-

Does attack damage affect toxic rain pods damage?

I have a watcher's eye that adds 49% attack damage while affect by precision but i'm not sure if that part scales

Last edited by TheBanishedOn3 on Feb 8, 2021, 7:29:51 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
@Lamaresh What about culling strike?

@TouboJian You're meant to have increased duration on the blast rain, not on the toxic rain setup... And why do you have inspiration linked to dash. You should buy lvl 21 toxic rain and lvl 3+ empower, you could also theoretically use damage on full life in that red socket, but if you're dying a lot then probably you're getting hit enough times to make that support a bad option.

Also your quiver & amulet have no life, boots have fairly small amount too.

No witnesses only procs on kill so keep that in mind the chance to have elusive up on bosses is very small.

Btw your pastebin says you're level 93 but only have as much points allocated as for lvl 89, what's up with those missing points, cluster is allocated so I'm not sure where it went. Check /passives btw if you didn't miss anything or maybe you forgot to change something in pastebin.

Thanks Viktranka for the prompt response. I thought the increase duration linked to TR has the most raw damage output. I do have empower and I can switch it. I will also try to get lvl 21 TR. So my defense problem is purely that I don't have enough life? I can work on that. But I though that 4600 health pool is about the average...

As for the missing points in pastebin, I don't know what happen. I have re-import again and it now has 116 points.

https://pastebin.com/ReCgspq2

Thanks again, hopefully that I won't die that often after all the upgrade...

"

I have a watcher's eye that adds 49% attack damage while affect by precision but i'm not sure if that part scales

No. Attack damage is useless.
"
No, it doesn't scale with either attack damage, or spell damage, or projectile attack damage. But it scales with projectile damage (without the attack keyword).
"
TouboJian wrote:
I thought the increase duration linked to TR has the most raw damage output.
If bosses never moved it could be a good idea but scaling a lot of duration when the moment boss moves extra duration is lost is not as good as scaling damage in a given second (damage per second rather than damage per pod - yeah if you make pod last twice as much it looks efficient, but if the boss moves, it stops dealing damage).

"
TouboJian wrote:
So my defense problem is purely that I don't have enough life? I can work on that. But I though that 4600 health pool is about the average...
Could be also lack of instant health flask, but since you have fortify and flesh&stone and decent evasion, I don't think you can add much defense somewhere else except going for divine flesh but that needs 1) passive points 2) chaos res overcap.

Well if you use blast rain not totems, you could slot a decoy totem somewhere for some packed rituals?

"
TouboJian wrote:
As for the missing points in pastebin, I don't know what happen. I have re-import again and it now has 116 points.
I think 1 medium cluster wasn't added in the old one.
Thanks Viktranka again for your detail and precise explanation. All your points make sense to me.

I will replace inspiration with the decoy totem to see how it works. In addition, I will replace one of my gem with the smaller cluster one with ensuring composure. I think that I have missed that during my setup. I will report back here after the test. Again, thank you so so much for the help.

Cheers,
so for the end game set up we dont use mirage archer? i jsut tried mapping without mirage archer and it doesnt feel good.
"
lithrufee wrote:
so for the end game set up we dont use mirage archer? i jsut tried mapping without mirage archer and it doesnt feel good.

I felt the same. I returned back MA back to TR setup, and using ballista with BR. In some cases it's way more efficient, because you can drop 3 ballista at once and run around with TR and MA. Farming vaaled T16 maps became way more easier.
why no dying sun?
"
Viktranka wrote:
@Lamaresh What about culling strike?

@TouboJian You're meant to have increased duration on the blast rain, not on the toxic rain setup... And why do you have inspiration linked to dash. You should buy lvl 21 toxic rain and lvl 3+ empower, you could also theoretically use damage on full life in that red socket, but if you're dying a lot then probably you're getting hit enough times to make that support a bad option.

Also your quiver & amulet have no life, boots have fairly small amount too.

No witnesses only procs on kill so keep that in mind the chance to have elusive up on bosses is very small.

Btw your pastebin says you're level 93 but only have as much points allocated as for lvl 89, what's up with those missing points, cluster is allocated so I'm not sure where it went. Check /passives btw if you didn't miss anything or maybe you forgot to change something in pastebin.

I already have culling strike.
My setup is: blast Rain, GMP, culling strike, withering touch, Mirage Archer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info