-

"
zxfx wrote:
I've never crafted bows, it was risky to stay in profit when you only craft one thing on expensive item base. But luckily I did.

1) Alt spam one-mod T1 DoT multi with ~200 alts. (60c)
2) Thought maybe I should do bestiary imprints here, but decide to just regal. Hit suffix Accuracy (attack tag)
3) Thought sould I keep alt-regal-scour until i get DoT+Aspd. But go all-in, crafted +1 meta slam and full multimod (5ex) as guide says.
4) Spam TFT rem/add attacks, was lucky to hit T1 attack speed with only 10 tries (430c). (was psychologically prepared to spend 30ex there...).
5) some divines/randomises/enchants (not finished yet)

So the total budget is around 11ex, and the synthesised base cost was 35ex (you shouldn't focus on this +1 base if you don't have all gems lvl21 / lvl6 and +2 ammy)
-

I also switched to the explode chest, and I have to say this thing is a real game changer, in synergy with many arrows and HH (of course, for mapping). Also crit mod from hunter chest along with Bottled Faith made my Tailwind/Elusive shoes works pretty much permanently.

Currently almost 6k life with mediocre chest rolls and not having life on helmet and neck.

That bow is sick, congrats. Thanks for adding the crafting steps :)
How is the build is doing in Ritual(and overall)?

Bossing? Blight/Legion/Heist?

I recall trying this one a league or two back, but something botched me out, can't remember what exactly...
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 11, 2021, 7:22:18 AM
I honestly tried to Google my question, but didn't find an exact answer.

If bow got 3 implicits plus one suf and pref, after nullifying bow, all implicits will remain? If yes, will I have same number of suf and pref as for any other bow to craft later?

Thank you.
I usually do not play very much in a league so I’m at the furthest point I’ve been. I’m clearing red maps (bosses are very hard). Is there a way to make bossing easier? I got a little discouraged watching Remi’s video killing a t-16 without a chest piece on when I’m struggling in t13+.
What should I look for to beef up my damage besides the obvious +3 bow(still using quillrain) as I’m quite poor.
"
thiefsnip3r wrote:
I usually do not play very much in a league so I’m at the furthest point I’ve been. I’m clearing red maps (bosses are very hard). Is there a way to make bossing easier? I got a little discouraged watching Remi’s video killing a t-16 without a chest piece on when I’m struggling in t13+.
What should I look for to beef up my damage besides the obvious +3 bow(still using quillrain) as I’m quite poor.

Get more investment in levels first. If you are questioning your progression, check the QnA section for it. You should have no issues after that. Just give the build some more time.

The T16 without chest is done on about lvl 90. So you should try getting more levels.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
BabamTV wrote:

If bow got 3 implicits plus one suf and pref, after nullifying bow, all implicits will remain? If yes, will I have same number of suf and pref as for any other bow to craft later?

Thank you.

What do you mean by "nullify"?

Also, implicits does not have prefixes or suffixes
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
thiefsnip3r wrote:

Bosses are a joke with deadeye and 3 mirage archers!!

And yes a + bow will rise your damage over time very much!
Last edited by Wilmots on Feb 11, 2021, 10:52:57 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
BabamTV wrote:

Thank you.

I meant scouring it. As I understood, all 3 implicit will remain and I'll have option to craft same number of suffixes and prefixes as for any other bow. Right?

Thank you.
"
BabamTV wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
BabamTV wrote:

Thank you.

I meant scouring it. As I understood, all 3 implicit will remain and I'll have option to craft same number of suffixes and prefixes as for any other bow. Right?

Thank you.

Yup, scouring won't touch the implicits.
Has anyone tried the Asenath's Chant + Maloney's Mechanism combo on this specific build? Does it work nicely for us or is it better to go for a rare quiver and helmet with the right stats? I really like the clear of those two working together

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info