-

"
Ma23ck wrote:
Any preferences for the rings annointments? which tower are best for this build ?

Thank you
I don't like breaking the bank on blight map ring anointments , so I just go "temporal towers have 25% increased range" (it's a big mob hinder/slow and this increases it's radius to reach approaching mobs), and "imbuing towers have 25% increased range" (which just gives me a bit more flexibility to move and still get the imbuing tower increased player effectiveness buff).

I always put a Scout Tower (and maybe a smothering tower) right at the pump, and then an Imbuing Tower as close to that as possible (which I pretty much stand inside that ring most of the fight), and then I'll toss out a few Temporal Tower's to slow mobs as they get close.

Between the temporal tower slow and my TR DoT's slow + wither, the mobs practically get stuck in place and don't ever make it close to the pump.

If I do spend currency, it's to get maps and anoint them with 3 teals for +6 chests.

And that's about it.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 27, 2020, 9:57:23 PM
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why we do not fully level Wither and multiple totems and faster casting.

There is no explanation of this in the guide and I don't see the point.

Thanks!!

attribute requirements

higher level of wither does not increase damage taken on enemy either way, it just lowers their movement speed and larger aoe which doesn't really matter
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Got a carcass jack 6L and i start the build with a quill rain 6L. So i dont kwon what to do with the other 6L. Options opinions
"
SrRagnarTV wrote:
Got a carcass jack 6L and i start the build with a quill rain 6L. So i dont kwon what to do with the other 6L. Options opinions
Another TR + balista totem + multi totem + withering touch + faster attacks + culling strike.

That's upwards of 5 totems, dropping 5 arrows * your attack rate (so probably upwards of 125+ TR pods per second, which is plenty to reach 15 wither stacks really fast. And the culling helps finish off trash mobs and even bosses.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 27, 2020, 11:38:40 PM
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
SrRagnarTV wrote:
Another TR + balista totem + multi totem + withering touch + faster attacks + culling strike.

Yeaaaah got some jewels that boost damage and have some totems buffs so gg ez

The only problem that i see now is the dash gems
Last edited by SrRagnarTV on Sep 27, 2020, 11:39:21 PM
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
CharlesOW wrote:
So I've posted here before, since then I made quite a lot of changes.

https://pastebin.com/1r6GVy9q (don't forget to link clusters) (I'm using PoB community)

And I'm STILL struggling with survivability. I use all the flasks, have permanent fortify, have all the required defence mechanics from the build and i still get 1shotted. Any way to solve the problem?
You're missing a few things that would help, but really you shouldn't be dying that much.

Here's you calcs page with EHP chart:

You have a max hit of 21k on phys, 41k on elementals, and only 7k on chaos damage.

If you're getting one-shot, it's probably to chaos damage. Which means you need to add some Student of Decay's to your medium clusters, and get some additional chaos res on your gear.

Even though we're not doing Divine Flesh/Glorious Vanity anymore, I'm guessing you're running into some mobs with heavy chaos damage, and you're really short on chaos res.

That said, you need to get Blood Rage, Enduring Cry, and especially Vaal Grace added into your gem mix. Make sure you link Vaal Grace to an increased duration. That's around 15-20 seconds out of every 40 or so seconds of being at your 75% dodge caps (meaning 75% chance to straight up AVOID all damage).

The only other thing I can think of is going the leech version of the build. You're at 28 AoE radius, and you're not even shooting more than 5 arrows. So you really only need 25 radius for 5 arrows.

You could potentially swap out the Broadsides for Feed the Fury (with Temp Arrowheads) on your large clusters, and then add Blood Rage somewhere and Energy Leech gem where your Empower-2 currently is (later, we typically swap ES leech in for Swift Affliction or Efficacy), and now you'd have around 1000 or so life leech, plus ES leech gem would then also be a huge DPS boost (thanks to Blood Rage keeping Energy Shield at zero).

Aside from all that, some gear with more evasion rating or additional dodge, maybe a quartz or stibnite flask with reflexes suffix might help.

Ok, i kinda get it why we get energy leech instead of life leech, because it boosts our dps. But how exactly I life leech with that? Does life leech come only from "Feed the Fury"?
So I did as you said, added blood rage, added energy leech, added feed the fury alongside with tempered arrows and I don't see ANY life leech (well maybe there is, but I doubt it even covers the Blood rage cost.

So this is my updated build, I don't really believe that even if I added the second "Feed the Fury" passive into my build I will get leech.
https://pastebin.com/LEP1z8gK
Last edited by CharlesOW on Sep 28, 2020, 10:33:27 AM
I managed to chaos spam this amulet, i assume its better to sell it off and fund some other gear, does anyone know an estimated price for this? Or is the dps boost better than buying cluster jewels etc so i should keep it for myself?

"
fakekowa wrote:
I managed to chaos spam this amulet, i assume its better to sell it off and fund some other gear, does anyone know an estimated price for this? Or is the dps boost better than buying cluster jewels etc so i should keep it for myself?

Okay i will give u 5 fusings and i think im giving u too much xD
Loving the build so far, at the point of moving to my clusters jewels. Thoughts on running 4x Medium with Wicked Pall and Brewed for Potency as the damage gain in the PoB is about 500k along with more flask charge gained, with the loss of chaos res sadly. But if going this route, then dropping Glorious vanity would happen correct? Or is is rather best to balance between the 3 medium cluster rolls and keep the chaos and Glorious for better survivability as the additional damage is negligible?
"
fakekowa wrote:

+1 gem Level is like 10% More damage so id say definitely take the Money go for clusters and other upgrades and a +1 amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info