-

"
Lamaresh wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
@Lamaresh What about culling strike?

@TouboJian You're meant to have increased duration on the blast rain, not on the toxic rain setup... And why do you have inspiration linked to dash. You should buy lvl 21 toxic rain and lvl 3+ empower, you could also theoretically use damage on full life in that red socket, but if you're dying a lot then probably you're getting hit enough times to make that support a bad option.

Also your quiver & amulet have no life, boots have fairly small amount too.

No witnesses only procs on kill so keep that in mind the chance to have elusive up on bosses is very small.

Btw your pastebin says you're level 93 but only have as much points allocated as for lvl 89, what's up with those missing points, cluster is allocated so I'm not sure where it went. Check /passives btw if you didn't miss anything or maybe you forgot to change something in pastebin.

I already have culling strike.
My setup is: blast Rain, GMP, culling strike, withering touch, Mirage Archer.

if you have to have a 6th link, faster attack or inc AoE are prob the only 2 good options. with that said, 5L is really all you need.
Reached level 90 with this build - my first lvl 90 ever. I don't have end game gear and am not running Malevolence yet.

Video of running a T13 map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Di__e45U4
Mapping feels better with MiA in the blast rain setup, but I'm honestly doing just as much damage with divergent mirage archer than with Efficacy instead, bossing feels better with ballistas I feel. Maybe it's a matter of getting used to, but screw it.
"
why no dying sun?

check Q&A section

Hi all,

I'm not really sure how to progress with the amulet crafting. While I read the section of the guide, I still don't fully comprehend it due to lack of crafting experience.

What would be the suggested next steps without burning too much currency? Is it filling up the prefixes somehow (how do you do this anyways)?

Any help much appreciated, feel free to also contact me in game.

Best regards
"
BabamTV wrote:
"
lithrufee wrote:
so for the end game set up we dont use mirage archer? i jsut tried mapping without mirage archer and it doesnt feel good.

I felt the same. I returned back MA back to TR setup, and using ballista with BR. In some cases it's way more efficient, because you can drop 3 ballista at once and run around with TR and MA. Farming vaaled T16 maps became way more easier.

MA on a deadeye 3...jesus this is so strong, who would relly skip it?
Is this build fit with HH belt bro ?
Hello guys, Toxic rain feels very comfortable. But i wanted to ask some questions to toxic veterans. Idk how to increase my damage even more...
My PoB https://pastebin.com/7639JiSM
Last edited by whymeph on Feb 9, 2021, 9:01:16 AM
Jesus im completely frustrated now by searching bow skill large jewels on poe trade...anyone has a clue how to do that? cant find the stuff because looking for added small passives grant: xy bowskill reveals any itmes found? What a mess.
"
tkwondave wrote:

Hi all,

I'm not really sure how to progress with the amulet crafting. While I read the section of the guide, I still don't fully comprehend it due to lack of crafting experience.

What would be the suggested next steps without burning too much currency? Is it filling up the prefixes somehow (how do you do this anyways)?

Any help much appreciated, feel free to also contact me in game.

Best regards

I'm totally noob in crafting, but I tested a lot in Craft of Exile. As far as I understood, the main problem is removing the +strength. I'm afraid you have to re-roll prefix with the hope that strength will be replaced with something else, but wait for advice from experienced crafters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info