-

"
Proshvam wrote:
Anyone able to help me out on what my next goal should be? The survivability of this build is feeling pretty awful right now.

https://pastebin.com/RX7z6LTA

I'm not an expert but its just what I see. Your life is pretty low. I would spec more into the Constitution path and maybe look at some higher life rolls on your gear. I'm at lvl 95 and sitting at just over 5000 life. I find that flasks are super important. Your quartz flask needs to be rolled correctly as per the guide and needs some quality on it. Mines at 24 quality and its an essential flask imo.
Added to the layered defences, you can phase through mobs and hit them on the way through. Also consider a well rolled Quicksilver flask. Mobility is the key to survival for this build I think. I would also really reccomend the alt quality gems. For me they were game changers. Hope that helps.
Last edited by D_v_8 on May 7, 2021, 9:10:00 AM
"
D_v_8 wrote:
I'm wondering if item level factors is important.
Only for rolling specific notables. If it already has correct notables, you're good.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
D_v_8 wrote:
I'm wondering if item level factors is important.
Only for rolling specific notables. If it already has correct notables, you're good.

Thank you for the response.
so far this is my gear
im following the pob and adivice wha should i change ?
Hi guys, I've been following this build (as much as I could) as a starter on this league, and I feel like I've started hitting the wall. I'm at 4.4k hp, my damage seems decent enough, but the survivability seems to weak for me. I know it's evasion based so it's eiterh I dodge or die, but seems like it's too big of a dice roll. Could someone please check in some free time my PoB and let me know if there's something I should change asap, or shall I just farm currency and then invest to destroy the wall that's blocking me? I can manage t15 maps damage-wise, but I die a lot, especially on trials.

Here's my PoB I would be very thankful if someone just look at it.
"
piterczak wrote:
Hi guys, I've been following this build (as much as I could) as a starter on this league, and I feel like I've started hitting the wall. I'm at 4.4k hp, my damage seems decent enough, but the survivability seems to weak for me. I know it's evasion based so it's eiterh I dodge or die, but seems like it's too big of a dice roll. Could someone please check in some free time my PoB and let me know if there's something I should change asap, or shall I just farm currency and then invest to destroy the wall that's blocking me? I can manage t15 maps damage-wise, but I die a lot, especially on trials.

Here's my PoB I would be very thankful if someone just look at it.

Your life is really low. Spec more into the Constituion path. That will bump your life up. You also don't have the correct flasks either. They are not crafted right. They are key to this build I am finding. A well crafted Quartz flask will allow you to phase through mobs and hit them before they know what happened. All the details are in the section "Gearing info second half." It will save your life. Blood of the Kurai is essential also. You don't have that. It's 1 chaos on trade. Put quality on your flasks. A 24 quality Quartz flask will give you just over 6 seconds of phasing. You've also put points in places not in the guide. I would also suggest you get the alt quality gems. They are so dope. Game changing. But focus on life and your flasks first bro. I'm guessing you might have mana problems also. POB says your main skill is Blink Arrow and Dash and Vaal Grace. If so thats not right. That's two movement skills and a skill, (Vaal Grace) not related to this build. This is only my second league mate so don't worry. You learn. I learn new stuff every day.
Last edited by D_v_8 on May 7, 2021, 8:20:26 PM
"
piterczak wrote:
Hi guys, I've been following this build (as much as I could) as a starter on this league, and I feel like I've started hitting the wall.
Your clusters are very bad. You should recheck in the guide what you need, and if you can't afford a proper cluster setup, only use 1 set of them, but the current setup is very wasteful.

- large 9-points should be 8, touch of cruelty is not optimal
- other large has 1 passive and it's a weak one, none of them have wicked pall or misery everlasting for scaling skill effect duration
- both mediums are 6-pointers, that wastes you more passives
- vile reinvigoration is bad, build doesn't scale ES, you should use the one with life instead (flow of life I think)
- circling oblivion is just bad, half of the passive is wasted because build doesn't use ailments, exposure therapy, brush with death, student of decay all of these would be better, and again this cluster doesn't have wicked pall so it's already sub-par
- why do you waste 3 passives on chaos res cluster?

- you should not use jewels without life, unless they give something important like corrupted blood immunity; "brood shard" is one example of a bad jewel, esp. "damage with bows" doesn't work for dots

- you have no anointment on neck

- this stygian vise is poor af, why use a 3-mod item?

- bad affix on mana flask, no anti-curse flask at all, 2 life flasks instead of something better

- life leech support on caustic arrow, completely worthless, dots don't leech and from the damage of your initial arrow you probably leech like 10 life

- culling strike linked to wither, it doesn't work (culling strike supports skills that "hit enemies" wither is a debuff, it doesn't damage mobs)

- no quality on gems whatsoever

For ultimatums I'd recommend use jade flask, use vaal grace on cooldown, keep running around (be sure quartz flask is up for phasing), just let mirages dps for you, get a jewel giving corrupting blood immunity and another with immunity to hinder (counters hindering flasks and desecrated ground mods) and get better clusters, get small life cluster with feast of flesh (life on hit) or armor one with enduring composure (endurance charges boost duration of immortal call), get brush of death on one of the mediums for life on kill too. Btw immune to poison / bleed watcher's eyes are 20c atm, you can use one of these until you get money for the good mods one. Saves you 1 flask affix until then.
Why PoB tree and "Final Tree" in forum post are different?
"
IAmGhostMan wrote:
Why PoB tree and "Final Tree" in forum post are different?

Did you selected "Final Tree"?
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thanks guys for all the responds, I'll work on my flasks and jewels asap. I'll share my feelings after I get the proper setup :D Hope you all have a lovely day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info