-

"
feelthepain wrote:

And about clusters, the guide on the first page says that medium clusters are for display reasons and not worth it anymore? Is this suppose to mean "use only large clusters" or what?

The medium cluster with "Eternal suffering and Wicked Pall" is outdated, I didnt got time to buy a new jewel, so that existing old jewel is just for a display purpose.

Look for Wicked Pall + Student of Decay for mediums.

The large cluster hasnt been changed so it remained the same, hence I said mediums are for display purpose, dont buy the exact same copy which has eternal suffering
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 21, 2020, 12:01:57 PM
I'm running Caustic Arrow with this. Seems to work very nicely. This build is so much fun it's almost criminal.

Thank you very much.
sooooo thats a thing.... 20% skill effect on mirage archer has to be bis? could even go to 23% with a corruption.
"
Totalubnub wrote:
sooooo thats a thing.... 20% skill effect on mirage archer has to be bis? could even go to 23% with a corruption.
Yes, absolute.

This AltQ is significantly better than the standard +atk damage and the +2 arrow/-duration other AltQ.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 21, 2020, 1:17:20 PM
"
MimSiE wrote:
I'm running Caustic Arrow with this. Seems to work very nicely. This build is so much fun it's almost criminal.

Thank you very much.
CA is significantly less damage unless you stack "attack damage" mods and even substitute attack damage gems.

But then you're spreading yourself too thin. You need DoT/Duration/AoE mods for the caustic ground, but you also need piercing/projectile attack damage/bow attack damage for the arrow hits... on top of requiring Accuracy to actually hit.

And, the DoT's/Caustic Ground don't stack because caustic ground can't technically "overlap". It's simply a single application ground ailment, while Toxic Rain DoT's are "vines" that can all apply at same time and "overlap/stack".

Toxic Rain DoT does not require accuracy, either. It (the vines) hit/apply no matter what. And, you don't need piercing or attack damage mods, so you can sink all your efforts into just the DoT.

CA is a horrible gem by comparison. Especially if you're following this build passive tree, which doesn't prioritize accuracy or attack damage at all. Just sayin.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 21, 2020, 1:44:12 PM
im using ca and tr in a 6l together and use em both till i get my lvl 4 empower. its nice additional single target dps and does actually work better for clear when you have +1 pierce. could go for 2x6l setups but im being lazy and i dont see the necessity for it rn.
Hi Remi, First of all thank you for making this build it has been awesome for me in Heist so far! For the Large cluster jewels (or just clusters in general) is it okay if we only get one of the passives to start when we are low on currency. I.e. Large cluster with 8 passives, 2 jewel sockets and then Tempered Arrowhead only (no broadside). Or is that useless and should we just be saving for both?

Thank you!
"
SkylerOG wrote:
But then you're spreading yourself too thin. You need DoT/Duration/AoE mods for the caustic ground, but you also need piercing/projectile attack damage/bow attack damage for the arrow hits... on top of requiring Accuracy to actually hit.
Nobody uses CA for the arrow hits... People use it for extra clear esp. w/ arrow nova as a supplement to toxic rain. You will still use mostly TR for bosses because CA is too slow for that in comparison.
I dont seem to see any heat flask ? is it normal?

^ Remicaster1, should I start 6-linking this? Do you agree that rolls are 'good enough' for endgame body armour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info