the attack speed and damage buff from ancestral warchief and ancient protector totems stack? Do I get both or do I have to pick one?

Also what are your thoughts about using a megalomaniac cluster jewel with bloodscent (Attacks with Axes or Swords grant 1 Rage on Hit, no more than once every second). And then use berserk with it for huge damage/speed boost?

1- no
2- yes
3- No place for cluster jewels Unless you reach 100. can't really sacrifice any of the current nodes
I have -7 mana cost if thats good enough for anyone. Ill do it for free whisper me ingame nevzat
"
Knuzax wrote:
How do you manage your mana with all the auras ? i cant seem to fit in pride if i have aspect of the cat, precision, dread banner and flesh and stone active or do not want to use all of them ?

u use all of them, but you need Farrul's fur to make aspect of the cat reserve no mana. also enlighten 3 is needed with maim, pride, flesh and stone. plus if you are using precision, leave it @lvl1
"
c3mpoe wrote:
How good is replica farrul?

Onslaught is good, i agree. But what's next?

- power charges + endurance charges. But we already endurance generation from tree on kill (not on bosses yea).

And also we have more uptime for more defensive buff with normal farrul.

It is worth x3 price?

it's personal preference. both work great with the build. I personally prefer Replica. you choose what u feel is right.
"
Nevzat wrote:
I bought this, is it okay?

decent. but don't remove swift skewering cause u didn't get one with impale chance.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Why dont we drop the dread banner on bosses? Does it not increase our damage?

too lazy, too many clicks.
dude this build is amazing. best one so far ive played in this game.
Can you suggest something in place of stone golem? that can be triggered by trigger a socketed spell when u use a skill? i have trigger socketed spell para and i really like it :D (tbh i dont think i need more damage, and im like.. halfway through the build)
+ whats up with that degen?! can we do something about it?
Hi first of all thanks for the amazing detailed guide!

I started this as my league started, wanted to ask about the main hand weapon.
In the POB you used Ahn's might which I just bought but mentioned Scaeva is BiS.

Since Scaeva is quite cheap now (even cheaper than Ahn's might) should I switch?

And can you please explain why? Is it better cuz of the crit?

Thanks a ton!
"
Kunte3D wrote:
dude this build is amazing. best one so far ive played in this game.
Can you suggest something in place of stone golem? that can be triggered by trigger a socketed spell when u use a skill? i have trigger socketed spell para and i really like it :D (tbh i dont think i need more damage, and im like.. halfway through the build)
+ whats up with that degen?! can we do something about it?

you can use Vulnerability curse for the trigger. or maybe Tempest shield and remove Defiance [2 points] or remove the 3 points on left of Solidity if you are using any of those.

and No, degan is one of the weakness of this build :D lol you can use Sapphire flask/Purity of cold when fighting shaper/uber elder for instance, if you need it. and make sure to use Ignite immunity on one of your flasks.
Damn, forgot about that ignite immunity flask :V
Ye i think i use vuln or maybe 1target assa mark for big bosses (cuz only they dont die in like 10 seconds xd)
Thanks for awesome build! it takes some money, but after some investment nothing can stop you, feeling is great, mapping is great, bossing is great. never had that before

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info