-

Hi, can anyone expert in this build take a look of my PoB? https://pastebin.com/KSmiPDJS
Sometimes i just get one-shot during maps, did i miss something?

Thanks!

I Visited the grove ``lucky`` did any one of the two be worthfull to craft forward?

T1 Fractured attack speed looks nice

But Increased Damage and adds Chaos Damage too

Can anyone help me if one is worth to craft forward.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Please help with some advice
Thanks
Why are you even crafting crit on your items? Afaik that's only for upkeeping tailwind boots and you don't use them?

Can't comment on your pastebin because it's for a different character? It has tornado shot and scourge arrow in it... Characters are hidden as well, so I can't confirm or not whether that's your character.

From the gears you linked, you don't have hardened scars anointed, you have random affixes on flasks (crit and spell leech?), your belt has 0 life, blight in boots is useless, you would never channel it, you can use vaal blight at best which you don't have, despair ring has no life again, same for neck, your blast rain setup is all wrong, if you want to use mirage archer in toxic rain you should just stick to wither totem, if you want to use blast rain, you need empower on toxic rain, and mirage archer on blast rain, and inc duration or faster attacks instead of point blank... why even have point blank, this skill isn't there to do damage just to put wither with mirage archer, seems you didn't check about that. Quiver has no attack speed and meh life roll. Gloves have no attack speed, low chaos roll, and crafted life which is lower than what item can normally roll. Idk if you're res capped because can't import character. Idk if you use any clusters. 3,7k life is low, most people here have at least 4-4,5k.

Hi,

only neck has crafted crit and i traded it as such so you are right i might change it (thinking adding health or is there a better option)

Characters are now visible and pastebin link has been udated.
Flasks with crit is only mana and according to the guide of order is the ench to go for on that flask ?

I will start with updating the ring and flask.
Last edited by Th3J0k3r_1990 on Feb 10, 2021, 12:55:49 PM
Can someone clarify this for me?

"Toxic Rain - Anomalous or Phantasmal
Anomalous is the BiS, but only if the normal quality did not manage to reach the breakpoint. If your normal quality inc aoe is essential for the breakpoint, then the normal one is BiS."

Not sure what "breakpoint" means and the whole "If your normal quality inc aoe is essential for the breakpoint."

Thanks for the help. :)
"
Can someone clarify this for me?

"Toxic Rain - Anomalous or Phantasmal
Anomalous is the BiS, but only if the normal quality did not manage to reach the breakpoint. If your normal quality inc aoe is essential for the breakpoint, then the normal one is BiS."

Not sure what "breakpoint" means and the whole "If your normal quality inc aoe is essential for the breakpoint."

Thanks for the help. :)

check the calculator in section 1.2. It shows the radius breakpoints for different arrow amounts.
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Flasks with crit is only mana and according to the guide of order is the ench to go for on that flask ?
Every veiled flask craft is named "of the order" same like for example every hunter suffix is named "of the hunt". There are 5 or 6 veiled crafts on flasks, the one guide has is: chance to avoid stun + movement speed. The crit one can probably be resold on trade as it's the most in-demand one.

Tried POB import, says still hidden.

But anyway if I remember right, a lot of your items could be updated, including gloves and belt.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
This is the 5th league I've played this build and it's only now that I really invested money in it and I have to say, the build feels good.

Still continuing to search for improvements but I have a few in mind:
1. Boots - Still trying to harvest craft reforge keep suffixes to get t1 ms.
2. Helmet - I'm fairly convinced now that a rare helmet with tr enchant +1 arrow is better than a devoto. I'm looking to get a redeemer hunter helm with % of phys taken as cold dmg for more survivability and nearby enemies have -9 to chaos res for more damage. Also looking to craft bench aoe on helm
3. Gloves - Looking to make attack speed an affix and craft bench aoe on it
4. Quiver - Looking to get dot multi and attack speed on it, but might take awhile since it's expensive
5. Amulet - I'm currently in a crafting project to craft an ammy with my current mods plus reduced mana reservation on malevolence and % to gain power,frenzy,endurance charge on kill. Will probably take the whole league and a ton of exalts to craft lol :)
6. Body Armor - I'm still debating whether to replace carcass with an explodey chest. I'm trying to get 7 arrow overlap but an explodey chest would kill that goal. I'm debating whether explosions are better than 7 arrow overlap.

No, I'm not planning on getting a headhunter any time soon since I hate delirium farming and my peanut pc cant handle it :)
I'll change my bow to a +3 one with dot multi as my very last upgrade since the difference in damage with that and my current bow isn't a lot (I think)
Feel free to tell me any upgrades I can have. I'm looking to perfect this character even if it takes me the whole league :)

1. Rem add speed is VERY expensive, I don't recommend doing on your current boots
2. Yes, that's why I am using it
3. Yep that'll do
4. I don't think you will need attack speed, cus 3 suffixes can kinda hurt your resistance balancing
5. I don't recommend getting charges on kill, because we literally have that on the tree (overcharged)
6. Carcass= more damage // Explody = more surviva
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Magnamuss wrote:

I Visited the grove ``lucky`` did any one of the two be worthfull to craft forward?

T1 Fractured attack speed looks nice

But Increased Damage and adds Chaos Damage too

Can anyone help me if one is worth to craft forward.
That “adds 29 to 66 chaos damage” does virtually nothing because it’s an attack mod. TR pods/DoTs are not “attack” damage.

Neither of those bows is really conducive for this build.
What would be the optimal 5l set up for Blast Rain? Is it Blast Rain, Mirage, GMP, Whithering touch, and Culling strike or Point blank? I see people using both..

So I picked up a Thicket Bow a while ago and I decided to Synth it just for fun, and it hit those implicitis, so I decided to perfect fossil it and craft qual and boiught some fusings to 6link it and I hit it with a powerful resonator with shuddering + corroded + metallic and it hit t1 attackspeed and +1 gems/+2 bow gems WITH an open prefix.

This is not what I want because I want to multimod and craft +2 socketed gems in, but it's t1 attackspeed

I'm gonna use this because it's litearlly a 1m DPS increase over mine, and it's such a lucky roll it feels bad to can, but damn, this is not what I expected.
Last edited by idkwat on Feb 10, 2021, 10:39:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info