-

If I get barely 80% chaos res, how much survivability do I gain with Divine Flesh?
Say if I take 1000 fire damage, 500 of it gets turned into chaos and then reduced to 100 and 150 fire?
"
Gromhouleux wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:

Augment chaos twice. If you don't get chaos multi only chaos res, do non-chaos to chaos. Craft life from bench, unless you have access to tons of add and remove life.

"
Gromhouleux wrote:
You will get the +1 chaos skill gem or the chaos leech.
Chaos leech was removed from chaos mod pool this league, making this amulet significantly easier to craft. There's only 1 chaos prefix and 2 chaos suffixes, one of them being chaos res but if you go for divine flesh it won't go to waste.

Yes you re right, I was not sure because of the guide but in POEDB chaos leech is not chaos.
It is even easier to have the +1 chaos skill gem then.

I wouldn't use a non-chaos to chaos craft, the risk is too high to lose the +1 dexterity.
Having a base with +1 dexterity cost around 1.5 Ex.
Order matters.

He had amulet with +1 dex and 2 rando suffixes. I said "augment chaos twice" which means you get +1 chaos guaranteed and 1 out of the 2 possible suffixes (chaos multi or chaos res), you can't get 2 prefix because there's no second chaos prefix.

So if you have after: +1 dex / +1 chaos / chaos res / 2 rando suffix / open prefix doing "non-chaos to chaos" cannot remove +1 dex because there's no other prefix on item to add as chaos, therefore it has no valid option to do it. It also has no room for extra suffix so it has to remove a suffix to add another one.

You're right that you should NOT roll "non-chaos to chaos" until you have the chaos prefix. If you have a trash prefix and no space (theoretically), you need to remove it in some other way, let's say you have increased energy shield you would have to "remove defense". If you have, idk, mana or rarity, you're stuck with it or you risk bricking your amulet with yolo annul.
"
Ndog921 wrote:
"
BabamTV wrote:
Planned to craft my own bow, but stuck straight on first point: "Must be a synthesis base with attack speed".

How can I get it? Per Google, I can't craft such bow anymore. Should I find it somehow?

best bet is to just buy it. Otherwise you have to find one in synthesis maps, or maybe get one in ritual.

I checked market, but there is no bow with implicit "increased attack speed". Can I re-roll implicit in someway? (sorry for newbie's question).
"
idkwat wrote:
If I get barely 80% chaos res, how much survivability do I gain with Divine Flesh?
Say if I take 1000 fire damage, 500 of it gets turned into chaos and then reduced to 100 and 150 fire?

If I understand how it works correctly, and did the math right, its roughly 10% less elemental damage taken, and 20% less chaos damage taken.
"
idkwat wrote:
You would take 100 chaos damage and 125 fire, not counting other sources of reduced damage. Actually thanks to Nature's Boon you would take 118 fire and 100 chaos, because you have 6% reduced ele damage taken.

This also doesn't count fortify, in case you use it, and increased effects of fortify, if you have them, like the new ritual base. This also doesn't count immortal call if you use it, which again gives less elemental damage taken, but says nothing about chaos damage (fortify affects all damage form hits though, including chaos).

And this doesn't count using dying sun, if you happen to do so, since it gives 20% less fire damage taken, being on a ruby base.

Now if you get 2% max chaos res from quiver and 1% from Method to the Madness, the 100 chaos damage would become 85 (500*0.2 vs 500*0.17). So in my personal opinion if you're going divine flesh, go all the way and push your chaos res up.

"
BabamTV wrote:

I checked market, but there is no bow with implicit "increased attack speed".

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Y9W90qgsY

This is the stat:

Ofc you have to filter out garbage bases or too low ilvl bows to roll what you need.
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 9, 2021, 3:54:26 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:

This is the stat:

Ofc you have to filter out garbage bases or too low ilvl bows to roll what you need.

Thank you! I tried to look among Thicket Bows only. Now there bunch of options to start with :)
Hello everyone.

I was hoping someone would be generous and take a look at my build, to see where it could be improved now that I have come into some medium currency.

I have followed all the basic "progress here" type guides, and know my gloves could be improved.

I am wishing I could get frenzy charges without using blood rage!

Anyway, here it is.

https://pastebin.com/TveutAqt

Thanks in advance for any advice that can be offered!
"
Ludwig_van wrote:
I am wishing I could get frenzy charges without using blood rage!
Elder gloves or redeemer chest can have frenzy charge on kill, there are also some quiver mods, don't remember, you can check on poedb.

If you were following this build tree setup, I'd say just pick overcharged from the thread of hope below scion area, but your tree is completely different, so you don't reach there.
I'm still just leveling but started to wonder about the wither setup. Blast Rain feels really good vs bosses but I feel like my map clear suffers without Mirage Archer in TR links.

Noticed people using woke Inc AoE for TR when not using Mirage, I guess that helps with the clear?
Last edited by QkiPie on Feb 9, 2021, 4:45:34 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Now if you get 2% max chaos res from quiver and 1% from Method to the Madness, the 100 chaos damage would become 85 (500*0.2 vs 500*0.17). So in my personal opinion if you're going divine flesh, go all the way and push your chaos res up.

I do use hardened scars and right now I have 44% chaos res, with the methjod to madness tree i can give up the dot damage passives and just get the other two which would give 24% chaos res and one of my medium clusters is brewed for potency + wicked pall, i can get wicked pall + student of decay instead, that would net me 81% chaos res. But i would be losing around 200 HP for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info