-

"
TipYourFedora wrote:
Has anyone tried the Asenath's Chant + Maloney's Mechanism combo on this specific build? Does it work nicely for us or is it better to go for a rare quiver and helmet with the right stats? I really like the clear of those two working together

Looking at a few POE Ninja builds, there are 2 ways these are used:

Asenath's chant seems to be used to apply Essence Drain/Contagion, which helps a lot with just giving you crazy sustain. I'm guessing this could even be enough to avoid life flask spam. I might try this out actually, but I'm holding out for an Asenath's with the Toxic Rain enchant (very expensive).

Maloney's Mechanism seems to be used to apply Despair with a Rain of Arrows/Hextouch support. I'm not a huge fan of this, as I think the Despair on Hit rings do the same thing for a lot less.

I might also try to craft "trigger socketed spell" on my bow to have it auto-trigger Blast rain (since I run Toxic Rain in my corrupted Carcass Jack) tonight and see if that works well.
"
arciinus wrote:
I might also try to craft "trigger socketed spell" on my bow to have it auto-trigger Blast rain (since I run Toxic Rain in my corrupted Carcass Jack) tonight and see if that works well.
Not sure if that would work, because blast rain is an attack not a spell, and even if you swap it for a spell like bladefall, not sure if withering touch is compatible with spells or only with attacks.
Hi, how do I remove the bex sounds to use the filter on xbox?
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
Magnamuss wrote:

I Visited the grove ``lucky`` did any one of the two be worthfull to craft forward?

T1 Fractured attack speed looks nice

But Increased Damage and adds Chaos Damage too

Can anyone help me if one is worth to craft forward.
That “adds 29 to 66 chaos damage” does virtually nothing because it’s an attack mod. TR pods/DoTs are not “attack” damage.

Neither of those bows is really conducive for this build.

Thank you for your feadback, was thinking the higher attack speed raising the amount of pods i poop
Hello. Really liking this build so far. I was able to get a aspect of spider amulet with -23% malevolence on it and am wondering if the aspect is better to use then the skitter bots?

Second question is I changed my wither totem to the BR version others mentioned and don’t understand why that is better? I understand it is applying wither faster but not doing any damage. Wouldn’t it be better to put another TR in it instead of BR to take advantage of the chaos damage?

Also, is there a way to display the Xbox profiles? I play on console
Last edited by kenn23 on Feb 11, 2021, 7:02:11 PM
What should I upgrade next? I have about 5ex available, and so far so good.
"
KociTatko wrote:
Hi, how do I remove the bex sounds to use the filter on xbox?

You have to change it by yourself on the filterblade website
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
kenn23 wrote:
Hello. Really liking this build so far. I was able to get a aspect of spider amulet with -23% malevolence on it and am wondering if the aspect is better to use then the skitter bots?

Second question is I changed my wither totem to the BR version others mentioned and don’t understand why that is better? I understand it is applying wither faster but not doing any damage. Wouldn’t it be better to put another TR in it instead of BR to take advantage of the chaos damage?

Also, is there a way to display the Xbox profiles? I play on console

Wither increases damage taken by 6% for each stacks it has on enemies. If we are able to have constantly 15 stacks on the enemy, that can be equal to 90% MORE damage, nearly double your damage.

The downside of wither is that it has a very short duration, 2 seconds on default and each stacks have their own instances. If you aren't able to constantly apply wither, you will lose out a lot of damage.

You don't need it to deal damage, BR job is just to amplify your damage. Because even you tried putting damage on it, it won't do a great job regardless.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
CyberMike13 wrote:
What should I upgrade next? I have about 5ex available, and so far so good.

Read the QnA section, progression part
Thanks Remi.

I have seen in this forum that some use MA with the BR setup. Is that required? Slowly getting used to the BR setup after using the wither totem for so long.

When I used the wither totem setup, there was a distinctive visual when it applied wither. I don’t see any noticeable effect with the BR setup. Is that normal?
Last edited by kenn23 on Feb 11, 2021, 10:38:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info