-

"
Etko wrote:
This is fantastic for the curse setup
The only way this is viable is if you get -9 or -10 to mana cost of non-channeling skills on your other ring AND amulet, or a -mana reservation enchant on your helmet AND -mana cost on at least your other ring.

Running Malevolence + Flesh & Stone + Skitterbots + Enlighten-4 leaves you a whopping ~25-35 mana. And with an Uber Lab -mana reservation helmet enchant for one of them, you have maybe ~65-75 mana, at the expense of +1 TR arrow enchant, which is the one you really want, of course.

6L TR without any reduced mana cost on rings/ammy is 34 mana per cast/attack.

So even with an enduring mana flask you're going to constantly find yourself missing casts/attacks, which means HUGE loss of DPS.

UNLESS, of course, you decide to spend 4 passive points on the Charisma wheel, which is a whopping +90-100 mana (totally not worth it).

And the downside to puting -mana cost on your ammy is you pigeon-hole yourself to having an ammy with an open prefix. Which if you're going to get an ammy with an open prefix, you really want the +AoE/+Area Damage craft instead.

Something like these are what I recommend, actually:

Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 20, 2020, 8:30:17 PM
Which one would be better DPS wise,

6L +2 bow and no link Carcass

or

Quill Rain and Tabula.
How is this build for single target/boss damage?

I am not having much luck with builds so far this league, slow leveling and dying a lot. Looking to change that now that I have a bit of currency for starter items.....
"
feelthepain wrote:
Which one would be better DPS wise,

6L +2 bow and no link Carcass

or

Quill Rain and Tabula.

Is the +2 on rare bow both for TR? Or is one for bow skills and other for support skills?

Which type of bow is it? What's the base atk speed? Is there any +attack speed on it? Or can you at least craft it on it? Any +chaos on it?

The problem with crafting attack speed, however, is that you lose the +% chaos damage over time multiplier craft, which is HUGE. But you can't go using a bow with a 1.3x base attack speed with this build, either.

I'm thinking the Quill Rain + Tabula will be more DPS, along with much better QoL too.

Plus your Mirage Archer will also cast TR's much faster.
Im kinda in a dilema, so the stampede boots gives 150 movement speed. So with flask and 35% on boots im on 134% i think so, if we swap boots and go 2 anoit. Fortify anoit and corruption, any opinions or why not go stampede
This would be a temp solution.. i think, hope it links properly.
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
Etko wrote:
This is fantastic for the curse setup
The only way this is viable is if you get -9 or -10 to mana cost of non-channeling skills on your other ring AND amulet, or a -mana reservation enchant on your helmet AND -mana cost on at least your other ring.

Running Malevolence + Flesh & Stone + Skitterbots + Enlighten-4 leaves you a whopping ~25-35 mana. And with an Uber Lab -mana reservation helmet enchant for one of them, you have maybe ~65-75 mana, at the expense of +1 TR arrow enchant, which is the one you really want, of course.

6L TR without any reduced mana cost on rings/ammy is 34 mana per cast/attack.

So even with an enduring mana flask you're going to constantly find yourself missing casts/attacks, which means HUGE loss of DPS.

UNLESS, of course, you decide to spend 4 passive points on the Charisma wheel, which is a whopping +90-100 mana (totally not worth it).

And the downside to puting -mana cost on your ammy is you pigeon-hole yourself to having an ammy with an open prefix. Which if you're going to get an ammy with an open prefix, you really want the +AoE/+Area Damage craft instead.

Something like these are what I recommend, actually:

"
Totalubnub wrote:
This would be a temp solution.. i think, hope it links properly.
Yeah, temporary is the key word there, though.

That 4% skill effect duration is about +2% damage.

A 20/20 Despair vs Despair w/ 32% effectiveness on hit on a ring difference in DPS is ~4.4% damage

An 8% atk speed + DoT multi + 7% life jewel is about 5.6% damage and around 140 or so life.

A decent ring with okay life and chaos damage & damage craft is probably around 200-300 life and 6-7% or so damage.

So just for you to wear that Proxy ring and use that conc efficiency jewel instead of a rare ring with Despair on hit and a rare jewel, you're probably down something like 350-450 life, and around 5-6% damage.

So just not sure it's worth it in the end.
"
SrRagnarTV wrote:
Im kinda in a dilema, so the stampede boots gives 150 movement speed. So with flask and 35% on boots im on 134% i think so, if we swap boots and go 2 anoit. Fortify anoit and corruption, any opinions or why not go stampede
Because it might be difficult to get +145% Fire, Cold, Lightning, and 146% Chaos resists?

And that's if you have a -10 all ele resist Thread of Hope.

But you need 86% Chaos resist to make Divine Flesh do what it's designed to do.

If you can get all that with your other gear, then I don't see why you can't go Stampede boots if you so choose.

But unless you got T1 resist on every rare, I doubt you'll reach your caps with yet another unique with little to no resists.

Gotta get that int to like 100, too, which isn't exactly easy on this build.
Two quick questions;

First, i have the cwdt setup with Vaal haste and it doesn't seem to trigger. What level is the minimum for it to trigger with immortal call etc? (cwdt level 1, immortal call level 3 and im leveling the other two rn)

Second, until i get "the order" craft for my my enduring mana flask, what flask should i fit in instead ?

Oh ya one last thing, this build seems to have some mana issues or something is it me? (i just killed kitava a10, so ill need better gear i know)

Thanks for the replies in advance !
So did i hit the jackpot with these? was crafting them via chaos orb spam.. only got 2 done so far lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info