-

"
Viktranka wrote:
It's a personal gripe of mine browsing poe.ninja and half the people have gripped gloves... why, it really does not apply to TR pods.

No i think everyone understands that attack damage doesn't work for us, just when you craft on Gripped gloves you can accidentely get something good for proj attack builds.
hello beautiful people.
I'm first time player, and I have two questions.
1. I bought Quill rain short bow for 1 EX. How can I add "additional bow" mod to it?
2. About gemlinks, why do you recommend "Blast Rain"? I think "Rain of Arrows" skill has more additional arrows.

thank you for reading.

Dying too much. What can I improve?
I'm so close to beating a8 Sirus. Felt like I stayed alive forever buy damage is hurting. I'm going to drop the life regain off my amulet and hopefully roll life on it. Should I go for a bow that adds DOT as well?
Isn't the updated PoB (17/02) "worse" then the older one? Only one tree and one gear list compared to old one with leveling trees and alternative gear lists.
"
katonsew wrote:

Dying too much. What can I improve?

Try the left-click immortal call setup Remi talks about in his first post. I think that's the easiest single thing to do.

I also think this build doesn't have enough regen by default to get rid of the life flask for longer fights and when you get hit by big hits. I'd get rid of one of your utility flasks and fit in a bubbling life flask somehow.
I somehow made 2 ex today and have another 97 chaos. It's time for some major upgrades (especially to chaos res). What should some of my first upgrades be?
"
DeLouuuu wrote:
I somehow made 2 ex today and have another 97 chaos. It's time for some major upgrades (especially to chaos res). What should some of my first upgrades be?

Looks like getting a 6-linked Quill Rain for about 1ex and filling it up with a level 21 Toxic Rain and other level 20 gems will get you the biggest offensive win.

After that, getting a Carcass Jack for the increased AoE will help a lot too.

All of that shouldn't cost your more than 2ex!

For chaos res - I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if you want, do some +15 to elemental resistance/chaos resistance crafting bench crafts on your gear. When you do switch to Cluster Jewels (probably around level 90), you can get jewels with Student of Decay to get a lot of Chaos resistance.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 21, 2021, 2:11:53 AM
"
Skery wrote:
I'm so close to beating a8 Sirus. Felt like I stayed alive forever buy damage is hurting. I'm going to drop the life regain off my amulet and hopefully roll life on it. Should I go for a bow that adds DOT as well?

I think you should just get a bow that has faster attack speed. The Maraketh bow has only 1.4 attack speed, whereas a Thicket Bow will give you 1.5-1.7 (with the attack speed mod) for a 5-20% DPS increase. That might be expensive though, since your bow probably took esom investment already.

If you share a PoB, I might be able to say more, but you have Chaos DOT multi gear on all of the slots that it can go other than your bow already.

I also think you might be able to forego Divine Flesh right now - I don't think you have enough Chaos Resist over 75% to make it worthwhile. You can use the points you save to allocate the Thread of Hope Harrier and skill duration nodes for more damage.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 21, 2021, 4:22:53 AM
Hi, i've tried using the new POB and it only showcases the most expensive version from either the tree and the itens, could u provide the old POB so that i can follow the progression?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info