[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey ,
Just see u dont use anymore leap or shield charge , Dash is enought for good speed? And you have no more fortify right?

and the socket and shield bring a lot of dps for reckoning?

EDIT : Next upgrade for me is to get some white socket on chest for swapping on boss?
Last edited by neossirl on Oct 4, 2020, 3:54:47 AM
Whats the best way to get the non-channeling skills have -X mana cost craft? Ive unveiled lots of jewellery and never come across elreon unveiled once...do I just have to spend lots of ex on buying unveiled elreon jewellery to unveil them and pray for that craft to lvl 3?
Got a few questions about the totems:

1. Does the damage bonus from multiple ancestral warchief totems + vaal ancestral warchief totems stack?

2. Does the attack speed and damage buff from ancestral warchief and ancient protector totems stack? Do I get both or do I have to pick one?

Also what are your thoughts about using a megalomaniac cluster jewel with bloodscent (Attacks with Axes or Swords grant 1 Rage on Hit, no more than once every second). And then use berserk with it for huge damage/speed boost?
How do you manage your mana with all the auras ? i cant seem to fit in pride if i have aspect of the cat, precision, dread banner and flesh and stone active or do not want to use all of them ?
"
Knuzax wrote:
How do you manage your mana with all the auras ? i cant seem to fit in pride if i have aspect of the cat, precision, dread banner and flesh and stone active or do not want to use all of them ?

Level up enlighten? And unlink less duration from ur gloves.
Last edited by c3mpoe on Oct 4, 2020, 6:57:45 AM
How good is replica farrul?

Onslaught is good, i agree. But what's next?

- power charges + endurance charges. But we already endurance generation from tree on kill (not on bosses yea).

And also we have more uptime for more defensive buff with normal farrul.

It is worth x3 price?
Last edited by c3mpoe on Oct 4, 2020, 6:59:12 AM
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey ,
Just see u dont use anymore leap or shield charge , Dash is enought for good speed? And you have no more fortify right?

and the socket and shield bring a lot of dps for reckoning?

EDIT : Next upgrade for me is to get some white socket on chest for swapping on boss?

yes, exactly everything u said.
I bought this, is it okay?

Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 4, 2020, 7:21:22 AM
Why dont we drop the dread banner on bosses? Does it not increase our damage?
"
BlackPie wrote:
Whats the best way to get the non-channeling skills have -X mana cost craft? Ive unveiled lots of jewellery and never come across elreon unveiled once...do I just have to spend lots of ex on buying unveiled elreon jewellery to unveil them and pray for that craft to lvl 3?

it's all rng. you can do as you said or u can just buy the craft from people. I, Myself, doing crafting services if you are interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info