[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

"
TJCE wrote:
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
TJCE wrote:
Do multiple "Cooked Alive" cluster notables stack? I mean the negative resistance part, so if you have 3 does it give -30 fire res? I looked for this answer elsewhere and couldnt find if anyone had tested and confirmed it.

Yes, they stack.

I know they stack on Path of Building, but there are a lot of -resistance mechanics that don't actually stack in-game. PoB has been confirmed to be wrong about these kinds of things before. I'm just surprised that they would code the notables in such a way that the same "cooked alive" debuff would apply multiple times. I feel like the majority of these kinds of debuff mechanics can only apply one time, and you would be just re-applying the same -10.

I do very much like the guide and am considering leaguestarting with it, and it will be awhile before I bother with cluster jewels anyways xd

What does not stack for sure is Master of Fire and Wave of conviction because the both apply "Exposure" debuff. You can check Tier 3 and Tier 2 videos and you can see the damage difference there. I would actually be really awesome if I was wrong here because. Then the build would be even more stronger, haha. I was actually expecting Cooked Alive to be nerfed to be honest...
Managed to do some last minute Updates to guide
- Added flasks
- Updating leveling Act section
- Updated Ascendancy
- Added filter adjustment tip
- Made small adjustments to Second and Third leveling skill tree image
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 18, 2020, 3:44:47 PM
"
9v1d0 wrote:
Managed to do some last minute Updates to guide
- Added flasks
- Updating leveling Act section
- Updated Ascendancy
- Added filter adjustment

This is sweet, thank you!
🐢
Day 1 Progress: https://pastebin.com/VtDyZuAq
Bought Tidebreaker with Divination cards for ~10c
Deidbellow Gilded Sallet costed around 1c+3c (Base and prophecy)
Belly dropped randomly and decided to keep. Checked the price now and I could get it for 3c
Winterhearth Amulet was a random drop and decided to keep
Bought Kaom's Way rings for 1+1c and each prophecy for 9c
Then I spend 3-5c for each belt, boots and gloves
Still 4-link on my Tidebreaker but got to try T7 map and had no issues
Maybe it's just that I'm blind, really well hidden in the guide and/or I'm just plain stupid, but:
-Which souls to use from the pantheon?
-Which bandit to go with? (I killed all, but could change if I remember correctly)

Btw. the leveling is super smooth! Was afraid of the low attack speed, but it's compensated by the one-shots.

Thank you for the guide!
Heya, this guide looks very cool, and truly you've done a lot of work on it, but I have the dreaded question if you don't mind me asking!

How well do you think a Scion could run this build? Is the chieftain's setup absolutely integral to your survivability and danage output?

I typically play scion for most builds I do, but truthfully I know little about how the chieftain does his damage, I just know his ascendancy is quite powerful and focused on his shtick.

Thanks I'm advance, and really nice guide. The big chunky hits are cool and frankly unique in this game,so big props to you for getting this to work out so well.
"
magyarim11 wrote:
Maybe it's just that I'm blind, really well hidden in the guide and/or I'm just plain stupid, but:
-Which souls to use from the pantheon?
-Which bandit to go with? (I killed all, but could change if I remember correctly)

Btw. the leveling is super smooth! Was afraid of the low attack speed, but it's compensated by the one-shots.

Thank you for the guide!

Hello.
I added pantheon and bandit section to the guide.

Thank you for the feedback!
"
mrmega wrote:
Heya, this guide looks very cool, and truly you've done a lot of work on it, but I have the dreaded question if you don't mind me asking!

How well do you think a Scion could run this build? Is the chieftain's setup absolutely integral to your survivability and danage output?

I typically play scion for most builds I do, but truthfully I know little about how the chieftain does his damage, I just know his ascendancy is quite powerful and focused on his shtick.

Thanks I'm advance, and really nice guide. The big chunky hits are cool and frankly unique in this game,so big props to you for getting this to work out so well.

Hello.
The most important things from Chieftain's Ascendency are:
- 50% Fire damage converstion (For Earthshatter)
- +1 Max Endurance charge
- Endurance charge generation
- 0.5% Regen per endurance charge is really strong
- The 100% Fire resistance is actually important
- And to top it all off, 50% increased recovery rate makes the recovery incredible

You would have to find a way to replace all of that or somehow compensate with Scion.
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for a nice rundown of the most important things chieftain does to make this build pop. It really helps out a lot. Take it easy and good luck in the league!
Day 2 progress:
https://pastebin.com/2DciQ3KT
Bought an "expensive" amulet and anointed both leeches: 60c+30c
Now I could get rid of mana flask and buy Lion's Roar: 10c
Managed to 5-link Tidebreaker: 1 Fusing :D (bought 100+ and was ready to go at it)
Bought 2 jewels for extra resistance: 40c+5c
Upgraded all the other flasks: 10-20c

With with upgrade I feel like the build has came together for me and I can fast and comfortable push though the atlas. Shockwave is actually really really good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info