-

"
arciinus wrote:
"
redmob wrote:
Hi Remi. I'm currently following the POB passive skill tree (Leveling #5). I'm somehow having issues removing some skills. Just want to check if there's something wrong that I'm doing. Please see the screenshot.

https://ibb.co/BK82NNC

Thanks for creating this guide! :)

You need to first add the 2 dexterity points connecting the right of your starting point to the Herbalism cluster. Then, you can unspec those. You can't unspec those because they're currently the only connection the right side of your tree has to your starting point.

Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I have connected the dexterity points to the Herbalism cluster. Cheers! :)
Good day. I ask for help in improving (if possible) I know that I need a pumping that will allow me to finish the skill tree, but at the moment everything is balanced. Is it possible what to change in things?

https://pastebin.com/M7Z7L8Pe
"
Stritch2201 wrote:
Good day. I ask for help in improving (if possible) I know that I need a pumping that will allow me to finish the skill tree, but at the moment everything is balanced. Is it possible what to change in things?

https://pastebin.com/M7Z7L8Pe

Why are you only using Thread of Hope for 20 int? Also you're getting two extra small passives on the top medium clusters.
You should take take those two point and spec Potency of Will and Harrier. You need 3 fire res to fix this change.
Trickery is maybe helping a bit with the tailwind, but I think it's kinda wasted.

On the gems, is Caustic Arrow with only 1 arrow doing much? You can change Mirage Archer for Arrow Nova. The ground degen doens't stack anyway.
Also, Blood Rage is a nice addition.

Other than that, you could change your jewels with Eternal Suffering for more Student of Decay and use a Glorious Vanity for Divine Flesh, that'll give you more tankyness.
Last edited by Kameda on Feb 19, 2021, 12:24:50 PM
thanks. will do
"
arciinus wrote:

I think your build is already not in a bad spot, but here are a few changes:
Add the curse Despair somehow.Asenath's Chant with despair socketed.

Just small question about this, does +attack speed and curse despair provides more DoT then +1 toxic rain enchant ?

And thanks for the tips, already made some changes in tree and trying to get those harvest crafts in TfT discord now.
Last edited by vidokas on Feb 19, 2021, 1:00:33 PM
hello boys.
so, are there any advices what i can upgrade?
for bosses. there are one shots sometimes.
thanks a lot.
"
humble322 wrote:
hello boys.
thanks a lot.

Your gear is crazy. I can only think of phys taken as something on the helmet.
"
Kameda wrote:
"
humble322 wrote:
hello boys.
thanks a lot.

I'm like 90% sure this dude is just trying to flex lol.
"
Ndog921 wrote:
"
Kameda wrote:
"
humble322 wrote:
hello boys.
thanks a lot.

No there is alot of work :) rings jewels (alot of wasted/missing affixes), clusters (high ilvl suffixes, especially on large clusters), more elevated influences, hh enchant, quiver prefixes, -mana sources to swap mana flask and be able to use skitters or spider, aoe sources, amulet and hh quality.. at first glance.

Talking about bosses. You may sometimes forget that we are playing a bow ranger build, and the main rule is not to stand afk, always move (except you on map with hh stacks). I honestly don't understand what is that random 1shots with about 5.5 hp, fortify, ic. Maybe your 50% instant flask is not enough (try Seething), and reading above, use some defensive flask instead of mana.

Also, can i ask one more time is there any idea why you are using empower in blast rain setup?
Last edited by zxfx on Feb 19, 2021, 4:42:31 PM
"
zxfx wrote:
"
Ndog921 wrote:
"
humble322 wrote:
hello boys.
thanks a lot.

No there is alot of work :) rings jewels (alot of wasted/missing affixes), clusters (high ilvl suffixes, especially on large clusters), more elevated influences, hh enchant, quiver prefixes, -mana sources to swap mana flask and be able to use skitters or spider, aoe sources, amulet and hh quality.. at first glance.

Also, can i ask one more time is there any idea why you are using empower in blast rain setup?
Gloves have wrong warlord mod too. "Increased projectile attack damage" really doesn't help for TR. It's a personal gripe of mine browsing poe.ninja and half the people have gripped gloves... why, it really does not apply to TR pods. Only "projectile damage" works without the "attack" word, once attack is stated, it stops applying.

% increased Damage over Time Warlord mod is useful, % increased Projectile Attack Damage is not.

Also for such good gear idk why the quiver isn't of equal focus, max chaos res is t2, chaos multi is t2, life is t4, and it has empty prefix too.

If we're going ham on alt-qual gems, anomalous flesh&stone would also fit.

You can also put harvest enchant on bow for aoe / attack speed.

Essence mod on ring for inc chaos damage is an option too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info