-

"
zxfx wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
It's a personal gripe of mine browsing poe.ninja and half the people have gripped gloves... why, it really does not apply to TR pods.

No i think everyone understands that attack damage doesn't work for us, just when you craft on Gripped gloves you can accidentely get something good for proj attack builds.

except projectile damage DOES affect toxic rain's DoT. It says so right on the Gem. And, unless PoB is lying, it affects the damage there as well.
Last edited by Ndog921 on Feb 21, 2021, 3:18:11 AM
"
Ndog921 wrote:
"
zxfx wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
It's a personal gripe of mine browsing poe.ninja and half the people have gripped gloves... why, it really does not apply to TR pods.

No i think everyone understands that attack damage doesn't work for us, just when you craft on Gripped gloves you can accidentely get something good for proj attack builds.

except projectile damage DOES affect toxic rain's DoT. It says so right on the Gem. And, unless PoB is lying, it affects the damage there as well.

Projectile Damage - yes
Projectile Attack Damage - no

btw got the new #1 toxic gloves :) undisputed until someone slams native dot in prefix

Last edited by zxfx on Feb 21, 2021, 5:17:59 AM
Is there big deal between using Vicious Projectile Support and its awakened version? I compared and seems that it just adds physical damage and 2% extra chaos damage in best case. Is it worth to pay few exs for this? Or did I miss something?
Congrats on level 100! Do you have any tips on leveling? For the first time i've hit level 90, do i just keep running maps and not die or is there a certain thing i should be doing?
Bro, where is POB. I can't find it
I'm dumb delete this please?
Last edited by Skery on Feb 21, 2021, 10:45:52 AM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
Skery wrote:
I'm so close to beating a8 Sirus. Felt like I stayed alive forever buy damage is hurting. I'm going to drop the life regain off my amulet and hopefully roll life on it. Should I go for a bow that adds DOT as well?

I think you should just get a bow that has faster attack speed. The Maraketh bow has only 1.4 attack speed, whereas a Thicket Bow will give you 1.5-1.7 (with the attack speed mod) for a 5-20% DPS increase. That might be expensive though, since your bow probably took esom investment already.

If you share a PoB, I might be able to say more, but you have Chaos DOT multi gear on all of the slots that it can go other than your bow already.

I also think you might be able to forego Divine Flesh right now - I don't think you have enough Chaos Resist over 75% to make it worthwhile. You can use the points you save to allocate the Thread of Hope Harrier and skill duration nodes for more damage.

Yeah honestly I only paid maybe 3 exalts for my current bow.

I believe this is my pob https://pastebin.com/Fj0wQRie

I'm currently eyeing something similar to this bow https://poe.trade/search/kiutonokiomton. I'm also currently 81 chaos res capped and just 2 shy on fire res just haven't figured out where to snag that at yet. Thank you so much for taking your time to help me out though. I appreciate it.
Hi, im looking to upgrade my gear. Any help would be appreciated.

I dont really know what I should upgrade first tho, feels like boss damage is kinda slow. I was thinking of swapping to 2 cluster jewel setup but according to PoB that only gives me around ~1m dps and I lose a lot of health but that is mostly cause non of my items have T2-T1 rolls on life. I know that most of the items are kinda trashy but looking at trade, any decent upgrade is like 30ex+.

Currently have around 25ex to spend.

PoB https://pastebin.com/cyLGbkLH

This looks like a good and fun build. Will this build work well in a duo with an aurabot? Or asking in another way because I guess it will but will this particular build work well with an aurabot or should I look elsewhere? Thank you in advance :-)
"
Destzz wrote:
This looks like a good and fun build. Will this build work well in a duo with an aurabot? Or asking in another way because I guess it will but will this particular build work well with an aurabot or should I look elsewhere? Thank you in advance :-)
There are definitely builds that scale WAY more with aurabots, because except malevolence and haste there aren't many auras this build benefits from, except typical defensive auras like triple purity.

If you get a typical ele crit build that can benefit from anger / wrath / hatred / precision / zealotry etc. etc. scaled to 300% effectiveness, you'll obviously get more bang out of your buck. Stuff like wander or penance brand assassin for example.

Same story with headhunter, a lot of buffs you can steal are phys as ele or crit buffs you won't gain much from on this build.

"
thiefsnip3r wrote:
Congrats on level 100! Do you have any tips on leveling? For the first time i've hit level 90, do i just keep running maps and not die or is there a certain thing i should be doing?
You can farm breachstone rotas if you really need xp?

"
BabamTV wrote:
Is there big deal between using Vicious Projectile Support and its awakened version? I compared and seems that it just adds physical damage and 2% extra chaos damage in best case. Is it worth to pay few exs for this? Or did I miss something?
Few exs? It costs 50c currently... Unless you're on console where everything is overpriced.

It's just a plain upgrade, having lvl 5 awakened gem is like having a lvl 25 normal gem (which you can't normally have), it will also upgrade if you use +2 support gems on crafted bow. You get 1% more chaos damage per level, and "more" damage in poe doesn't have diminishing returns contrary to "increased" damage or "+chaos dot multiplier".

It's defo worth that 50c and just level it (you can use Tora in Syndicate Research to level gems faster).

Also quality on vicious projectiles both base, awakened and alt-qualities are all useless, so don't waste your gcps.

Best quality sink is awakened swift affliction for +10% chaos dot multi. The alt-qual mirage that gives inc duration is nice too. But vicious proj - don't bother with quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info