-

"
sktmd wrote:
Hello,

i really like the build so far and got to level 95, but i do notice my survivability being not the best as i do get 1-shot quite a few times in juiced up tier 16 maps. can anyone give any tips to increase my survivability?

i did invest in a relative cheap explode chest to try and increase it but still run in some 1-shotting problems at times.

my PoB: https://pastebin.com/4zyfrpNx

currently running on divine flesh and hardened scars and this is my current gear:

I think getting more life is the easiest upgrade. Both of your rings don't have the top-tier life craft. You should be able to get +55 to life on each ring. Similarly, you can get even some more life on your amulet with just a remove life craft and then using the crafting bench craft to also get +55 life.

I also personally like getting rid of Devoto's and crafting a Hunter helm with -9% to enemies' chaos resistance and +100 to maximum life, as that can get you an extra 300 or so life. Here's how I did that.

One item if you have money to spare that I've found helps a bit is a Bottled Faith. The regen helps reduce the need to actually constantly use your life flask too. I also think swapping out
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Ok I just tried the forum guide gem setup and it should be superior to the pob one. I just had to get used to the play style since I always played lazy builds like summoners

And can someone tell me what the gems in my boots should be? The guide mentioned 4 sets of gems. Also does empower or enlighten lvl 3 make a difference? That's probably what I can afford now

We have a lot of empty sockets with this build, you can put whatever you want in your boots.

Personally I'm just leveling up extra gems to Vaal.
Is this a good build for clearing legions?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
BabamTV wrote:
I have a question regarding crafting the bow. After step two, I got prefix Add Fire damage and suffix T1 DOT Multi.

As I understood, one more suffix is mandatory and the easiest way to add it is the harvest aug. Am I right?
If you have 1 prefix 1 suffix you should buy a beast for craft "remove prefix add suffix" because you need 2 suffix 0 prefix. If you don't wanna risk adding non-removable suffix, you should remove fire for the prefix + add suffix through harvest (preferably after you use cannot roll attack modifiers as that will exclude harvest adding prefixes, and will be used for ex slam later anyway).

Not sure why the crafting guide says you should have 1 prefix 2 suffix, because you need 3 prefixes free - one for ex slam and other 2 for crafted mods.

Anyway all prefixes on non-influenced bows are removable by "remove attack" with harvest, so you're always good on that front. Only ones that aren't would be +1 gems which you wanna keep and influence modifiers which you shouldn't have especially on synthesized bow (it can't be synthesized and influenced at once).

Seems I found the most safe way (according to craft of exile). I can craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers", then add "Cannot roll attack modifiers" and exalt after. In this case I'm getting +1 to level of socketed gems in any case. It will cost one exalt more then aug suffix through harvest, but it's almost impossible to find harvest without looking for 3rd party crafters.

Thank you!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
kharadus wrote:

3. The Flow Untethered is some great dps when I swap away my HH for bossing. I could instant phase Maven's Nucleus phase with it if the buff came up on the right time

Thanks for the input! Flow Untethered hadn't even crossed my mind as an option, completely forgot about the scroll upgrades. Gotta look into that for sure.
Getting very close to 36 challenges just wanna say great build, probnably gonna league start with it next league as well. Almost done conditionals for maven, but the beam one failed right as she died because I desynced and dashed to it accidentaly. I consider it done.

"
idkwat wrote:
Getting very close to 36 challenges just wanna say great build, probnably gonna league start with it next league as well. Almost done conditionals for maven, but the beam one failed right as she died because I desynced and dashed to it accidentaly. I consider it done.

So I see you use mirage archer on the TR link and not the wither. Do you think the blast rain is doing enough? Wouldn't you just be better off running the wither totems in that case instead.
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Hello all,

Thanks for great build. I almost invested 30 ex into my char but still dont feel smooth for both damage output and survivability. Am I missing something? Appriciate for all advices. Char name: Settheworldafireritual

Go Deadeye play some days, get back and tell us. I struggled too with PF, with DE i have almost no issues, because stuff dies way faster.
This build don't feel good offensively and defensively even with 30ex investment?

Can someone explain a little how to craft this helm ?
I want to add this craft

- 9% monster chaos resistance

I am absolutely new to crafts, been trying to play with craftofexile but still did not managed to get it, using fossils delve craft always hides
Last edited by vidokas on Feb 15, 2021, 10:25:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info