-

"
Shiftyyyy wrote:
"
fakekowa wrote:
I managed to chaos spam this amulet, i assume its better to sell it off and fund some other gear, does anyone know an estimated price for this? Or is the dps boost better than buying cluster jewels etc so i should keep it for myself?

+1 gem Level is like 10% More damage so id say definitely take the Money go for clusters and other upgrades and a +1 amulet

Alright, thanks for looking it up for me
boots with "tailwind" will be good?
"
boots with "tailwind" will be good?

it is, but you must have spike point quiver and lots of attack speed else you won't proc it at all
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hey, me again. Just a question regarding AoE and # of Projectiles. So with the calculator and breakpoints, am I correct in assuming that for 6 projectiles, an AoE of 28 is optimal for 100% overlap and for 7 projectiles an AoE of 30 is optimal for 100% overlap?

Thanks in advance.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii my name is Jeff!

In all seriousness, i have 7 level 20 Toxic Rain gems, should i vaal them now and pray?

Or

Quality them to 20% then back to level 20 before doing that?

(how important is the regular quality on TR?)

TY TY TY
"

In all seriousness, i have 7 level 20 Toxic Rain gems, should i vaal them now and pray?

Or

Quality them to 20% then back to level 20 before doing that?

(how important is the regular quality on TR?)

vaal all, dont quality, its whatever the 10 aoe is not worth the chaos u spend on gcp
Just wanted to thank you for the guide. Probably one of the strongest league starter I've ever played. Got my 32 watchstones and killed sirus 8 with 1 (avoidable) death on an ~10 ex budget. Pretty crazy.

I think i am gonna take it to 100 since its so much fun and i kinda wanna minmax it now to see how far i can take it. Any suggestions what i should upgrade next? Go awakener support gems first? empower level 4?
"
PhantomZA wrote:
Hey, me again. Just a question regarding AoE and # of Projectiles. So with the calculator and breakpoints, am I correct in assuming that for 6 projectiles, an AoE of 28 is optimal for 100% overlap and for 7 projectiles an AoE of 30 is optimal for 100% overlap?

Thanks in advance.

6 is 30, 7 is 35
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello everyone! Worth to swap all the gems from the build for the new anomalous/divergent versions??? Ty!
"
Hello everyone! Worth to swap all the gems from the build for the new anomalous/divergent versions??? Ty!

most value is alternate 2 mirage archter imo

20% increased duration is crazy and it's dirt cheap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info