-

"
tektek10 wrote:
im having problem with this build on certain mods in map ...
There are mods you "cannot" run (for example if you doing ele damage and not immune, you literally cannot do it outside of sextant mods or sybil's ring etc. - this build doesn't do much ele or phys though so all good) and there are mods you can, but shouldn't if you don't wanna lose XP.

Most rippy mods imo:
- minus max res
- monsters fire +2 proj (can shotgun you to death, same with the ultimatum extra proj mod)
- dodge is unlucky
- extra crit
- extra phys as multiple elements, esp. in combo with extra crit or turbo (action speed) or increased aoe
- no regen can be very irritating (build doesn't leech much if at all)

HC players do it all the time... reroll map mods that are too rippy.

Minus max res can be countered by loreweave and / or divine flesh and also by clever usage of veteran's awareness (+10% max res during immortal call).

Multiproj and unlucky dodge I'd just reroll or accept you might die.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 5, 2021, 1:29:39 PM
Hey!

Thanks for the great guide.
I feel a bit stuck with what to do at the moment. I die quite a bit in high maps and my boss DPS feels low. What would be my best upgrades besides 21/20 gems? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/JjwJT4uS
Last edited by Maazias on May 5, 2021, 3:14:06 PM
Hi Remi, I was wondering, I find myself getting stunned a lot and it's kind of breaking the pace of the build, I'm not 100% done building the character so I'm wondering if I missed anything?
Hey guys just started this build as my 2nd character this league. Can someone take a look? I know I have a lot of uniques. what gear should I replace?
"
Maazias wrote:
Hey!

I feel a bit stuck with what to do at the moment. I die quite a bit in high maps and my boss DPS feels low. What would be my best upgrades besides 21/20 gems? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

1. You are taking Endless Munitions for ascendancy, you should swap that out the moment you got the +1 curse chest and poachers. This will make those rares deal less damage towards you.

2. I recommend you to follow the same choice of flask with me, because this build lacks of recovery and imo, blood of the karui alone is not enough. You can go back if that's worse for you.

3. For bosses, are you positioning yourself well to spawn 3 mirage archers at once and apply wither stacks with withering step? Because your dps does look fine and it sounds like a playstyle problem

4. You should double check the skill points on your tree, you wasted a point on 12% inc damage instead of putting it on a Wicked Pall.

5. Some upgrades you can look for is the bow, I recommend going a +3 bow on this scenario.

6. I personally switched out from Flesh & Stone into Crab barriers and that was better for me, you can try that out if you don't mind wasting a few chaos for that.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
KrymeZ wrote:
Hi Remi, I was wondering, I find myself getting stunned a lot and it's kind of breaking the pace of the build, I'm not 100% done building the character so I'm wondering if I missed anything?

In general you shouldn't be stunned, but if you found that to be constantly a problem, you can use Brine King pantheon or a flask with 50% chance to avoid stun craft
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Hey guys just started this build as my 2nd character this league. Can someone take a look? I know I have a lot of uniques. what gear should I replace?

pretty much all of them except Quill Rain.

Do follow the progression guide in QnA
Last edited by Remicaster1 on May 6, 2021, 3:10:23 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Maazias wrote:
Hey!

1. You are taking Endless Munitions for ascendancy, you should swap that out the moment you got the +1 curse chest and poachers. This will make those rares deal less damage towards you.

2. I recommend you to follow the same choice of flask with me, because this build lacks of recovery and imo, blood of the karui alone is not enough. You can go back if that's worse for you.

3. For bosses, are you positioning yourself well to spawn 3 mirage archers at once and apply wither stacks with withering step? Because your dps does look fine and it sounds like a playstyle problem

4. You should double check the skill points on your tree, you wasted a point on 12% inc damage instead of putting it on a Wicked Pall.

5. Some upgrades you can look for is the bow, I recommend going a +3 bow on this scenario.

6. I personally switched out from Flesh & Stone into Crab barriers and that was better for me, you can try that out if you don't mind wasting a few chaos for that.

The amount of effort you put in to responding in this thread is so impressive. Thank you. Much love and good luck <3
Hey thanks for the build, having a good time in red maps, but beginning to struggle because of my damage feeling pretty low. Could you please tell me what would be my next upgrades? is it gems / a pair of gloves with despair?
Thanks and have a good day !
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
what? how did you reached this verdict?

You can never reach 100% immortal call uptime, there must be a cooldown timer in between because you would need infinite amount of CDR for that. Duration just extends the time before it runs out and that's it.

duration buff our damage and defenses at the same time, they are great but there are also limitations on themselves

I didn’t understand the mechanics of immortal call when enough and didn’t realize that cooldown start only after the gaurd skill was lost.

Are the downsides of Veteran’s Awareness not too great to overcome? You’re practically unkillable while IC is up but can very easily die while it’s down. How can you possibly survive an ultimatum with this downside? Bosses I understand because you can use IM during a shaper beam and Sirus Die beam, but you’re constantly getting hit in ultimatums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info