-

"
Hey, I'm wondering if I need to follow the PoB or the forum build?
If the answer is the forum build, does someone have an updated PoB? :)

Greetings

Just updated my pob to my latest build snapshot
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
wrath32 wrote:
For my 6-L toxic rain, should I be using anomalous efficacy or awakened increased aoe?

If you are not using explody, anomalous efficacy, else woke inc aoe
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
wrath32 wrote:
For my 6-L toxic rain, should I be using anomalous efficacy or awakened increased aoe?

If you are not using explody, anomalous efficacy, else woke inc aoe

What's the reasoning behind using Awakened Increased AoE when you have an explody chest? Does it affect the AoE of explosions?

Edit: Ah - I get it - it's because you're missing the increased AoE from Carcass Jack.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 17, 2021, 1:08:15 PM
I tried to replace mana flask with Replica Sorrow of the divine to benefit of 40% increased damage and still use ES with Divine Flesh. I found this is working well having life and hybrid flask perma up.

Anyone else tried this?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Asenath is a clearing only item because it will strict our curses to temp chains only. Not great for single
You're saying about Asenath's Gentle Touch (gloves) not Asenath's Chant (helmet).
"
SHivanDR wrote:
@Remi:

I was wondering if you considered Asenath's Chant or Maloney's Mechanism?
And if you did, why weren't they mentioned?

It seems to me that they would be great for this build, but I'm guessing you have a good reason not to suggest them.

I have seen many people ask about using the Chant helmet. I use it with soulrend>GMP>ContDestr>Eff and I love it. The projectiles from soulrend just shred through enemies and the TR finishes them off. That setup does more chaos damage per sec then my TR setup according to the tooltip

I also think it helps me aim where the TR will go
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Asenath is a clearing only item because it will strict our curses to temp chains only. Not great for single
You're saying about Asenath's Gentle Touch (gloves) not Asenath's Chant (helmet).

Oh whups, thanks for pointing my mistake out
"
kenn23 wrote:
"
SHivanDR wrote:
@Remi:

I was wondering if you considered Asenath's Chant or Maloney's Mechanism?
And if you did, why weren't they mentioned?

It seems to me that they would be great for this build, but I'm guessing you have a good reason not to suggest them.

I have seen many people ask about using the Chant helmet. I use it with soulrend>GMP>ContDestr>Eff and I love it. The projectiles from soulrend just shred through enemies and the TR finishes them off. That setup does more chaos damage per sec then my TR setup according to the tooltip

I also think it helps me aim where the TR will go

I personally won't go with the Asenath helmet, because it really restricts your helmet enchant, and it doesn't offer a lot outside of dps values.

I believe an elevated -res helmet with phys taken as X element and high life would be able to beat Asenath chant in all aspect.

Also don't trust tooltip dps for obvious reasons. The tooltip damage in game calculates the on hit part of TR, not DoT damage
First, congratulations on the excellent work. You explain it very well. Second, I don't speak english, so I'm using google translator hahaha. Third, as the damage can increase by investing in projectile damage, wouldn't it be interesting to walk to Longshot in the skill tree?
Hi, im looking for a boss killer (my budget is 40-50 ex), do u recommend this build for the hidden/sirius? Is my budget enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info