-

"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
as far as I know, it does not take into account the weighing of the individual mods, but treats every possible mod equally.

No, I'm 99% sure that the weights are the same as you find on craftofexile.com - when doing aug chaos on helmets for example, you'll almost always hit chaos resistance before -% to enemies' chaos resistance, so it's cheaper to aug both and then try to remove one.

Removing odds has equal weight for every odd on your item, on the other hand.

Because of that, I think trying to use rem/add attack to get +2 to arrows is going to get very expensive since it has tiny odds.

If you truly wanted that, the easiest way is to either get it first via alt spamming (or just buy a base - it takes >500 alts) and then beastsplit a few copies, then fracture 3 suffix harvest craft until you can lock it in on one.

Then, you can use the Deafening Essence of Zeal for attack speed, annul out all the other mods (repeat until you just have the 2 mods), craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers", and slam for "+1 to socketed gems", and then do the multimod/other crafts.

If you want to min-max by getting both +2 arrows, +Attack speed and +DOT multi, then I'd recommend just rolling +DOT multi on the fractured item with alt spamming. Then, craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" and slam for "+1 to socketed gems", and then do the multimod/other crafts. Annul out the multi-mod, and finally use rem/add speed (fast but expensive) or rem/add attack (slower, slightly cheaper) to try to get attack speed.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 23, 2021, 11:59:55 AM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
as far as I know, it does not take into account the weighing of the individual mods, but treats every possible mod equally.

No, I'm 99% sure that the weights are the same as you find on craftofexile.com - when doing aug chaos on helmets for example, you'll almost always hit chaos resistance before -% to enemies' chaos resistance, so it's cheaper to aug both and then try to remove one.

Removing odds has equal weight for every odd on your item, on the other hand.

Because of that, I think trying to use rem/add attack to get +2 to arrows is going to get very expensive since it has tiny odds.

If you truly wanted that, the easiest way is to either get it first via alt spamming (or just buy a base - it takes >500 alts) and then beastsplit a few copies, then fracture 3 suffix harvest craft until you can lock it in on one.

Then, you can use the Deafening Essence of Zeal for attack speed, annul out all the other mods (repeat until you just have the 2 mods), craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers", and slam for "+1 to socketed gems", and then do the multimod/other crafts.

If you want to min-max by getting both +2 arrows, +Attack speed and +DOT multi, then I'd recommend just rolling +DOT multi on the fractured item with alt spamming. Then, craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" and slam for "+1 to socketed gems", and then do the multimod/other crafts. Annul out the multi-mod, and finally use rem/add speed (fast but expensive) or rem/add attack (slower, slightly cheaper) to try to get attack speed.

This is exactly what I would do normally - except:

The bow is synthesized with 8% Attack Speed - as recommended by Remi.

Well he did say it was for those that are very rich... I guess I'll make it as my end goal for the league.

I'm pretty sure you are right btw, I did some digging on craftofexile.com and if you choose Exalt as an option you can further that by adding a specific Harvest craft.

I chose Attack - and picked +2 arrows and its an average of 261 tries for +2 Arrow and 27 tries for +1 Arrow. May the RNG gods be with me x_x lol. In the meantime I'll focus on other means to improve my character.

Thanks for the info!

Edit: (For those going down this expensive route of crafting this bow with a Synthesized 8% Attack Speed)

As a side note after looking at craftofexile.com and assuming this is all correct on the site -

If you hit one of these affixes while doing remove/add:
-Increased Crit Chance
-Increased Damage with Bleeding
-#Life gained for each enemy hit by Attacks

It slightly ups your chances to do "Aug attack" for +arrows

If you hit +arrows do either:
-Remove Crit
-Remove Phys
or
-Remove Life

(For the corresponding affix above)

If you don't hit and hit an affix besides the ones above do remove attack. Else if it hit one of the affixes above (so now you have 2 of them) - remove the affix that has less weight with the corresponding harvest craft and try Aug Attack again.

If one of the above affixes is removed (so now you have none of them) keep doing rem/add attack unless you hit those affixes again.

If one of the above affixes is not removed repeat the process above.

Just my 2 cents. Disclaimer: Not an expert so don't quote me and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and I'll edit this out.
Last edited by dragonnocturnal on Feb 23, 2021, 4:57:01 PM
"
MattiaV wrote:
While doing my Heists for the Challenge I dropped a random Replica Farrul's Fur, is that good somehow for the build?
Since it's fairly expensive, I would probably sell it and get some luxury purchases for the income, or save it for a different build like the commonly using it flicker gladiator.

How to improve my damage further? Do not want to use Bottled Faith, because I need the life flask during the boss fights
Pob says I have 12kk of damage (8 projectile under Dying Sun).
But it seems to be very low when I deal with the bosses.
Don't want to use Blast Rain combination, it's inconvinient for me
I see alot of problem with your built... first thing fix your flask...I rather have a stygian belt then the one you are wearing.... if you aint using blast rain then you better drop totem with wither for boss fight everytime he kill the totem "very annoying".....you also need a 3rd aura I recommend getting aspect of the spider...get faster attack quality on your bow.....if you need a atygian belt with aspect of the spider you can pm me in game...I'll sell it to you for cheap...it was my old belt until I got headhunter.....you can pm me ign ranger_tonyvn
Last edited by tonyvn1 on Feb 24, 2021, 12:03:43 AM
"
Vensatra wrote:
This is my current build:

Spoiler

And for flasks:

Spoiler

I feel happy with my damage, I can do any map at any tier without any problems nor constant deaths (only those lame HKs I wasn't expecting). I know I have to change my Carcass to a 6L one but I confess I'm a bit confused about playing without the totems. I know this build doesn't need totems to work fine, but they grew up on me and I couldn't leave them behind hahaha

Would it be better if I change Asenath's Chant to Devoto's Devotion with TR enchant?
I was using Devoto's at first, but decided to change to Asenath's because a friend of mine said it would be better for faster map cleanse and dmg. For helmet gems I'll use Wither + Faster Casting + Spell Totem + Multiple Totems Support.

For now I'm planning to use Immortal Call + Cast When Damage Taken + Increased Duration + Stone/Lightning/Fire Golem on my boots for survivability (I'm quite fond of this setup since Neversink's Tornado Shot back at 3.0 and older patches), and I'm currently trying to make at least 2 blue sockets and a red socket linked on my gloves in order to use at least Malevo + Flesh and Stone + Enlighten. Dunno if I will be able to get 3B+1R linked on my glove, but I guess it's not possible with this one I have.

Im actually very happy with my bow and I don't have any plans to change it for a while except thinking about change the % area of effect for % attack speed with harvest crafts.

For my mobility I'm planning to change my Smoke Mine to Flame or Cold Dash since I prefer to use them.

For the Glyph Grip ring I'm planning to use some Harvest crafts to improve it, like removing the fire damage and adding another thing, and since the maximum life is fractured I'll remove life regen to put some resistance in place. I don't know much about how crafting works yet, but I know a thing or two about suffixes and prefixes and wich place each status can occupy.

Overall, the only issue is I still have some difficulties with Sirus and a few map bosses, but I guess the problem is only about my lack of skills to fight'em haha

I currently have around 12ex I can use to upgrade.

EDIT: I changed AoE 4% for AtkSpeed 8% with harvest crafts on my bow, although I dunno if it was a good choice...
Spoiler

Well, I've made some changes. I'm now using Immortal Call wombo combo on my boots:

I gave up trying to get 3 red 1 blue on my gloves, it seems like it's impossible as it is not an int base.

My friend bought me a Gripped Gloves base with 4 white links, and started to craft "the ultimate endgame perfect God level gloves" for me.

For the gloves he used another base he already got with warlord influence and spammed alts until Culling Strike came out. Then he used the hunter's exalted orb (I can't remember right now and I don't have the gloves with me to link because he didn't finish crafting yet) on the 4 white links base to get Hunter's influence. Then, he used an awakener's orb to merge both bases and got Culling Strike and another prefixes. He is waiting for harvest mods to improve the gloves since prefixes are being hard to come out as good mods.

And then I asked him to help me craft my boots by mentoring me as I wanted to learn how to craft good items to use or/and to sell. The thing is: he only knows how to craft gloves, he knows nothing about crafting boots ;-;

Can someone help me with crafting tips on BiS boots? I know I have to focus on Tailwind and Elusive, but how exactly can I get both mods at the same time?

Here is the base I've bought:

Should I buy Hunter's influence to get Tailwind first, buy a Redeemer base to get Elusive and merge both?

Last edited by Vensatra on Feb 24, 2021, 12:05:05 AM
"
Vensatra wrote:
Can someone help me with crafting tips on BiS boots? I know I have to focus on Tailwind and Elusive, but how exactly can I get both mods at the same time?

Should I buy Hunter's influence to get Tailwind first, buy a Redeemer base to get Elusive and merge both?

Getting Elusive is trivial. A single aug crit on Redeemer-influenced boots will guarantee Elusive, as it's the only Critical tag.

I recommend first getting Redeemer influence, then use Awakener Orb on another set of boots with Tailwind to transfer it onto this base. Hope that all your other mods are Harvest removable. If not, try to annul them with just Orbs of Annulments, and if that fails, just use scour and alt until you get Tailwind again.

Then, you can repeatedly do the "reroll keeping suffixes" Harvest craft until you hit T1 or T2 movement speed (should be pretty quick). Then, aug crit for elusive, aug your elemental resistances, and finally (with all suffixes filled), aug and remove/add life. This in total shouldn't cost you too much more than 20-30ex, depending on how lucky you get with the aug life and resistances rolls in particular.

One other note about your build above - your Cast When Damage Taken level is very high, so it requires a lot of damage to trigger. I feel like it's very rare that your Immortal Call will ever be triggered because of that. I recommend just trying Remi's left-click Immortal Call that he links in the original post.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 24, 2021, 2:53:34 AM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
Vensatra wrote:

Getting Elusive is trivial. A single aug crit on Redeemer-influenced boots will guarantee Elusive, as it's the only Critical tag.

I recommend first getting Redeemer influence, then use Awakener Orb on another set of boots with Tailwind to transfer it onto this base. Hope that all your other mods are Harvest removable. If not, try to annul them with just Orbs of Annulments, and if that fails, just use scour and alt until you get Tailwind again.

Then, you can repeatedly do the "reroll keeping suffixes" Harvest craft until you hit T1 or T2 movement speed (should be pretty quick). Then, aug life, aug crit for elusive, and aug your elemental resistances as desired. This in total shouldn't cost you too much more than 20-30ex, depending on how lucky you get with the aug life in particular.

One other note about your build above - your Cast When Damage Taken level is very high, so it requires a lot of damage to trigger. I feel like it's very rare that your Immortal Call will ever be triggered because of that. I recommend just trying Remi's left-click Immortal Call that he links in the original post.

Thank you very much! <3 I'll try to craft tomorrow following the steps you wrote.

About Remi's left-click Immortal Call: I have already tried it, did not work well for my playstyle cuz I prefer when it activates by itself, my reflexes for damage/death are lame. It is like: "Oh, I'm dying of bleeding and something else and my HP is decreasing very fast, what should I--" and then I die. Then, after seeing my exp bar, it comes in my head that I should've used my HP potion. It sucks. :( The big irony here is I keep pianoing pots 2-3-4 (in order:
)every time it resets.

Meanwhile, I'm also using Smoke Mine gem and detonating the mine with walk button while using Toxic Rain on right-click. It was difficult to get used to TR in another input, so I decided to keep it the old way I was used to.

So, for the high level Cast When Damage Taken, I did the old vendor recipe that resets gem levels: a gem at any level that you want to reset to lvl 1 + 1 orb of regret and ta-da:

I guess I'll let it at level 5 for 812 damage to trigger, currently my HP is 4.769.
"
Vensatra wrote:

I guess I'll let it at level 5 for 812 damage to trigger, currently my HP is 4.769.

One note, you also need to lower the level of your Immortal Call/Blood Rage gems so that they're under the level limit of CWDT.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 24, 2021, 2:56:05 AM
Level 90 currently and I'm really enjoying this build, however...
How do I get tankier? Did a 10-way maven arena and I got slapped hard. I have divine flesh, 81% chaos res and capped ele res so I think I'm just dying to physical damage? Also my damage is a bit subpar when it comes to bossing... Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Already spent about 25 ex into this build and I really want to push it to at least level 97 so any advice is welcome.

https://pastebin.com/4HL1iGUJ POB if anyone is interested

Last edited by jacr0456 on Feb 24, 2021, 4:34:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info