-

"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
How can I tell how much aoe I have to calculate how close I am to 5 or 6 overlaps? Is there a specific line item in POB?

I did this calculation for the rest of them
25 R (*5) - 92% total increased
30 R (*6) - 178% total increased (+86)
35 R (*7) - 278% total increased (+100)
40 R (*8) - 393% total increased (+115)
45 R (*9) - 525% total increased (+132)
50 R (*10) - 672% total increased (+147)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
niksxs wrote:
"
niksxs wrote:
What would you guys prefer?
Buy a carcass and try to 5-link it atleast
or get a tabu first for 6link?

gonna quote myself :D

tabbies
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
SkylerOG wrote:
Yeah, except Blood Rage isn't doing anything to ES.

Well, obviously, energy leech is not supposed to be used with divine flesh
So we're supposed to give up our Broadsides and a chance to reach 6 overlaps, along with a defensive layer of increased elemental and chaos damage mitigation... for like +800k DPS that relies on leeching.

Or he can just get 10% more AoE and go from 5 overlaps to 6, which is like +1.8M DPS?

Again, doesn't sound like a choice to me. Figure out how to get that 1 more radius.

You assume too much. You act like we can not get 50% AOE cheaper elsewhere, assuming it's something we really want.

Right now for 50% AOE you trade 30% ATK Speed, 60% increased damage, and 4 Skillpoints.

In the pob with 5 arrows and 26 radius it's completely pointless to go to 29 with 2 broadsides. Even if you go for 30 you still have to make the investment to get the 6th arrow to make any use of this.

Using dying Sun for 2 arrows already gives a ton of free radius makes it even without the broadsides simple to get to 30 radius. Another easy option for more radius is to swap out Fettle for Towering Threat, etc. You see the point. Broadside seems like an easy solution for 50% AOE but it costs a lot.
need to thank you for that build, in 3 years of playing i've always been scared of trying flaskfinder or bow builds but thanks to that build i may even have found my favorite build ever
What stats scale this build the most? i am a bit confused.
is there any point going for the 30 breakpoint? since you need to get legion jewel, double clusters etc.
And you would run basically with zero health.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
How can I tell how much aoe I have to calculate how close I am to 5 or 6 overlaps? Is there a specific line item in POB?

thank you got this info. But where can I see my radius? Is that a line item on pob?
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:

thank you got this info. But where can I see my radius? Is that a line item on pob?

Yes. It's in the main column after DoT DPS before Mana Cost. It's called AoE Radius in PoB.
Last edited by shimmishim on Sep 24, 2020, 9:03:59 AM
"
hwan wrote:
What stats scale this build the most? i am a bit confused.

All stats must be balanced, the lower amount will scale the damage the most. For instance I will take the basic DoT calculations

DoT * Dot increase * Dot multi

All 3 of these stats must be balanced, if DoT multi is higher than DoT increase, then scaling DoT increase will have a larger impact.

It really depends, but generally AoE scales the damage the most, but you must hit the breakpoint
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Zyaak2point0 wrote:

Go to the Calculations tab and look in the "Skill type-specific Stats:" box.

Hover over the "Area of Effects Mod:" figure and it'll show you your itemized AoE sources and percentages of each. And the Radius is directly under this, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info