-

"
Wilmots wrote:
Jesus im completely frustrated now by searching bow skill large jewels on poe trade...anyone has a clue how to do that? cant find the stuff because looking for added small passives grant: xy bowskill reveals any itmes found? What a mess.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/dVyOV73sJ

Click "show filters" to add any passives you want, or change to chaos one.
Last edited by Moted1 on Feb 9, 2021, 9:48:34 AM
"
BabamTV wrote:
"
tkwondave wrote:

Hi all,

I'm not really sure how to progress with the amulet crafting. While I read the section of the guide, I still don't fully comprehend it due to lack of crafting experience.

What would be the suggested next steps without burning too much currency? Is it filling up the prefixes somehow (how do you do this anyways)?

Any help much appreciated, feel free to also contact me in game.

Best regards

I'm totally noob in crafting, but I tested a lot in Craft of Exile. As far as I understood, the main problem is removing the +strength. I'm afraid you have to re-roll prefix with the hope that strength will be replaced with something else, but wait for advice from experienced crafters.

Don't reroll now or you will get unwanted prefixes too.
You need 1 more prefix before doing it.
If you don't care about high chaos res or T1 chaos DOT multiplier, you could block the 3rd suffix with a craft and aug chaos.
You will get the +1 chaos skill gem or the chaos leech.
Then block the 3rd prefix with a craft and reforge keeping prefixes to remove the Str and crit multiplier and getting an OK suffix like 1 res.

If you care about having perfect rolls for chaos res and Chaos dot multiplier, block the 3rd suffix and aug life.
Then block the 3rd prefix with a craft and reforge keeping prefixes.

"
"
Wilmots wrote:
Jesus im completely frustrated now by searching bow skill large jewels on poe trade...anyone has a clue how to do that? cant find the stuff because looking for added small passives grant: xy bowskill reveals any itmes found? What a mess.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/dVyOV73sJ

Click "show filters" to add any passives you want, or change to chaos one.

Ty Great!
"
Lamaresh wrote:
I already have culling strike.
My setup is: blast Rain, GMP, culling strike, withering touch, Mirage Archer.
I believe you should have inc duration because it increases duration of both mirage archer and the withered debuff for better uptime.

"
tkwondave wrote:
I'm not really sure how to progress with the amulet crafting. While I read the section of the guide, I still don't fully comprehend it due to lack of crafting experience.

What would be the suggested next steps without burning too much currency? Is it filling up the prefixes somehow (how do you do this anyways)?
Augment chaos twice. If you don't get chaos multi only chaos res, do non-chaos to chaos. Craft life from bench, unless you have access to tons of add and remove life.

"
Gromhouleux wrote:
Chaos leech was removed from chaos mod pool this league, making this amulet significantly easier to craft. There's only 1 chaos prefix and 2 chaos suffixes, one of them being chaos res but if you go for divine flesh it won't go to waste.
Hey!

Quicky question.

Is Quill Rain the weapon to use from level 5 up to high end when I can get a good crafted bow?

Or do I have better options while leveling or while going through maps?

Thanks!

feels like im dying way to much. any ideas what to do from here?
"
Chronos69 wrote:
Is Quill Rain the weapon to use from level 5 up to high end when I can get a good crafted bow?

Or do I have better options while leveling or while going through maps?
The whole point of toxic rain being great league starter is that you don't have to constantly change your weapon contrary to other bow builds or melee builds. You can probably go with quill + tabby up to red maps, then you'll need to start investing.

"
bultraaas wrote:
feels like im dying way to much. any ideas what to do from here?
Have you tried hardened scars + enduring hybrid flask setup?
"
Viktranka wrote:

Augment chaos twice. If you don't get chaos multi only chaos res, do non-chaos to chaos. Craft life from bench, unless you have access to tons of add and remove life.

"
Gromhouleux wrote:
Chaos leech was removed from chaos mod pool this league, making this amulet significantly easier to craft. There's only 1 chaos prefix and 2 chaos suffixes, one of them being chaos res but if you go for divine flesh it won't go to waste.

Yes you re right, I was not sure because of the guide but in POEDB chaos leech is not chaos.
It is even easier to have the +1 chaos skill gem then.

I wouldn't use a non-chaos to chaos craft, the risk is too high to lose the +1 dexterity.
Having a base with +1 dexterity cost around 1.5 Ex.

When I said aug life, it was to block a prefix but I agree that the life should be crafted it is better.
Actually I would block the prefix with the cheapest craft and remove it after the amulet is done to craft life.
Planned to craft my own bow, but stuck straight on first point: "Must be a synthesis base with attack speed".

How can I get it? Per Google, I can't craft such bow anymore. Should I find it somehow?
"
BabamTV wrote:
Planned to craft my own bow, but stuck straight on first point: "Must be a synthesis base with attack speed".

How can I get it? Per Google, I can't craft such bow anymore. Should I find it somehow?

best bet is to just buy it. Otherwise you have to find one in synthesis maps, or maybe get one in ritual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info