-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
IAmGhostMan wrote:
Why PoB tree and "Final Tree" in forum post are different?

Did you selected "Final Tree"?

Never mind. They are the same. I am just silly
https://pastebin.com/V1JiDhML this wha my treee and gear look like so far im still 77 3.5khp wha u recomend i change next
Hey guys was hoping someone could take a look at the build, am I on the right path? Just got despair gloves and poachers mark ring. Im at 0 chaos though. What should I be doing in game? Pushing highest maps I can? Farming ultimatums in Quarry? What would you be looking to do if you were at my current character progress?
If I craft Aspect of the Crab in one of my items and I want to change it into aspect of the spider later on, can it be overwritten via bestiary crafting or in anyway?
Whats the general order of upgrades? I finished acts, atm playing t7-10 maps, but not sure how to progress. I got capped res, 5k hp, 6L quill rain. What next?
For me a big jump in dmg at that point was getting one set of clusters. Later on switching to alt quality gems + lvl4 empower was huge.
With jade and quartz flasks, and a +3 bow (which pushes TR to lvl28), I'm perfectly fine running t16 maps with 4,5k hp.
Last edited by sp0q on May 9, 2021, 2:14:36 PM
I'm a TR raider (sc) and based on poeninja ladder builds it seems like I can either go Asenaths chant with essence drain + contagion setup, or Maloneys with caustic arrow setup in it, or neither. Anyone know what the best way to go would be or even better, be able to explain to me what the advantages of each would be? Experienced player, just haven't played TR late game before and am trying to figure out the direction I want to take my build.
Been wanting to start a bow build. It was between this and the elementalist burning arrow build. But, that one is very popular right now and looks very expensive. Hopefully this one is a bit cheaper, and just as powerful!
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
I'm a TR raider (sc) and based on poeninja ladder builds it seems like I can either go Asenaths chant with essence drain + contagion setup, or Maloneys with caustic arrow setup in it, or neither. Anyone know what the best way to go would be or even better, be able to explain to me what the advantages of each would be? Experienced player, just haven't played TR late game before and am trying to figure out the direction I want to take my build.

Maloney with causitc is just visual asmr, it does almost nothing

Asenath is just giving some more damage boost but it has 0 survivability, getting helmet enchant on it can be a little bit difficult, though it has been easier on this league
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Baldrick wrote:
Been wanting to start a bow build. It was between this and the elementalist burning arrow build. But, that one is very popular right now and looks very expensive. Hopefully this one is a bit cheaper, and just as powerful!

Endgame variation, yes it is expensive cus it's endgame gear, but you can play this build with 0 amount of currency invested, it's a league starter
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info