-

How do you guys feel about divergent dash? Is that phasing worth the opportunity cost of ~100c?
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
How do you guys feel about divergent dash? Is that phasing worth the opportunity cost of ~100c?

imo it is something you should get after you want to min max, imo it's not really worth for the 100c
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Wow. im in love with this TR <3 Thanks a lot for ur work. Survability is very good, tons of damage, its rly cheap (i used to run t11-14 and first A4 Sirus a couple days ago with only 90c investment 60 of them for Quill Rain six-link, sure its possible with 5l). Now its up to ~10ex just done A7 sirus with no problem and running every map i want. The only thing i dont understand about Hallowed Hybrid Flask, i mean i like to face tank even with ranger :D so i use flask with instant recovery instead of hybrid. ive tryed it but didnt work for me
Got it thnak you Remi. One las thing is empower really the best gem for us? I'm thinking between buying empower lvl 4 or buying a devoto's with an additional arrow. I have 30 aoe but only 5 arrows. Quiver is also expensive.
So which one is it?

No use in putting the toxic rain that i am leveling in my offhands, at 20% quality ( i have a bunch level 20 obv rdy) just vaal them

Or yes relevel them AGANE?
Last edited by Ma23ck on Sep 29, 2020, 12:14:28 AM
"
Wow. im in love with this TR <3 Thanks a lot for ur work. Survability is very good, tons of damage, its rly cheap (i used to run t11-14 and first A4 Sirus a couple days ago with only 90c investment 60 of them for Quill Rain six-link, sure its possible with 5l). Now its up to ~10ex just done A7 sirus with no problem and running every map i want. The only thing i dont understand about Hallowed Hybrid Flask, i mean i like to face tank even with ranger :D so i use flask with instant recovery instead of hybrid. ive tryed it but didnt work for me
Enduring prefix doesn't stop when you reach full life or mana, so the duration of Fortify from Hardened Scars stays up through the duration of the enduring hybrid flask.

A regular life flask can't get Enduring prefix, so the moment you hit full life it stops it's duration and Fortify disappears.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 29, 2020, 12:36:43 AM
"

You want enduring on hybrid because it gives us fortify for the full duration of the flask, If you reached full life, your flask effect ends, hence your fortify ends. If you like insta recover you can put it on your life flask instead of hybrid

But regardless, glad you enjoyed it

Edit : Found out skyler is 1 step ahead of me
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 29, 2020, 12:40:09 AM
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
Got it thnak you Remi. One las thing is empower really the best gem for us? I'm thinking between buying empower lvl 4 or buying a devoto's with an additional arrow. I have 30 aoe but only 5 arrows. Quiver is also expensive.

I'd say only get empower when the calculations are showing more damage than efficacy, else just stick with efficacy

The reason why empower gets stronger later on is because socket level scaling is more significant, we also don't need too much duration because if the boss move (I.E Sirus), your excessive pods duration will be wasted. Empower will be scaling the DoT damage more, much more than efficacy does in the long run, but earlier stages efficacy is way better than empower
"
Ma23ck wrote:
So which one is it?

No use in putting the toxic rain that i am leveling in my offhands, at 20% quality ( i have a bunch level 20 obv rdy) just vaal them

Or yes relevel them AGANE?

I personally don't relevel them because the 10% quality don't prove to be significant (unless it's your next AoE breakpoint), but most of the time lvl 21 will do (I'd even ignore 20 qual)
Hello Remi! i want to try this build but which leveling gear should i buy" before start? i don´t have lot of currency just tabula + goldrim + 30C. looks pretty awesome. i would give u feedback when comeback after make to maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info