-

I have a question regarding crafting the bow. After step two, I got prefix Add Fire damage and suffix T1 DOT Multi.

As I understood, one more suffix is mandatory and the easiest way to add it is the harvest aug. Am I right?
Heyas, first of thank you Remi for an absolutely delightful build, haven't had this much fun on Pathfinder since cospri's will doubledipping BV back in Essence.

Off to the questions (these are very endgame minmaxing related, looking mostly for input incase I missed something):

1) The Big One - I have what feels like absurd damage and survivability, but I'm not running an additional arrow anywhere nor do I have additional TR arrow enchant. If I were to craft a helm with would I notice an actually big difference in my gameplay? It would require me to finetune some rings more too since losing the Malevolence RMR would obviously require me to go the -mana cost on skills route. Mainly wanting input on those who know the difference, would it actually affect my gameplay that much?

2) Aside from finetuning some resist rolls on my current gear and getting the 2 or 3 more jewels with stun avoidance, and making Tailwind booties (I have 2 pairs in different stages of completion) is there any other actually major change I could make that would actually change something?

3) More of a personal taste thing, but seeing as the clear speed and boss dmg is silly already, I've opted not to invest in HH and instead toying around with Maven orbs more. I don't know if I have a question here, it's just a lot of rolls lost on elevated explode+elevated endu charge generation combo which I really, really like.

pastebin would be https://pastebin.com/Ng0fbiks

Appreciate any feedback from those who have ran endgame gear on the build and have some insights I might've missed, I haven't played ranger in ages, TR I last played probably forever ago, I don't remember if I've ever played it at a "real" gear level.

(ps. for any suggestions, keep in mind I don't want to use trade discord for harvest crafts and whatnot so the crafts I have access to are almost exclusively my own with some traded with RL friends, so getting much more minmaxed items is a very hard task for me, but I prefer less gear and more work over having to use 3rd party trading, did it in Harvest and I don't honestly miss replacing all my gameplay with endless discord trades)
"
kharadus wrote:
Heyas, first of thank you Remi for an absolutely delightful build, haven't had this much fun on Pathfinder since cospri's will doubledipping BV back in Essence.

Off to the questions (these are very endgame minmaxing related, looking mostly for input incase I missed something):

1) The Big One - I have what feels like absurd damage and survivability, but I'm not running an additional arrow anywhere nor do I have additional TR arrow enchant. If I were to craft a helm with would I notice an actually big difference in my gameplay? It would require me to finetune some rings more too since losing the Malevolence RMR would obviously require me to go the -mana cost on skills route. Mainly wanting input on those who know the difference, would it actually affect my gameplay that much?

2) Aside from finetuning some resist rolls on my current gear and getting the 2 or 3 more jewels with stun avoidance, and making Tailwind booties (I have 2 pairs in different stages of completion) is there any other actually major change I could make that would actually change something?

3) More of a personal taste thing, but seeing as the clear speed and boss dmg is silly already, I've opted not to invest in HH and instead toying around with Maven orbs more. I don't know if I have a question here, it's just a lot of rolls lost on elevated explode+elevated endu charge generation combo which I really, really like.

pastebin would be https://pastebin.com/Ng0fbiks

Appreciate any feedback from those who have ran endgame gear on the build and have some insights I might've missed, I haven't played ranger in ages, TR I last played probably forever ago, I don't remember if I've ever played it at a "real" gear level.

(ps. for any suggestions, keep in mind I don't want to use trade discord for harvest crafts and whatnot so the crafts I have access to are almost exclusively my own with some traded with RL friends, so getting much more minmaxed items is a very hard task for me, but I prefer less gear and more work over having to use 3rd party trading, did it in Harvest and I don't honestly miss replacing all my gameplay with endless discord trades)

1. You can notice the difference but the difference isn't very massive.

2. Jewels would be the next

3. The Flow Untethered is some great dps when I swap away my HH for bossing. I could instant phase Maven's Nucleus phase with it if the buff came up on the right time

"
BabamTV wrote:
I have a question regarding crafting the bow. After step two, I got prefix Add Fire damage and suffix T1 DOT Multi.

As I understood, one more suffix is mandatory and the easiest way to add it is the harvest aug. Am I right?

Harvest aug fire is your best bet

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hi, I have question about configuration in PoB. If i have toxic rain fires 1 additional arrow helm enchant how should I choose overlapping pods count in PoB? 6 or 5? My area of effect is 83% without flasks.
Hey guys, new player here (actually just started playing PoE this league) and just wanted to say thank you Remi for the great guide, as well as all the great info from everyone in this thread!

I've just got two quick questions:

- I noticed that my "Chance to Evade" is only 12% (evasion rating 2389). This percentage seems really low compared to pretty much everyone else that I can see (isn't it usually ~40-50%), but I'm not sure why it's so low for me?

- Is there anything I should prioritise upgrading (other than flasks)? I have 4.5k life, resists seem OK, pDPS around 1.6mil. Not sure what to focus on at this point, given it seems every upgrade from here on costs at least 5-10 ex or more..

Last edited by BoggleMinds on Feb 14, 2021, 6:17:39 AM
"
Ankhain wrote:
Hi, I have question about configuration in PoB. If i have toxic rain fires 1 additional arrow helm enchant how should I choose overlapping pods count in PoB? 6 or 5? My area of effect is 83% without flasks.

Hello

For 5 pods you need 92% AoE
For 6 pods you need 178% AoE

TR fires 5 projectiles at max lvl so you must choose 6.
Last edited by Xandharba on Feb 14, 2021, 6:49:10 AM
Hello,

i really like the build so far and got to level 95, but i do notice my survivability being not the best as i do get 1-shot quite a few times in juiced up tier 16 maps. can anyone give any tips to increase my survivability?

i did invest in a relative cheap explode chest to try and increase it but still run in some 1-shotting problems at times.

my PoB: https://pastebin.com/4zyfrpNx

currently running on divine flesh and hardened scars and this is my current gear:

Last edited by sktmd on Feb 14, 2021, 8:00:53 AM
Hello all,

Thanks for great build. I almost invested 30 ex into my char but still dont feel smooth for both damage output and survivability. Am I missing something? Appriciate for all advices. Char name: Settheworldafireritual
Decided to craft an elevated explody chest to replace my carcass.

Not really sure about second influence.
Hunter/Elder for +crit (easier to proc tailwind) and possibly life%?
Redeemer to sustain frenzy charges on bosses?

What do you guys think? Budget's not a problem.
"
BabamTV wrote:

If you have 1 prefix 1 suffix you should buy a beast for craft "remove prefix add suffix" because you need 2 suffix 0 prefix. If you don't wanna risk adding non-removable suffix, you should remove fire for the prefix + add suffix through harvest (preferably after you use cannot roll attack modifiers as that will exclude harvest adding prefixes, and will be used for ex slam later anyway).

Not sure why the crafting guide says you should have 1 prefix 2 suffix, because you need 3 prefixes free - one for ex slam and other 2 for crafted mods.

Anyway all prefixes on non-influenced bows are removable by "remove attack" with harvest, so you're always good on that front. Only ones that aren't would be +1 gems which you wanna keep and influence modifiers which you shouldn't have especially on synthesized bow (it can't be synthesized and influenced at once).

"
BoggleMinds wrote:
- I noticed that my "Chance to Evade" is only 12% (evasion rating 2389). This percentage seems really low compared to pretty much everyone else that I can see (isn't it usually ~40-50%), but I'm not sure why it's so low for me?
Two biggest factors are flesh&stone for blind (50% less chance for mob to hit you) and possibly jade flask of reflexes, if you use one.
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 14, 2021, 12:42:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info