-

i have a lot of trouble with this build...
First of all my dmg feels REALLY bad. Like I cant even do T10 maps easily. I have to spend so many seconds in one mob to kill them. Then, also my mana is being drained very very fast and recovery is very slow.
"
taxi83pro wrote:
First of all my dmg feels REALLY bad. Like I cant even do T10 maps easily. I have to spend so many seconds in one mob to kill them. Then, also my mana is being drained very very fast and recovery is very slow.

Wel... all your skills are really low level... we go out of our way to get +levels on gear and you have a underleveled gem.
"
taxi83pro wrote:

Also, use the flask setup in the original post! The enduring mana flask should solve all of your mana issues.

Besides leveling up my gems & getting Lvl 4 Enlighten for Skitterbots, what do you think are the most important upgrades to improve damage?

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/HEh9ddnM

I clear every juiced T14-T16 maps and most bosses without a problem...I have change up some stuff to make it easier for me to map and kill bosses since I am pretty lazy...Tell me what you guys think??? I still need to upgrade alot of my gears need aleast 200ex to min-max.... I dont die in maps anymore by the way or Sirus A9...

If you guys have any questions you guys can Pm me IGN Ranger_TonyVn
Last edited by tonyvn1 on Feb 22, 2021, 2:42:34 PM

Finally reached a point where I've kind of hit a wall without rearranging my gear a lot in order to get a Frenzy/Explody chest and Frenzy/Culling gloves, but I'm pretty happy where I stand as far as survivabilty and DPS.

Got to upgrade and change a few of my gear pieces around in order to fit Headhunter in and reach 30 Radius with 6 arrows (this required Increased AOE from most of my jewels as suggested by zxfx as well as Dying Sun - note: in order to switch out my mana flasks I had to get "Non-channelling Skills have - to Mana Cost on both rings, amulet, and Replica Conquerers Efficiency to put Toxic Rain at 0 Mana Cost).

I noticed that on the "Toxic Rain Calculator" going over 6 arrows requires 35 Radius for overlap of pods? Is this correct?

My question would be: does that mean its not worth it to invest further in additional arrows/projectiles? I was thinking of trying to do as Remi said and annul the multimod on my bow and replace it with +2 Arrows, but the cost of doing that can be expensive and I don't want to invest in it if its not worth it.

Aside from that - other than trying to craft better Jewels (I crafted them all myself), rerolling for T1 rolls on all pieces of gear, and getting the "Enemies you wither -6 all Resist" Enchant on my belt, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?
Hello everybody! I need a little help guys... just buying and making my TR Pathfinder stronger day after day, very nice build! I want to ask if i should buy Phantasmal 20/20, on poeb it's increasing my damage on 4-6m. Now i have AoE +- 27 radius, carcasjack, glove and some itens with AOE. Tks guys and have fun!
"

I noticed that on the "Toxic Rain Calculator" going over 6 arrows requires 35 Radius for overlap of pods? Is this correct?

My question would be: does that mean its not worth it to invest further in additional arrows/projectiles? I was thinking of trying to do as Remi said and annul the multimod on my bow and replace it with +2 Arrows, but the cost of doing that can be expensive and I don't want to invest in it if its not worth it.

Aside from that - other than trying to craft better Jewels (I crafted them all myself), rerolling for T1 rolls on all pieces of gear, and getting the "Enemies you wither -6 all Resist" Enchant on my belt, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?

No, 6 arrows require 30 radius, not 35.

More arrows can be helpful because it has greater coverage so you don't have to be placing your pods perfectly in order to deal high dps. The only issue is that it doesn't increases your single target dmg directly.

Prob +1 arrow enchant at this point
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
hidepoe wrote:
Hello everybody! I need a little help guys... just buying and making my TR Pathfinder stronger day after day, very nice build! I want to ask if i should buy Phantasmal 20/20, on poeb it's increasing my damage on 4-6m. Now i have AoE +- 27 radius, carcasjack, glove and some itens with AOE. Tks guys and have fun!

+2 arrows doesn't mean +2 overlap. Also phantasmal has 20% less damage and you can't go to lvl 21 without having huge investment on it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I know 6 arrows requires 30, but I was under the impression from the spreadsheet that anything above 6 arrows requires 35 to overlap? So 7+ arrows would need 35? Or was I wrong in assuming this?

If so if I do invest in more than 6 arrows/projectiles (with +1 arrow enchant or additional arrows on bow), would 30 radius still be fine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info