-

It seems like more than half of players follow the PoB.. and then the others follow the forum.

So which should we really be following.
"
xhawn wrote:
It seems like more than half of players follow the PoB.. and then the others follow the forum.

So which should we really be following.

I'd like to know too. Since the guide mentioned the POB is updated for 3.13 maybe I should switch to the pob gems instead of the guide.
So are the 3 auras not even worth running? I've got the enlighten 4, but if I use the on cast Immortal call I can't do it since I have have 38 unreserved mana. Currently still only at level 92 but think I can beat A8 Sirus but Screwed myself because of the lack of mana for immortal call.
"
idkwat wrote:
After nearly a month of having this shitty amulet

Finally I can replace it with this:

I just crafted it. Took around 400~ alts to get +1 dex and it came with all resistances, regaled with tier 1 fire and unfortunately anulled the t1 fire, but that's okay because I get t2 chaos res and chaos dot, so not bad at all.

How much are you selling your old "shitty" amulet? It's like 20 times better than my sad amulet

Ok I just tried the forum guide gem setup and it should be superior to the pob one. I just had to get used to the play style since I always played lazy builds like summoners

And can someone tell me what the gems in my boots should be? The guide mentioned 4 sets of gems. Also does empower or enlighten lvl 3 make a difference? That's probably what I can afford now

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Feb 14, 2021, 1:44:25 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:
After nearly a month of having this shitty amulet

Finally I can replace it with this:

I just crafted it. Took around 400~ alts to get +1 dex and it came with all resistances, regaled with tier 1 fire and unfortunately anulled the t1 fire, but that's okay because I get t2 chaos res and chaos dot, so not bad at all.

How much are you selling your old "shitty" amulet? It's like 20 times better than my sad amulet

Trying to sell it at 6ex as that's what costed me basically.

Any suggestions for improvements? i know my life rolls for most items are pretty low but dmg wise any way to increase further? Besides attack speed on my gloves I'm not sure what else. I use dying sun on bosses so i can get 31 aoe.
how is this build for clearing legions? i am running Cobra Lash and it is... not good at all. how much of my gear would I need to swap to get started farming T16 legions?

Do we need max chaos resist in order to take advantage of divine flesh? if not what's the minimum amount of chaos resist we should have?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Do we need max chaos resist in order to take advantage of divine flesh? if not what's the minimum amount of chaos resist we should have?

I'm not a pro, but according to previous discussions, chaos resist should be 81% before enabling Divine Flesh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info