-

"
Remi, wdyt about Herald of Agony ?
I feel like a HoA should do decent on Poison Builds.

I've been playing for a year yet I understand close to nothing KekW.

This is no poison build tho. Your Toxic Rain deals Chaos damage over time just like poisons do, but TR is not actually applying/using poisons to do so.
Last edited by clozzer on Sep 21, 2020, 11:36:31 PM
Hello Remi,

Great build so far, having so much fun. I got i question tho, should i go for 6L Carcass or buy the first set of clusters? Thank you for the guide!
since +3 Bows seem to go for 6 Ex now it's probably worth to go for one before clusters now right?

your pob 1 cluster vs none is only about 10% more damage excluding the normal jewels/Watchers eye

cost for a full cluster set is about the same right now

and bow would be 30% more damage according to your calculations
"
IsHenrique wrote:
Hello Remi,

Great build so far, having so much fun. I got i question tho, should i go for 6L Carcass or buy the first set of clusters? Thank you for the guide!

6l carcass will give more damage for now. First set of cluster requires an additional proj else your AoE will be useless.

After carcass I recommend looking for a good amulet and quiver, then clusters
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Shiftyyyy wrote:
since +3 Bows seem to go for 6 Ex now it's probably worth to go for one before clusters now right?

your pob 1 cluster vs none is only about 10% more damage excluding the normal jewels/Watchers eye

cost for a full cluster set is about the same right now

and bow would be 30% more damage according to your calculations

I kinda dont recommend to use my PoB as a benchmark. You want to use yours and use the calculator instead of PoB. You'll get more accurate results as AoE is not accounted in.

Even then, 6ex is assuming +2 bow +1 socketed, wont give you a lot of damage regardless (with DoT ofc)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 22, 2020, 4:12:20 AM
Hey Remi,
I've just tried to import the PoB link but the second link (updated 17/9) doesnt seem to work. PoB says the build uses an out of date tree. Any idea why it's not working?
5.5 ex for +1 gems +2 support

without attack speed tho

ill fire up the calculator later

pob numbers seemed amazing but i guess they dont tell the whole truth
Alright don't want to mess it up.

I have about 8 ex to spend, not actually sure what the order of upgrades early league is (first time trying out this build as a PF, used to go TR and bow was the op upgrade every league there).

So, clusters? 6L carcass? 6L +3 bow + 4l carcass? 21/20 TR? 6L Quill rain + carcass?

I have hardened scars on a defensive amulet (didn't think this through aha) so I guess I won't upgrade that in a while, but what about quiver/gloves ?

So far I'm easily roaming around T12-13, but struggling a bit in high tier maps, and bosses whilst pretty easy don't go down as fast as I'd like.
Last edited by Hydraty on Sep 22, 2020, 5:26:42 AM
"
MalyChief wrote:
Hey Remi,
I've just tried to import the PoB link but the second link (updated 17/9) doesnt seem to work. PoB says the build uses an out of date tree. Any idea why it's not working?

By any chance you are not using PoB Community Fork?
"
Hydraty wrote:
Alright don't want to mess it up.

I have about 8 ex to spend, not actually sure what the order of upgrades early league is (first time trying out this build as a PF, used to go TR and bow was the op upgrade every league there).

So, clusters? 6L carcass? 6L +3 bow + 4l carcass? 21/20 TR? 6L Quill rain + carcass?

I have hardened scars on a defensive amulet (didn't think this through aha) so I guess I won't upgrade that in a while, but what about quiver/gloves ?

So far I'm easily roaming around T12-13, but struggling a bit in high tier maps, and bosses whilst pretty easy don't go down as fast as I'd like.

6l carcass > Threat of hope > 21/20 TR > DoT gear > clusters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info