-

First of all, Remi, thank you vey much for your amazing guide and all the tips given along the league.
I've just did all content with this build EZPZ.
Im now moving to a different build and im selling all my stuff.
Will do disccount if u take a bunch of them.

"
vidokas wrote:

Can someone explain a little how to craft this helm ?
I want to add this craft

- 9% monster chaos resistance
Is the helmet lvl 85+? If no, you can't. If yes, you would have to first use hunter's orb to make it hunter influence, and then you can craft it. Easiest way is to have helmet with full prefix / 2 open suffix and augment chaos twice (needs to be hunter helmet lvl 85+), you get chaos res and -9 chaos as these are only chaos suffixes.
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 15, 2021, 12:24:53 PM
"
vidokas wrote:

Can someone explain a little how to craft this helm ?
I want to add this craft

- 9% monster chaos resistance

I am absolutely new to crafts, been trying to play with craftofexile but still did not managed to get it, using fossils delve craft always hides

I wrote a guide on this a while back - take a look at this post for instructions on how to craft it! I recommend using the +life essence & harvest crafts for the maximum life.
What are some cheap upgrades I can get to improve my character offensively and defensively and what should be my next big purchase? My dmg is kinda pitiful in T12 maps and I've died like 3 times per map now

https://pastebin.com/LJ83rEYT

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Feb 15, 2021, 2:12:17 PM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
What are some cheap upgrades I can get to improve my character offensively and defensively and what should be my next big purchase? My dmg is kinda pitiful in T12 maps and I've died like 3 times per map now
Get better rings esp. w/ despair on hit, better gloves and quiver, and empower for your toxic rain. Increased duration is meh on your main links, it just extends the time you need to fully ramp up instead of increasing up front damage.

Also get thread of hope very large and put it under the scion area to pick potency of will + harrier + profane chemistry + overcharged.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Get better rings esp. w/ despair on hit, better gloves and quiver, and empower for your toxic rain. Increased duration is meh on your main links, it just extends the time you need to fully ramp up instead of increasing up front damage.

Also get thread of hope very large and put it under the scion area to pick potency of will + harrier + profane chemistry + overcharged.

How much difference does a lvl 3 empower make compared to no empower? How about the difference between empower lvl 3 and 4?

Looks like the final tree passive tree in the pob only uses two passives with the thread of hope. what do you suggest to remove in order to free up the skill points for the other skills in thread of hope?

Besides a lvl 21 tr gem that I have right now, any other gems worth getting lvl 21?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Feb 15, 2021, 3:44:16 PM
"
Skery wrote:
So I see you use mirage archer on the TR link and not the wither. Do you think the blast rain is doing enough? Wouldn't you just be better off running the wither totems in that case instead.

Well Mirage Archer is a really QoL gem for Toxic Rain and for soem reason playing without it feels weird. I was thinking of going back to totems to seee what it's like. Culling Strike is useful but on bosses I take out my life flask for witchfire brew and I'm doing close to 20m DPS, so shrug.
Hi guys,

I'm really having fun with this build but i'm still strugling with high T maps and 1 shots :/

Any advice for improvements is welcome :)

Passive tree can be seen in account.

Thanks for all suggestions for improveing survive and DMG
Hey what's the point of using a high-level Blast Rain, and even together with an Empower? In my opinion the only thing it does is increase mana cost.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
6. Body Armor - I'm still debating whether to replace carcass with an explodey chest. I'm trying to get 7 arrow overlap but an explodey chest would kill that goal. I'm debating whether explosions are better than 7 arrow overlap.

There is a relatively "easy" way to fix AoE breakpoints is to use jewels with 5% from synthesised implicit (can buy bases, craft something good) or corruption. We have alot of jewels so, it's real.

I currently have 30 radius with explode chest, even with alt-quality toxic rain (-10%) and without weapon aoe enchant (-7%), but with 5 those jewels (+25%), 2 Boradsides, 2 warlord rings (and, decide to keep movement speed on quiver)

Last edited by zxfx on Feb 16, 2021, 2:39:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info