-

"
Ludwig_van wrote:
Hello everyone.

I was hoping someone would be generous and take a look at my build, to see where it could be improved now that I have come into some medium currency.

I have followed all the basic "progress here" type guides, and know my gloves could be improved.

I am wishing I could get frenzy charges without using blood rage!

Anyway, here it is.

https://pastebin.com/TveutAqt

Thanks in advance for any advice that can be offered!

Blood Rage is pretty good for our build because just havign it on without frenzy charges gives us attack speed, but frenzy charge on hit would be ideal basically.
"
idkwat wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
Now if you get 2% max chaos res from quiver and 1% from Method to the Madness, the 100 chaos damage would become 85 (500*0.2 vs 500*0.17). So in my personal opinion if you're going divine flesh, go all the way and push your chaos res up.

I do use hardened scars and right now I have 44% chaos res, with the methjod to madness tree i can give up the dot damage passives and just get the other two which would give 24% chaos res and one of my medium clusters is brewed for potency + wicked pall, i can get wicked pall + student of decay instead, that would net me 81% chaos res. But i would be losing around 200 HP for that
200hp is not that big of a deal if that's the price to get divine flesh in, but you need to be sure you have maxed chaos res before you slot it in otherwise it's a waste of passive points and will also make you take more damage not less if your chaos res isn't up to the cap.
"
Viktranka wrote:
200hp is not that big of a deal if that's the price to get divine flesh in, but you need to be sure you have maxed chaos res before you slot it in otherwise it's a waste of passive points and will also make you take more damage not less if your chaos res isn't up to the cap.

Well, it would be 200~ hp and at least 500k DPS. I'm doing more than 11m DPS right now, so it's not that big of a deal. But that would be the price to get 81% chaos res and divine flesh.
Probably a stupid question but..Does it matter if my Toxic Rain set up is on my Carcass and my Blast Rain is on my bow? Or does it work the same?
Used this as my league starter and it worked pretty well - thanks for the build. I was definitely surprised at how tanky it was - i mean i died a lot (i do), but SO many times my health globe was so close to empty yet I survived, especially for an evasion char.

One thing you are missing in your pros/cons - so much easier to tell when you probably need to hit staunching cause your mirage archer shows the blood degen bubbles so much clearer!

"
Badtwo wrote:
Probably a stupid question but..Does it matter if my Toxic Rain set up is on my Carcass and my Blast Rain is on my bow? Or does it work the same?

not if you are only using quill rain. it does when you get a +gem level bow.
Hi guys,

I am struggling with my build :
- my life is low -3,7K
- i die easy, sometimes things oneshot me :/
- clearing speed isn't as fast as on the youtube videos

Can someone advice what to focus on since every upgrade is becomeing quite expensive and i am not sure of the priority (gear/skills/jewels)

Passive skill tree :
https://pastebin.com/NrnN7c8R

Please help with some advice
Thanks
Last edited by Th3J0k3r_1990 on Feb 10, 2021, 12:22:51 PM
I've never crafted bows, it was risky to stay in profit when you only craft one thing on expensive item base. But luckily I did.

1) Alt spam one-mod T1 DoT multi with ~200 alts. (60c)
2) Thought maybe I should do bestiary imprints here, but decide to just regal. Hit suffix Accuracy (attack tag)
3) Thought sould I keep alt-regal-scour until i get DoT+Aspd. But go all-in, crafted +1 meta slam and full multimod (5ex) as guide says.
4) Spam TFT rem/add attacks, was lucky to hit T1 attack speed with only 10 tries (430c). (was psychologically prepared to spend 30ex there...).
5) some divines/randomises/enchants (not finished yet)

So the total budget is around 11ex, and the synthesised base cost was 35ex (you shouldn't focus on this +1 base if you don't have all gems lvl21 / lvl6 and +2 ammy)
-

I also switched to the explode chest, and I have to say this thing is a real game changer, in synergy with many arrows and HH (of course, for mapping). Also crit mod from hunter chest along with Bottled Faith made my Tailwind/Elusive shoes works pretty much permanently.

Currently almost 6k life with mediocre chest rolls and not having life on helmet and neck.
Last edited by zxfx on Feb 10, 2021, 8:08:23 AM
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Please help with some advice
Thanks
Why are you even crafting crit on your items? Afaik that's only for upkeeping tailwind boots and you don't use them?

Can't comment on your pastebin because it's for a different character? It has tornado shot and scourge arrow in it... Characters are hidden as well, so I can't confirm or not whether that's your character.

From the gears you linked, you don't have hardened scars anointed, you have random affixes on flasks (crit and spell leech?), your belt has 0 life, blight in boots is useless, you would never channel it, you can use vaal blight at best which you don't have, despair ring has no life again, same for neck, your blast rain setup is all wrong, if you want to use mirage archer in toxic rain you should just stick to wither totem, if you want to use blast rain, you need empower on toxic rain, and mirage archer on blast rain, and inc duration or faster attacks instead of point blank... why even have point blank, this skill isn't there to do damage just to put wither with mirage archer, seems you didn't check about that. Quiver has no attack speed and meh life roll. Gloves have no attack speed, low chaos roll, and crafted life which is lower than what item can normally roll. Idk if you're res capped because can't import character. Idk if you use any clusters. 3,7k life is low, most people here have at least 4-4,5k.
This is the 5th league I've played this build and it's only now that I really invested money in it and I have to say, the build feels good.

Still continuing to search for improvements but I have a few in mind:
1. Boots - Still trying to harvest craft reforge keep suffixes to get t1 ms.
2. Helmet - I'm fairly convinced now that a rare helmet with tr enchant +1 arrow is better than a devoto. I'm looking to get a redeemer hunter helm with % of phys taken as cold dmg for more survivability and nearby enemies have -9 to chaos res for more damage. Also looking to craft bench aoe on helm
3. Gloves - Looking to make attack speed an affix and craft bench aoe on it
4. Quiver - Looking to get dot multi and attack speed on it, but might take awhile since it's expensive
5. Amulet - I'm currently in a crafting project to craft an ammy with my current mods plus reduced mana reservation on malevolence and % to gain power,frenzy,endurance charge on kill. Will probably take the whole league and a ton of exalts to craft lol :)
6. Body Armor - I'm still debating whether to replace carcass with an explodey chest. I'm trying to get 7 arrow overlap but an explodey chest would kill that goal. I'm debating whether explosions are better than 7 arrow overlap.

No, I'm not planning on getting a headhunter any time soon since I hate delirium farming and my peanut pc cant handle it :)
I'll change my bow to a +3 one with dot multi as my very last upgrade since the difference in damage with that and my current bow isn't a lot (I think)
Feel free to tell me any upgrades I can have. I'm looking to perfect this character even if it takes me the whole league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info