-

"
Lamaresh wrote:
What do you think about using innervate support as last link to blast rain to apply shock on enemies?
The magnitude of shock is tied to how much damage the skill does, unless you're an elementalist with the option "all shocks are at least 15%", and since blast rain doesn't do much damage it's just to apply wither, the shocks it could inflict would be pathetic.

Shocks that are flat amount and not tied to damage, like skitterbots or "shock when you focus" veiled mods are more reliable in that case than applying shock with an ability that is a supplementary not main skill.

Also blast rain is fire damage so only the small added lightning portion would be eligible to shock unless you again have some option "all damage can shock" like an elementalist.
"
notbuffalo wrote:
so much confused finally got my enlight lvl 4 put it in to build have a ring with -9 to cost and i bought a reduced mana reservations jewel still cant use all 3 aura's?

Make sure your passive tree also have the reduced mana points and your aura dont have any other link that makes it have more mana reserved. You ideally will only have aura linked with enlighten lvl 4.
"
In this league I decide to play builds that I never played, so I started occultist vortex and it was very nice but I wanted something faster. And then decided to try toxic rain and oh man, its so cooool. But now I'm thinking what to upgrade next, maybe I'm missing something and I don't even know that. Any help will be very welcome.

Honestly, you're pretty geared out. The only thing I could see is upgrading your boots, since at this level of gearing, you might as well go for 30 or 35% increased movement speed. If you want to min-max a bit, you can get a quiver with both DoT and Chaos DoT multiplier and try to pay for the Toxic Rain enchant fires +1 arrows on your helmet instead, but that'll get expensive.

Out of curiosity - how have you been making currency on this build? I've tried Heist and 60% delirious maps, and the delirious maps are a bit rippy. I think it's possible to just farm Valdo's Rest with the watchstones, but am unsure what's the best choice now.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 8, 2021, 1:33:32 PM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
In this league I decide to play builds that I never played, so I started occultist vortex and it was very nice but I wanted something faster. And then decided to try toxic rain and oh man, its so cooool. But now I'm thinking what to upgrade next, maybe I'm missing something and I don't even know that. Any help will be very welcome.

Honestly, you're pretty geared out. The only thing I could see is upgrading your boots, since at this level of gearing, you might as well go for 30 or 35% increased movement speed. If you want to min-max a bit, you can get a quiver with both DoT and Chaos DoT multiplier and try to pay for the Toxic Rain enchant fires +1 arrows on your helmet instead, but that'll get expensive.

Out of curiosity - how have you been making currency on this build? I've tried Heist and 60% delirious maps, and the delirious maps are a bit rippy. I think it's possible to just farm Valdo's Rest with the watchstones, but am unsure what's the best choice now.

Well mostly heists, labs and crafts. As for delirium with HH I can do deathless simulacrum or juicy deliruim maps, its really tanky. Ty for upgrade tips, now I will try to get +1 arrow helm and at 97-98 lvl will probably try to switch for additional large cluster jewel.
"
Wilmots wrote:
So...should i really invest in a 1, 2 bow? I mean how much difference is it? Is it really woth the exalts?

It nearly doubled my dps form using quill rain. so yeah, I'd say its pretty worth it.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Lamaresh wrote:
What do you think about using innervate support as last link to blast rain to apply shock on enemies?
The magnitude of shock is tied to how much damage the skill does, unless you're an elementalist with the option "all shocks are at least 15%", and since blast rain doesn't do much damage it's just to apply wither, the shocks it could inflict would be pathetic.

Shocks that are flat amount and not tied to damage, like skitterbots or "shock when you focus" veiled mods are more reliable in that case than applying shock with an ability that is a supplementary not main skill.

Also blast rain is fire damage so only the small added lightning portion would be eligible to shock unless you again have some option "all damage can shock" like an elementalist.

tnk for your answer.
So what would you recommend for the last link? Empower? Life on hit? Faster attack? Onslaught?
So I have transition from TR totem to MIA wither setup. I found myself keeping dying now... :( From POB point of view, my damage seems increase due to 15 stack of wither; however, the reality is that it takes longer to kill boss as I need to run around him because I get 1 shot very easily. With totem, at least it is still generating damage but without MIA, not much.

I think that something went wrong with my defense mechanism but I can't tell what. Can someone help me taking a look at my build? I even select "No witness" to have more elusive effect but it doesn't seem to help... :(

by the way, I haven't even reach the 1st Sirus and have hard time killing some conqueror. I died now almost certainly in Ritual in T15 map...

https://pastebin.com/MSCaG5bN

Thanks,
I wonder what is the diminishing point of return for additional arrows? My Tr fires about 8 arrows now with about 105% AOE mod.
i'm wondering too if I have too many additional arrows. currently at 7 arrows at 130% inc aoe. Should i be swapping out the additional arrow mod on my bow for atk speed? And is the +1 TR projectile helm worth it now that I'm at 7.

Last edited by a0097228 on Feb 8, 2021, 7:07:37 PM
@Lamaresh What about culling strike?

@TouboJian You're meant to have increased duration on the blast rain, not on the toxic rain setup... And why do you have inspiration linked to dash. You should buy lvl 21 toxic rain and lvl 3+ empower, you could also theoretically use damage on full life in that red socket, but if you're dying a lot then probably you're getting hit enough times to make that support a bad option.

Also your quiver & amulet have no life, boots have fairly small amount too.

No witnesses only procs on kill so keep that in mind the chance to have elusive up on bosses is very small.

Btw your pastebin says you're level 93 but only have as much points allocated as for lvl 89, what's up with those missing points, cluster is allocated so I'm not sure where it went. Check /passives btw if you didn't miss anything or maybe you forgot to change something in pastebin.

Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 8, 2021, 7:12:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info