3.11 causing constant crashes.

I9-9900k, 2070 gtx 32gb ram. Crashing everywhere even idle in town. No error message.
Last edited by dahl458 on Jul 29, 2020, 9:59:01 AM
Same here...crashes when idle in town without reason,crashes when mapping,crashes when opening chests...This happens after the latest patch.No error logs,no messages nothing.
"
dahl458 wrote:
I9-9700k, 2070 gtx 32gb ram. Crashing everywhere even idle in town. No error message.

dude man. im scare. Smol potato here with I5.

But im not crashing.

Yet... I think im next
The game has been crashing on me for 2 leagues now. Prior to that, the game never crashed. I just wasted another Sirus fight because it kept crashing until I had no portals left. I'm getting really, really sick of this.

EDIT: Disabling "Engine Multithreading" seemed to do the trick for the Sirus fight but I'm only getting about 30fps now.
Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Jul 29, 2020, 3:58:45 PM
Im having the same problem here.

Just lost a 83 Catarina with a stacked board because of this. Game crashed 6 times during the fight.

Using --noasync, enabling/disabling Engine Multithreading, reverting drivers, Vulkan or DirectX, etc., makes no difference. Still crashing randomly without any error messages.
Last edited by Freakey_ on Jul 30, 2020, 11:21:17 PM
Same issue for me since today (have not played since the 28th).

Leveling a character and the game keeps crashing to desktop every few minutes.

While I have experienced the occasional random crash prior to this it has never been this bad.

Tried switching to Vulkan / Full Screen - no changes.
Graphics card driver is up do date.

EDIT: Running on Steam client - after writing this the game has literally become unplayable currently. Use a waypoint - crash, load town - crash. Restarting after switching to Vulkan seems to have made it worse.

EDIT2: Disabling Multithreading seems to help (or maybe just luck).

RYZEN 5
Last edited by Valencius81 on Aug 2, 2020, 6:47:54 AM
Good Evening,

I'm facing the same issue not sure but the game crashes. Game is still playable but for me it has increased quite allot from the initial start of the league.

From time to time i've cleared my game logs to see if I can gather a bit of information for the guys there.

from what I can see, for me at least, I've been having the following event occurring just before the game crashes. Has occurred about 4 times. But i'm pretty sure the id's does change every time.

I clear the logs before starting the game.

"
2020/08/03 19:39:27 3323531 1e5 [WARN Client 4652] Instant/Triggered actionwas serialized to the client, but the client failed to execute the action.
skill_instance_id: 41736
action_id: 39474
object_id: 6122
target_id: 1646
flags: 129

The following also comes up in my worker log files.

"
2020/07/29 18:43:05 168921 32 [WARN Client 24640] FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/HuhuGrub.bank with error code 18
2020/07/29 18:47:10 ***** LOG FILE OPENING *****
2020/07/29 19:06:50 ***** LOG FILE OPENING *****
2020/07/30 18:50:13 ***** LOG FILE OPENING *****
2020/07/30 21:53:21 11392484 32 [WARN Client 3768] FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/SkillsShieldCharge with error code 18

Hope it helps :D, If there is any switches I can enable to gather so more details I'll be happy to do so.
started game today after work game its fine untill i move then it crash like in 1-3 min playing 1 hour get around 20 crashes
Last edited by CreazyX on Aug 6, 2020, 3:51:31 PM
"
SlayerSv wrote:
When im playing poe, my PC constantly freezes for ~2 mins, then client disconnects to logging screen. At first I was able to fix it by going back to Direct, but after the most recent patch, my PC started doing these freezes even on Direct. Its unplayable. Pls do something about it. Situations in which it happens seem to be completely random.

This is exactly my problem, but i wasn't playing on vulkan, i could "fix" it by changing the multi thrending to disable, but that just make your fps drop a lot and when it crash it doesn't freeze your whole PC, just either disconnect you or close the entire game to the desktop, but no freeze for 2 min like it was before. Still i'm not playing like that, i have a freaking Ryzen 7 1700x with a stupid GTX 1080, i can't tolerate that having a lot better PC that what is recommended is just enough to play like that... and the good news is... today is 06 of August, the original post is from 21 of June... IT WAS MORE THAN A MONTH AND STILL NOT ANSWER FROM GGG... they don't even answer on twitter, the support mail, or anywhere... but they still updating the shop, can somebody send this post to an admin or somebody that can actually let them know that a lot of players can't play and nobody is paying attention to the stupid forum? they don't have a ticket system, they don't answer on the forum, they don't answer on twitter, they don't answer on mail, THEY EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS? This is stupid, i had a similar problem playing Warframe, the difference is that they at least answer your tickets and fix your issues, not like this greedy company that don't even answer a stupid forum.
I am also getting tired of this...I've lost ~3 chars this league due to crashing. I've been playing HC for years and never had crashing like this league. This is my favorite league and also the most frustrating due to the server stability. I do not enjoy softcore (feels like cheat codes are on), but at this point I would have to switch; however, all the setup this league and playing ssf makes that a pain so I will likely just quit this league.

I don't see why we cannot migrate from hardcore ssf to softcore sff or softcore regular...please fix the servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info