-

"
Eduardo92 wrote:
Third, as the damage can increase by investing in projectile damage, wouldn't it be interesting to walk to Longshot in the skill tree?
It's pretty far to reach and for 3 points you get 14% + 10% + 20%. That's weaker than what cluster jewels offer.

Second part of longshot won't work, because it says "40% increased damage with hits" and this build doesn't scale hit damage at all.
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 17, 2021, 9:35:00 PM
"
Jintonic1234 wrote:
Hi, im looking for a boss killer (my budget is 40-50 ex), do u recommend this build for the hidden/sirius? Is my budget enough?

You should be fine on killing bosses (Like my GIF at the front) but I believe there are better builds out there that can do better job.

The only benefit of this build is that it can faceroll any map mods, so you don't really need to care about the mods such as no regen / reflect etc
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
so I finally crafted my +1 arrow helm, but I'm not sure what to do about the missing AoE for overlap. I run explode chest for mapping and swap to carcass for bosses (if I don't forget to). Do I just drop efficacy and use inc AoE for bosses to get the overlap, or is there somewhere else I can get enough AoE to hit that 30 radius?
So i've enjoyed this build a lot, invested a little bit.
My gear looks like that, and i want to continue min/max it, what could you suggest to get or change ?
Also when i check some videos my build deals way less damage for bosses, maybe someone sees some mistake i made ?

https://pastebin.com/wzs5bTUJ

Thanks guys!
Hi Remi. First of all amazing guide ty for all the good info here.

Im using a variant build but I have a question about the toxic rain mech and aoe that google and my poor brain couldtn figure it out lol.

Yesterday I bought an explod chest and yeah it helps a lot on clearing and corpse removal etc. Problem is that I have lost a breakpoint on aoe. If a switch the divergent mirage archer for woke area of effect I manage to hit 25 rad so 5 pods overlap according to the calculator. Question is. Is this worth it? Its very hard to tell the diference/damage of the mirage archer so Im not sure what impact on my single target damage this will do.

In other words, is the mirage archer better for clear or a single target damage?

Ps. If a switch to woke area of effect I'll be using the mirage archer withered touch setup instead of the totem so Im not sure if that factor on the dps change

Ty in advance :)
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Feb 18, 2021, 8:31:21 AM
Hi Remi. I'm currently following the POB passive skill tree (Leveling #5). I'm somehow having issues removing some skills. Just want to check if there's something wrong that I'm doing. Please see the screenshot.

https://ibb.co/BK82NNC

Thanks for creating this guide! :)
If I'm lvl 94, and probably not leveling further is it worth using 2 sets of cluster jewels, or should I stick with the 1 set tree?

If I should go two sets, should I leave one of the medium cluster nodes empty, or should I take away 4 more nodes from the three so I can have two full clusters?
"
Jintonic1234 wrote:
Hi, im looking for a boss killer (my budget is 40-50 ex), do u recommend this build for the hidden/sirius? Is my budget enough?

40-50 ex will net you a damn effective boss killer, I've invested 20ex into mine, but I've crafted most of it so it was cheaper, like the belt, amulet, gloves, bow and quiver.

I'm crafting a better helmet that is WiP, but it needs 2 aug chaos for now which is 4ex in TFT or I can farm it myself but it will take some time.
"
vidokas wrote:
So i've enjoyed this build a lot, invested a little bit.
My gear looks like that, and i want to continue min/max it, what could you suggest to get or change ?
Also when i check some videos my build deals way less damage for bosses, maybe someone sees some mistake i made ?

https://pastebin.com/wzs5bTUJ

Thanks guys!

I think your build is already not in a bad spot, but here are a few changes:

• Get rid of the Eternal Youth and Fire Resistance node next to Thread of Hope. It does nothing for you. The Eternal Youth keystone could be useful with a Divine Flesh, but your chaos resistances aren't really high enough to justify using Divine Flesh
  • Swap those nodes for "Harrier" and the small "Skill duration" nodes
  • Upgrade all of your small jewels to have 3-4 useful affixes. Some of them have resistances you don't need or other affixes. Here's a search I've used. Attack speed and Chaos DoT multi are the best mods for damage.
  • Add the curse Despair somehow. This could be a "Curse on hit" despair ring or a Maloney's Mechanism/Asenath's Chant with despair socketed. If you use Skitterbots, you can also look into the Profane Proxy ring.
  • Harvest craft (via aug chaos - 50/50 chance, but you can always rem/add chaos) or buy a quiver with the Chaos DoT multiplier in addition to the DoT multiplier.
  • Get better DoT multiplier rolls on your gloves/amulet by using rem/add chaos Harvest crafts.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 18, 2021, 4:15:30 PM
"
redmob wrote:
Hi Remi. I'm currently following the POB passive skill tree (Leveling #5). I'm somehow having issues removing some skills. Just want to check if there's something wrong that I'm doing. Please see the screenshot.

https://ibb.co/BK82NNC

Thanks for creating this guide! :)

You need to first add the 2 dexterity points connecting the right of your starting point to the Herbalism cluster. Then, you can unspec those. You can't unspec those because they're currently the only connection the right side of your tree has to your starting point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info