-

If you only have enough for a bow that is around 8-10ex. What is the better option, a +3 bow with chaos multi and dot multi, or a +3 bow with attack speed and one of the multis. My only guess is atk speed and one multi for the base bow attack speed increase.
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
If you only have enough for a bow that is around 8-10ex. What is the better option, a +3 bow with chaos multi and dot multi, or a +3 bow with attack speed and one of the multis. My only guess is atk speed and one multi for the base bow attack speed increase.

depends, I'll personally go with multi cus it's a lot cheaper than aps
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hi, can someone take a look at my tree if they have some time. I'm at the point of adding my first cluster jewel, however I seem to be short on points. I can't tell whats selected in the Thread of Hope. Or are they even selected? I think its Harrier, Potency of Will and Profane Chemistry. Perhaps one of these could be annointed instead? Probably need to grind more xp as well. I've looked at the tree here and mine so much that I've gone blind lol. Hopefully I haven't messed up.

https://pastebin.com/p1Jbuxi1
Last edited by D_v_8 on May 11, 2021, 2:55:20 PM
Hi,

I have question regarding withering touch support. I played first week of season using your guide. then i had some time off pc and now when came back see you did some changes.
I have it in 5L with blast rain and mirage archer as was previously here.
Now you have it with mirror arrow in maloney. But what setup shud I use if i dont using maloney? Is blat rain bad?

Thanks
Can you do the pob fork skill tree without cluster jewel. Assuming people don't have cluster jewels on start. When you say its beginner friendly then you have done very poor job on that part.
Viable build, but needs lots of currency that real endgame feels good. A good bow and the belt are around 50ex alone, so dont try and waste your time if you not have atleast 80ex budget for everything. Second +3 Double dot multi bow is also needed for the causitc arrow because quill rain clears shit in t16 maps, let alone Ultimatums.

Sure you can play it with a 6link quill rain for 100c and some random shit without clusters, but dont expect to do anything above yellow maps with that.
Im constantly dying in t14 maps. I play like 4-5 hours a day yet barely make over an exalt. I feel stuck. What can I do to kick up the survivability? What should I be doing in game to be most efficient?
"
Kalkiin wrote:
Hi,

I have question regarding withering touch support. I played first week of season using your guide. then i had some time off pc and now when came back see you did some changes.
I have it in 5L with blast rain and mirage archer as was previously here.
Now you have it with mirror arrow in maloney. But what setup shud I use if i dont using maloney? Is blat rain bad?

Thanks

You can't use blast rain on mirage archer cus you are a deadeye, your main 50% of your damage comes from mirage archer using it. If you don't use Maloney, then you have to use wither totems

"
Im constantly dying in t14 maps. I play like 4-5 hours a day yet barely make over an exalt. I feel stuck. What can I do to kick up the survivability? What should I be doing in game to be most efficient?

You haven't gotten the clusters yet for immortal call setup, enduring composure is mandatory for it and you haven't gotten it yet.

Also, have you checked the QnA section yet?

"
deimudda69 wrote:
Viable build, but needs lots of currency that real endgame feels good. A good bow and the belt are around 50ex alone, so dont try and waste your time if you not have atleast 80ex budget for everything. Second +3 Double dot multi bow is also needed for the causitc arrow because quill rain clears shit in t16 maps, let alone Ultimatums.

Sure you can play it with a 6link quill rain for 100c and some random shit without clusters, but dont expect to do anything above yellow maps with that.

I just took a peak at your character and I've already noticed multiple problems, sure you can't 1 shot everything with a quill rain for 100c on reds or 2 second a boss, but you can still content with it, there's no way you can't do it unless you somehow mess up the build really bad.

You don't need another +3 bow for caustic, just use replica quill rain, no one uses quill rain for caustic bruh, 30% less damage penalty and you aren't utilizing the attack speed from it

"
Can you do the pob fork skill tree without cluster jewel. Assuming people don't have cluster jewels on start. When you say its beginner friendly then you have done very poor job on that part.

Check the trees in the bottom left section, or even the passive tree pathing in the guide
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
D_v_8 wrote:
Hi, can someone take a look at my tree if they have some time. I'm at the point of adding my first cluster jewel, however I seem to be short on points. I can't tell whats selected in the Thread of Hope. Or are they even selected? I think its Harrier, Potency of Will and Profane Chemistry. Perhaps one of these could be annointed instead? Probably need to grind more xp as well. I've looked at the tree here and mine so much that I've gone blind lol. Hopefully I haven't messed up.

https://pastebin.com/p1Jbuxi1

You can look at the passive tree on section 5 or just look at the PoB for what nodes it has allocated on ToH.

None of them should be anointed

1st set of clusters can be placed as soon as you got them, there's no minimum level for it after you reached maps
best guide ever ty e lot for sharing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info