3.11 causing constant crashes.

its the update not any of us
"
Aza1575 wrote:
I just recently started having this problem as of July 4th. It is completely random and can occur anywhere from 2 minutes of starting the game to 10 minutes. Completely just freezes up and closes down to desktop.

This. +1
my error Exception Code: c0000374
"
bjornjoha wrote:
its the update not any of us

This update fixed my kernel crash on Vulkan, yay.
Yet again I have to return to DirectX11 because it starts to randomly crash AGAIN with Vulkan. This renderer has been in Beta testing for months how. How long does it take to fix this?

Channel Count is medium.
Recent NVIDIA Drivers.
Bumping all the crashing threads because I am becoming very salty about not being able to play the game I love.

Doesn't matter whether I'm on DX11 or Vulcan - I am constantly crashing to desktop with no error messages or anything.

I have noticed it is typically the worst when there are a large amount of assets being loaded, AKA Harvest and Legion are the absolute worst.

However, it still crashes at random points, even just standing in my hideout etc.

I was playing through steam and decided to uninstall and download the stand-alone client. It hasn't helped at all.
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Bumping all the crashing threads because I am becoming very salty about not being able to play the game I love.

Doesn't matter whether I'm on DX11 or Vulcan - I am constantly crashing to desktop with no error messages or anything.

I have noticed it is typically the worst when there are a large amount of assets being loaded, AKA Harvest and Legion are the absolute worst.

However, it still crashes at random points, even just standing in my hideout etc.

I was playing through steam and decided to uninstall and download the stand-alone client. It hasn't helped at all.

I have similar problem before the newest update, however i'm not sure if it's because of the update or the tinkering i did before but the game is somewhat playable now. Anyhow, here's what i did; I updated my windows 8, disabled every single sound except dialog and item alert, disabled Nvidia Audio Driver thingy (in my case, all two of them), and disabling all MTX. Hope this'll help!
Is there somewhere we can send our dump files so GGG can help us?
Getting terrible lag that didn't exist till just this patch. I've managed to mostly patch it through a few posts, but it's still quite frustrating that i'll lag then randomly die. There's no way it's a hardware issue-I've been playing POE for years and while it loads slowly on the HDD once it's loaded there's never any lag/freezing issues like this.
"
Thought I would add my $0.02 to the crashing business...

Since 3.10 and for sure I have had video drivers updated along with plenty of Windows 10 updates to my PC, the crash I experience is quite neat.

It only happens when I enter a portal, either to a map or from a map to my hideout and my PC completely turns off (power down) and a few seconds later starts back up again.

My instance is still there, everything in tact. I have looked at the client.log and there are some errors in it however is there a method for submitting the informaiton/files to see if the root cause can be identified?

Regards,

Mike.

Im experiencing this as well. Earlier in the season my PC would completely turn off when entering certain areas. I lowered a lot of the settings and it seemed to fix it, until yesterdays patch. Now its so much worse than it was originally. My PC crashes constantly. Its happened multiple times popping seeds, leaving my garden, 2 seconds after booting the game up, and three separate times its happened while Im hanging out in my hideout by myself doing next to nothing.

It doesnt happen while playing any other game and its never happened in any league prior to this one. I have a GeForce RTX 2060 and an AMD Ryzen 5 2600X.

Edit: This games is unplayable now. I cant make it through a map without my PC crashing multiples times. Absolutely everything causes it to crash now. Since I made this post originally Ive crashed around 10 times through three maps. Killing a big pack of enemies, opening a strong box, booting the game back up, and popping seeds all causing crashes.

Im just going to have to take a break and hope GGG decides to actually fix this.
Last edited by RedGrinGrumble87 on Jul 17, 2020, 10:06:16 PM
I have crashes when my client is doing the resources check ... before the new patch I crashed to desktop 10-20 sec of " playing the game " never had such problems with the game .. .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info