-

How would the 5L toxic rain would look like as a budget variant ? Im on my first playthrough. Just bought 5L carcass and devotos as my first items.
Second Question. Whats the way to go for defence Links without lots of currency? Thought about CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased duration ?

Thanks.
Last edited by Nickels7 on Feb 16, 2021, 4:58:18 PM
"
zxfx wrote:
"
ComfyExo wrote:
6. Body Armor - I'm still debating whether to replace carcass with an explodey chest. I'm trying to get 7 arrow overlap but an explodey chest would kill that goal. I'm debating whether explosions are better than 7 arrow overlap.

There is a relatively "easy" way to fix AoE breakpoints is to use jewels with 5% from synthesised implicit (can buy bases, craft something good) or corruption. We have alot of jewels so, it's real.

I currently have 30 radius with explode chest, even with alt-quality toxic rain (-10%) and without weapon aoe enchant (-7%), but with 5 those jewels (+25%), 2 Boradsides, 2 warlord rings (and, decide to keep movement speed on quiver)

THose %5 aoe jewels are probably extremely expensive though
"
Nickels7 wrote:
How would the 5L toxic rain would look like as a budget variant ? Im on my first playthrough. Just bought 5L carcass and devotos as my first items.
Second Question. Whats the way to go for defence Links without lots of currency? Thought about CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased duration ?

Thanks.

A 5L for Toxic Rain will depend if you're using a wither totem or blast rain to apply wither.

If you are using a wither totem:
Toxic Rain - Mirage Archer - Swift Affliction - Vicious Projectiles - Efficacy

If you are using the blastrain setup for wither:
Toxic Rain - Swift Affliction - Vicious Projectiles - Efficacy - Void Manipulation OR Increased Duration (red) OR Empower lvl 3 (red)

Also CWDT (lvl 1) + Immortal Call (lvl 3) + Increased Duration (max lvl) is fine. I also linked Vaal Grace (or Vaal Haste) to it for the increased duration. If you do that, don't use the Grace or Haste aura, only use the Vaal skill.
Last edited by parabolicity on Feb 16, 2021, 5:35:54 PM
"
Nickels7 wrote:

Thanks.

Got a video showcasing a 5l legacy quill rain (40% less damage) and no chestpiece and helmet, working on a T16 map
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm really having fun with this build but i'm still strugling with high T maps and 1 shots :/

Any advice for improvements is welcome :)

Passive tree can be seen in account.

Thanks for all suggestions for improveing survive and DMG

Any suggestions ?

Any suggestions for my next priority upgrades to improve damage, other than Enlighten 4 for Skitterbots? What would you upgrade next to improve damage?
Last edited by atlasinvictus on Feb 17, 2021, 3:58:01 AM
@Remi:

I was wondering if you considered Asenath's Chant or Maloney's Mechanism?
And if you did, why weren't they mentioned?

It seems to me that they would be great for this build, but I'm guessing you have a good reason not to suggest them.
Hey, I'm wondering if I need to follow the PoB or the forum build?
If the answer is the forum build, does someone have an updated PoB? :)

Greetings
For my 6-L toxic rain, should I be using anomalous efficacy or awakened increased aoe?

Last edited by wrath32 on Feb 17, 2021, 9:43:39 AM
"
SHivanDR wrote:
@Remi:

I was wondering if you considered Asenath's Chant or Maloney's Mechanism?
And if you did, why weren't they mentioned?

It seems to me that they would be great for this build, but I'm guessing you have a good reason not to suggest them.

Asenath is a clearing only item because it will strict our curses to temp chains only. Not great for single

Maloney have low life doesn't offer much damage / defenses. Though it does offer utility which can potentially boost your damage, but it can also be unreliable at times.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info